It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

caller asks questions on the john moore show and gets answers on elenin, HAARP and CME's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

john moore replies (eventually) to a freaked out caller named cheryl on her concerns about elenin being nibiru or a brown dwarf and haarp. he's says it's "very concerning" that NASA has not released and images of elenin yet.
He also goes on to say that HAARP doesn't cause all earthquakes, basically saying that they do cause some. He seems to be definately expecting a huge CME to come which "will cook half the country"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

I'm sorry I cannot bare listening to this woman and her absolutely horrid sentence articulation and whine ...she sounds absolutely bat S*** crazy...take it from someone who makes a living working with mentally ill people...

edit: additions as I struggled through the first 5 minutes....she won't even listen to anything he has to say...she keeps cutting him off and ranting and raving like a true lunatic...what a mess

edit on 10-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

yes it's a pretty hard listen the first few mintutes and it only gets better when he let's her go and then answers her qeuries/worries in the last half of the video.

what did you think of his replies then? or didn't you get that far?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by woodnut86

I'm sorry I cannot bare listening to this woman and her absolutely horrid sentence articulation and whine ...she sounds absolutely bat S*** crazy...take it from someone who makes a living working with mentally ill people...

edit: additions as I struggled through the first 5 minutes....she won't even listen to anything he has to say...she keeps cutting him off and ranting and raving like a true lunatic...what a mess

edit on 10-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)
yeah the hole bat S*** crazy thing Somme's it up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yeah just go to 5:54 and John answers Cheryl's questions after that. This guy John sounds like he is very informed and confirms a couple of the things Cheryl said.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I had to forward through her babbling, but his reply is interesting indeed.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
reply to post by Sly1one

yes it's a pretty hard listen the first few mintutes and it only gets better when he let's her go and then answers her qeuries/worries in the last half of the video.

what did you think of his replies then? or didn't you get that far?

Well I did listen to the entire thing as after she "went away" my head felt a ton better....anyway John Moore makes some sense out of the issue without being overly dramatic and unbearable....

I have seen several of his YT videos and they make sense to me. There is alot of referenced he said she said stuff but some of the science behind what he is saying seems legit.

I don't know for certain either way though and certainly it doesn't matter...if what is being said is true there is no escaping it so why worry? If its all BS again...no need for worry...so in conclusion...worrying makes no sense either way.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

i'll second that brother.

don't worry... be happy

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm amazed there's such an issue with the woman caller. Sounded to me like she was spilling the beans/putting everything she'd learned recently out there...pretty crazy discoveries for anyone all at once! Besides, I work with the public and most people don't speak as though they just ambled inta Dodge on their harse. (The response by comparison--probably would've anyway--sounded...like...an...old...English...woman...giving...an...important...speech.)

Important info tho!!! Now my burnin' question is: what side of the Earth will be facing the "wrong" way that day?!

new topics

top topics

join