It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'El Monstruo': The cartels have a tank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
They are tosspots. Just sell the dope normally don't go around hacking peoples heads off. Yeah we know your bad ass but please... enough blood has been shed by the innocents.

Times like these I wish Spiderman were real

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
They are tosspots. Just sell the dope normally don't go around hacking peoples heads off. Yeah we know your bad ass but please... enough blood has been shed by the innocents.

Times like these I wish Spiderman were real

I'm thinking more like the Punisher. We don't want them coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah... Where's the tank? That thing could be (and was) easily disabled. The tires were shot out. Tanks have treads right?

Looks like something the A-Team made between commercial breaks. That's where they got it. Reruns from the 80's.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A dump truck with hill billy armor.

We called these gun trucks in Iraq.

Its far from a tank or apc.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
A dump truck with hill billy armor.

We called these gun trucks in Iraq.

Its far from a tank or apc.

Thank god someone else actually knows what a tank ISN'T

The article mentions "tires" since when do Tanks have tires? They don't. It is not a tank. Stop calling it a tank. Tanks have cannons and tracks. This does not. NOT A TANK!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Aim64C

So yea coc aine is non addictive, even in freebase/crack form. It is no more addictive than a good time at a theme park. Sure people go to theme parks a ton, but we do not say they are addicted to the heart pumpin rides. That is all coc aine is a heart pumpin ride for adults.

LOL

Total fail there dude. That is 100% wrong.

As far as tanks in Mexico, I suggest the movie Bulletproof with Gary Busey.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
These "Tanks" appear to be pretty weak. My definition of the word tank is this:

If it can be stopped with anything smaller than a specificaly designed RPG warhead, or 50.cal round, or air support weapon, then it probably isnt a tank. Shooting out the tires to stop it, pretty much marks this out as something else. Another thing. There is no mounted weapon in evidence on this vehicle. Im sure that when occupied with coke crazed nutcases wielding automatic weapons, it provides a decent firebase, but when compared with an actual tank, this thing is pathetic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join