It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should not fear to use nukes (34 min video first Chinese nuclear test)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

October 16th 1964, First Chinese nuclear test (34 min Chinese film overdubed in English)

The nuclear monopoly and nuclear tyrany of the US imperialists, and revisionists, have been thoughroughly bankrupted. Their criminal attempt to block our people from grasping nuclear weapons has been thoughroughly smashed.

We have the spiritual atomic bomb which it is impossible for the enemy to aquire, and the physical atomic bomb.

The general message from Chairman Mao is that fear mongering about nukes is overrated. Speaking on behalf of the Chinese Peoples' Liberation Army he says that 'we will not use nukes first' but that 'it's not that bad.' The video shows the army, and animal testing. Like you've never seen it before.

The Movie was put out in 1966 and references the just-begining escalation in Vietnam. It's quite a time capsule.

So what do you think. Should we fear to use nukes?

Personally I'm square in the President's camp on this one. It's not about fear. We just won't use them. For instance during the first gulf war I think it was a major error of judgement for Sadam Hussein to fire Scud Missiles at Israel. What if one of them had accidentally landed on the Dome of The Rock. Who would Islam blame then. I think we are in the age of precision weapons.

The next thing I'm waiting for us to grow out of is the age of assasination.

David Grouchy

edit on 11-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We use depleted uranium all of the time, including in Libya right now. Also, "precision" weapons will never be used, battles are business. Why do you think NATO has bombed the opposition in Libya multiple times with "precision" Tomahawk cruise missiles? Why do you think Spanish banks have been paying for cluster bombs to be dropped?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
No one should use nukes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I'm waiting for us to grow out of the age of greed, corruption and fear...but I'll be dead, buried, and turned to dust before that ever happens.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ok so you know that I'm not a doctor.
But, in this video it shows the soldiers pulling off their....NBC suits?
They then pour the sweat out of them.
It appears they sweated about a gallon or 2.
Is it physically possible for a 150 - 200 Lb man to sweat that much in 1 day and live?

I never really paid attention to how much i sweated, but I would think something like that would be heat stroke material.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
It appears they sweated about a gallon or 2.

A gallon or 2? I saw rivers of sweat.
But yeah. It seems super human.
Though the hot desert and full
body suits seem like the
right conditions.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Actually now that I think about it,
that much sweat trapped inside of a suit
makes me think of the still suits in the book Dune.
I just checked, Dune published 1965, Hugo award 1966.

/hmmm
David Grouchy

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Not sure if this is off topic since it is a hydrogen bomb but I had never seen footage of this until recently and never even heard of it. Tsar Bomb. This looks like CGI but this is real.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I hated the suits I had to don during exercises. I came out of them in a pile of sweat...through my BDUs down to my undergarments. Especially if I had to wear them for lengths on end.

Couple that with a hard activity and hot desert..you sweat a lot.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
fight fire with fire = rainbows and puppys.

top topics

join