It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salt Lake FBI office has serious lapses that could jeopardize national security, sources say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Salt Lake FBI office has serious lapses that could jeopardize national security, sources say

www.ksl.com

May 10th, 2011 @ 10:00pm
Lori Prichard reporting
produced by Kelly Just

SALT LAKE CITY — A pattern of long-term and ongoing problems inside the regional headquarters of the FBI in Salt Lake City could have catastrophic consequences to national security, sources connected to the FBI say.

Nearly a dozen self-described whistleblowers — including those with strong ties to the FBI’s Salt Lake field office — have come forward to expose potentially serious security breaches, including t
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
w ww.deseretnews.com

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting. I did a search and didn't see a thing so i figure i should post this.

This could be just more ammo for them to use.....who knows. Makes me wonder what information did get out and HOW important and relevant this information is.

Kindof crazy this is in SLC, i was just getting on ksl to check a ad for a computer part i had on the classifieds section and i see this.

If this is all like they are saying, atleast they have figured it out now.

What do you guys think?

www.ksl.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Probably all of the Mormon (Mason) infiltrators

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EndtheLie

I guess we do have alot. I remember my grandfather telling me about the masons, to get me interested. He would know what he was doing. Ofcourse i don't know for sure, it's not a major issue.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Very odd.

I worked in a SCIF when I was in the military, and we had to maintain pretty tight security (even from others in our own unit). I'm surprised, for starters, that it's above ground in a room with windows. I'm also surprised about how lax their procedures are reported to be, even if they don't handle highly classified material. Sign in/sign out and logging document transfer is pretty standard even for low classification material, and it doesn't seem they're doing that there.

I can't say I'm really surprised by the lack of thorough investigation by supervisors, though. I had to report a pretty serious violation one time that was basically swept under the rug. (No repercussions for reporting it, though).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

This could have been "__________________ FBI office has serious lapses that could jeopardize national security, sources say". We have had a sense of "feeling safe" because of our capabilities but have left the gate wide open for all types of infiltration.

Even those that are intentional.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I think you misunderstood what i meant. but true non the less.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
not 1 whistleblower but 10?

and this gets shuffled to the side as a non-issue?

not surprised.

new topics

top topics

join