It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Questions Osama Bin LAden story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura Questions Osama Bin LAden story

www.infowars.com

“Maybe they had some guy there that looked like Bin Laden and did him in,” said Jesse Ventura.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, the former governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura said he is skeptical of the government claim it killed Osama bin Laden. Ventura told Alex Jones and his audience he will have to do more research before he declares the story a fabrication.

However, due primarily to repeated government lies – from the Gulf of Tonkin to WMDs in Iraq – Jesse said he questions the official version of events. He also said the mainstream media is in bed with the government
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Interesting his mentor is also the guy who trained SEAL TEAM 6. Jesse can call him whenever. Anyhow, Jesse was a former GOV who also outed the 23 members of the CIA for interviewing him after he got elected. He has been known to speak the truth on all matters. He was also a seal, and knows how these guys operate.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if osama is dead, or not. It doesn't change a single thing that really matters. The economy still sucks, "terrorism" still exists (and always will), troops are still fighting BS wars for corporate gain, and the real enemy still does whatever the eff they want! Get used to it, or squeeze some triggers where they really count

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
S&F

I listeneed to this last night. Jesse really did seem concerned about this. I think this Osama Conspiracy should be in his Conspiracy Theories if he gets another season.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I wsh he would shave his head and grow his stash back out, he was way more intimidating.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

I think he looks better this way bumbling around like a geriatric old man talking about stuff the public don't know. RED LIGHT!!! BLAME THE ILLUMINATI

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

DAMN Kids get off my lawn

On a side note yea I believed him more when he was talk about ripping peoples faces off.

Oh, anyone else notice now he thinks it was a super weapon, and shut down ALEX JONES opinions left and right. He did sound grumpier than normal.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
damn i love this guy...

"I Ain't got time to Bleed"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
here's the Alex Jones youtube clip...

www.youtube.com.../u/1/79v3f9poBos

go to about 5:45 and listen for 20 seconds or so.. you can hear a woman in the background telling Ventura what to say. "but not everything that glows is hot". Odd.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well I will listen to an hour of Alex to hear Jesse. I still got mad love/respect for this man, he tells it like it is.

Trowa

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Can anyone honestly say that they know why OBL was murdered?

Is it standard practice to murder people who haven't even been charged with a crime?

We live in a huge mind F###.
One big psy op called AmeriKa!

Your ENTIRE life has been a psy op!

EVERYTHING!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!

top topics

join