It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Foreign minister slams international community for failing to intervene in Syria, Iran like i

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

just want to point out that everything you said here is a bare faced lie .... can't be bothered going over it, any search of web sources or reading some history books will show the truth. Please stop wasting everyones time with your propoganda and bs.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Wow, it sure is going to come to a surprise to Israel, when they find out they weren't actually considered an ally at all, but just a tool for the oil companies, and military industrial complex, and we are going to let it get lit up like a Christmas tree to create a major third world, to usher in a one world government in the aftermath.

They should have tried making peace instead of acting like such a bunch of war mongerers.

You reap what you sew, the players get played and the beat goes on.

Don't say Proto didn't warn you guys years ago.

Lol I hope you get a chance to read this since you nailed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Where is the Russian Base? I know Russia and Syria have been sort of friends for years but I was not aware of a Russian base there.

I think Israel are fairly content with Assad. They don't like him but they know what he is like. A change will make Israel feel insecure.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join