It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sailor aboard USS Carl Vinson allowed to speak about Bin Laden's funeral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Article

A sailor aboard the USS Carl Vinson, the aircraft carrier where Osama bin Laden's burial at sea took place, shared his experience Tuesday of the historic moment. Read more: www.wmur.com...

Right.

The first question was about Greg's thoughts on the mission, and he said he remembered his friend who died in Iraq five years ago. Read more: www.wmur.com...
I hate to speculate, but I'm calling this a canned response, given to him to say by his superiors.

Greg was also allowed to answer how it feels for the two brothers to be that close to a historic event. Read more: www.wmur.com...

These are the two questions we get answered about Obama's bizarre burial at sea? ATS is not the only group of people who are having doubts about the burial. Lots of people are questioning it. And these are the questions he's allowed to answer? I call BS

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
BS indeed

I dont trust anything coming out of the USA propaganda machine

still FnS for the OP nice find and good call.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Personally I find the burial at sea the hardest part to buy. The first time I was in Iraq, there were lots of bodies, at least some of which I can only assume were those of Muslims, left where they fell, with no regard for a proper burial. And this dude has to be dumped in the water within 24 hours? Right.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

"I wanted to know, 'Did you see the body?' And they said, 'We can't answer that,' and I said, 'Did you see the Navy SEALs?' And they said, they couldn't answer that," Jeanna Getchell said.

This part of the article sums up the whole OBL BS story nicely, don't you think?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Article

A sailor aboard the USS Carl Vinson, the aircraft carrier where Osama bin Laden's burial at sea took place, shared his experience Tuesday of the historic moment. Read more: www.wmur.com...

Right.

The first question was about Greg's thoughts on the mission, and he said he remembered his friend who died in Iraq five years ago. Read more: www.wmur.com...
I hate to speculate, but I'm calling this a canned response, given to him to say by his superiors.

Greg was also allowed to answer how it feels for the two brothers to be that close to a historic event. Read more: www.wmur.com...

These are the two questions we get answered about Obama's bizarre burial at sea? ATS is not the only group of people who are having doubts about the burial. Lots of people are questioning it. And these are the questions he's allowed to answer? I call BS

What did they bury him in? They just probably had an empty coffin (maybe some kind of big container).

Did he witness Osama bin Laden's dead body? No? Thought so.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
sorry..this sailor is a propaganda tool...doesnt anybody find it funny that the u.s. is letting all these detail about the raid out..top secret helicopoter, quotes from navy seals, PBS documentary ALREADY, pics from inside, info of a dog dropped in with the seals, info that the seals flew to the aircraft carrier and disposed of the body within 9 hours of his death and now we have the navy letting a person talk about the burial?!?

i know the u.s govt wants to shut this issue up..but this all seems to rehearshed, to deliberate, story have changed so much and in ways that can only be described as..'changed due to public opinion'

i call shenaigans on this...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"Here soldier, say this so we can keep America safe from the terrorists"

"Yes sir, I would hate to see America harmed by terrorists sir"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You Betcha when I saw your thread title i immediately thought ;and by allowed we mean TOLD"

Ialso truly believe that the administration is rubbing it's hands together and saying ' hehehe our evill plan is working perfectly, no one will ever believe the twitchy conspiracy nuts!" And by conspiracy nuts I mean almost everybody!

only THEIR reality tunnel is so narrow they really think everyone believes their @#*%

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Jessica Lynch 2.0 anyone? This is just another attempt to legitimize this joke of a PSYOP

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
you're all missing the biggest most important part of this story

Greg and Stephen Getchell did humanitarian work with the Navy following the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, and they also play on the Navy's rugby team. Read more: www.wmur.com...

in addition to not having seen BinLladen buried at sea, they are humanitarian ruby players!!!

top topics

join