It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War On Kids - 2009 Documentary. Anyone Seen It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Has anyone seen this movie yet? Im thinking about renting this unless I hear its not that good.I first heard about this in my government class not too long ago.

Edit - The movie's about our school system, and is supposed to show how our kids have a "war" waged against them. (Atleast thats what I get after seeing the trailer)
edit on 11-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And if we take them out of these schools what will they do? Go back to work in factories? Or play video games all day. Oh, wait, you can't leave a kid at home alone anymore.

Who is this propoganda for anyway.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
COMPULSORY schooling is terrible. I wanted to KILL myself as a child, it was that bad, and I imagine it is far worse now. School is six hours of daily dog training until you hit calculus e.c.t.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Souldn't the title be more like "The War With Kids" in effect they use kids a "weapons" to extort more and more money for the school systems using the justification that somehow the schools are the only way for the kids to
"survive" because they're parents aren't capable for preparing them for life on the good ole planet Earth? I have three kids, they are doing just fine, the youngest now is 27 and the oldest is 32. When they were going to school, they said the same thing about it I did when I was in school, that it was a drag! But, once they learn to read it's game over! if they want to succeed, they will (mine did), if they don't want to succeed, they go into politics !

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Fill the kids with crap and dumb them down while their youth and there's no need to do it when they're grown ups. Control the youth, you control the future.

School is like prison.
1)They both ride buses to their facilities.
2)If you try to emancipate yourself by escaping, then your sentence will be prolonged, you get parol on weekends, get to visit your family after school ends (but are usually overloaded with work), only to return the following day,
3)if you have good behavior you're freed early in prison; likewise, if you have (really) good grades you can be freed from school early,
4)controlled environment,
5)you may pick up the bad behaviors in prison, likewise, in school (if you hang around bad influences),
6)the food is terrible and may cause poisoning,
7)routines/classes are dismissed by the bell,
8)you have to wear uniform,
9)sex/rape and gang fights occur there,
10)can't have any electronic devices,
11)you are checked for harmful substances upon entrance,
12)if you have bad behavior you may be transported to a stricter prison, in schools you'll be kicked out and taken to a correctional facility.
13)if you act bad you might get whipped or hit in prison, if you act bad in school the paddle will meet your behind (in elementary schools they get put in time out by themselves, in prisons they get put in single cages or a small underground box like area devoid of sunlight and still do it in some high schools)...
15)and they both are (insidiously) free
16)and payed by your parents taxes.

Nice video. Re-kindles my hate for the public school system.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

edit on 11-5-2011 by dude69 because: whatever

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The War Against boy's has been raging for over two decades now.

www.theatlantic.com...
www.aei.org...

top topics

join