It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bikini-clad 'Burger King Brawler' jailed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nekiva Hardy, 30, dubbed the "BK Brawler" after her hysterical fight with Burger King staff on March 19 was uploaded on the video sharing site, pleaded no contest to a variety of charges and was sentenced to 45 days' jail.

She is also barred from visiting Burger King outlets in the area.

In the video Hardy, wearing a white string bikini, can be seen screaming at Burger King staff and throwing things, before getting up on the counter to confront them.

She also has to complete an anger management program and pay fines and court costs totalling over $US5000

When a reporter asked her whether she planned to surrender on the new charges Hardy said: "F--- them, they'll have to come and get me. It's gonna be hard to find me.”

She was arrested a few days later.

Hardy has been in custody for 40 days and is likely to be released in the next couple of days to return to Montgomery, where she is free to visit Burger King.

Watch out Montgomery! Make sure you have plenty of pickles and mayo at hand!!

The BK Brawler is BACK

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good, those girls are morons.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wth... Sheeba shabba mabba buaba babbashiba. Can someone translate for us?

Deebo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

I'm out of here. Mods please delete my account. I've already asked once.

so, you asked to have your account deleted, and then came back and started posting again? why don't you just stop using the site? you're not forced to just because you have an account.

is there background on the fight? why was she so angry? she asked for no pickle and they put pickle on it?
people should really understand that fast food workers really really really don't care about their jobs. i've been there. it stinks. and it's ten times worse when someone comes through taking their fast food WAY too seriously.

top topics

join