It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Britney Spears Music Video December 21st, 2012

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It always interests me to see 2012 stuff in main stream media. I can't help wondering if they know something we don't or if they are just riding on the tails of everyone else and using it as a cash cow. Britney Spear's music video titled "Till The World Ends" Notice the apocalyptical events happening throughout the video, also the giant pyramid. Also interesting to see a shot of outer space and a comet/asteroid hurtling through space? See 2:48.



I hope this is the right thread for this, Mods please move if it is not.




posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i didn't watch it.





posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Existing thread from early last month.


David Grouchy



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i didn't watch it.




That was a great contribution to this thread. Thanks for that.




posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Existing thread from early last month.


David Grouchy


Oops! Thanks for the heads up.
I shall now read that thread.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i didn't watch it.





Why on earth did you even reply to say that?



Deebo



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
It always interests me to see 2012 stuff in main stream media. I can't help wondering if they know something we don't or if they are just riding on the tails of everyone else and using it as a cash cow. Britney Spear's music video titled "Till The World Ends" Notice the apocalyptical events happening throughout the video, also the giant pyramid. Also interesting to see a shot of outer space and a comet/asteroid hurtling through space? See 2:48.



I hope this is the right thread for this, Mods please move if it is not.


My, she is getting old. Haha



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They put that crap in there to keep ATSers guessing. It's getting OLD. I don't know who they think they are trying to scare, but it's so obvious to me that they are full of it.

"They"



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by havenvideo
They put that crap in there to keep ATSers guessing. It's getting OLD. I don't know who they think they are trying to scare, but it's so obvious to me that they are full of it.

"They"


Could be! I say they get their ideas from sites like ATS
Where's OUR cut!???



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
they are gonna run with the 2012 stuff to make money and to scare us as well, but I do find it odd that other videos such as Katy Perry's ET shows destruction as well, and to the person who said shes getting old, actually watching that video is more classic Britney, shes not looking that bad in this one. I kinda like it lol.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i didn't watch it.


I'm with neonitus



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
they are gonna run with the 2012 stuff to make money and to scare us as well, but I do find it odd that other videos such as Katy Perry's ET shows destruction as well, and to the person who said shes getting old, actually watching that video is more classic Britney, shes not looking that bad in this one. I kinda like it lol.


I've always liked Britney. I think I've always felt a bit sympathetic for her...we're around the same age. Oddly enough I used to have dreams about being her friend when I was younger. I dreamt that she didnt have any friends and I was being there for her. haha. Strange I never dreamt about any other celebrity at that time.

Yes, in Katy Perry's ET you see a box that is labeled pigeon a common bird extinct 2030 that went extinct in 2030.



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69

Originally posted by neonitus
i didn't watch it.


I'm with neonitus


Well please don't comment if you have nothing to contribute. That's just silly. That's like commenting to say " Hey I opened your thread but I didn't read it. Just wanted to let you know."



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69

Originally posted by neonitus
i didn't watch it.


I'm with neonitus
yea i'm with these guy's



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Damn, that's just subliminal programming at it's finest... couldn't watch it more than 30 seconds, the frequency is nasty and the repetition is unbearable. Repetition is mind control 101.

Of course they know what's coming. This is called... Hmmm... What's the word... Desensitizing? They are subconsciously seeding and prepping people for what is to come... Free thinking is flatlined.

If you weren't aware OP, Britney Spears is the equivalent to a human robot. She is a MK Ultra asset... Like these:
intheknow7.wordpress.com...

It is the end of the world however, I'm buying a $110,000 luxury automobile tomorrow for the hell of it. This planet is about to ascend into the 5th dimension. 3D reality is already deconstructing and will be uninhabitable. The unknowing masses are going be evacuated, thus, the ET reign and soul sucking shall continue.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Damn, that's just subliminal programming at it's finest... couldn't watch it more than 30 seconds, the frequency is nasty and the repetition is unbearable. Repetition is mind control 101.

Of course they know what's coming. This is called... Hmmm... What's the word... Desensitizing? They are subconsciously seeding and prepping people for what is to come... Free thinking is flatlined.

If you weren't aware OP, Britney Spears is the equivalent to a human robot. She is a MK Ultra asset... Like these:
intheknow7.wordpress.com...

It is the end of the world however, I'm buying a $110,000 luxury automobile tomorrow for the hell of it. This planet is about to ascend into the 5th dimension. 3D reality is already deconstructing and will be uninhabitable. The unknowing masses are going be evacuated, thus, the ET reign and soul sucking shall continue.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)


Yes I am fully aware of MK Ultra, however these are still human beings no matter what type of programming they may have undergone.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Keep on Crapping till the world ends! I see shes still sl*tty as can be. I seriously think its all a money making scheme... that is 2012 as a whole. It's a money making brainwashing scheme IMO. Wake up ppl nothing is going to happen. But I'm still going to be very very drunk that day just in case my opinion is wrong. I either wake up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning,or from dancing to much because the world was about to end. or i dont wake up at all from either the world ending or me just simply drinking way too much. Theres a higher percentage of me picking my fate on that day then the world has of picking it for me.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11
 


My honest opinion: 2012 is a hot topic right now. I think they're just using it to make some cash.



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo
 


For post count +1



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join