It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh, goody! My very first UFO video. I put the camcorder out behind the house pointed at the sky and let it run for half an hour. I didn't expect much but about 5 minutes in something flew by very fast in the sky. Most are going to say "bug or bird" and that was my first reaction too except, it appears to fly behind a distant palm tree. If it goes behind the palm tree then it is neither a bug nor a bird. It MUST be an alien spaceship from a distant galaxy. I MEAN, what else could it be? Watch (720P and full screen is best, about 7 seconds in):

Ok, ok, it's only "behind" the palm tree for one frame and it could be in front of it lost in the structure of the tree. I blew up a screen capture and looked in the tree really hard and couldn't find it but still...

I like the spaceship from a distant galaxy much better.

This is not a hoax, it is a real unaltered video taken by me (or at least my camera).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Now that's an interesting one.

Can someone do the math on that and figure out how fast that thing is going?

Did you slow that down any? The video is choppy.

in about 2 to 3 seconds it covered quite a bit of ground.

6 secs to 9 seconds in the video.
edit on 10-5-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Pretty sure I see bird feet in the 4th frame it appears in

EDIT

I didnt watch it on 720p the first time, now watching it on 720p I can see that it comes from behind the house....any chance at uploading the original somewhere so one of the local gurus can do some freezeframe and zoom analysis?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Nick_X because: rewatched with different settings

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Oh, goody! My very first UFO video. I put the camcorder out behind the house pointed at the sky and let it run for half an hour. I didn't expect much but about 5 minutes in something flew by very fast in the sky. Most are going to say "bug or bird" and that was my first reaction too except, it appears to fly behind a distant palm tree. If it goes behind the palm tree then it is neither a bug nor a bird. It MUST be an alien spaceship from a distant galaxy. I MEAN, what else could it be? Watch (720P and full screen is best, about 7 seconds in):

Ok, ok, it's only "behind" the palm tree for one frame and it could be in front of it lost in the structure of the tree. I blew up a screen capture and looked in the tree really hard and couldn't find it but still...

I like the spaceship from a distant galaxy much better.

This is not a hoax, it is a real unaltered video taken by me (or at least my camera).

Very nice video. The UFO is climbing higher into the sky, and is out of sight from the camera in less than a second.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

I dunno, the whole thing is 1.7 gigabytes. The clip with the object is unaltered except for cutting it out of the original

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Now that's an interesting one.

Can someone do the math on that and figure out how fast that thing is going?

You can't do the math without knowing how far it is. If it's a bug two feet from the lens it's not so fast. If it really goes behind that palm tree then it's really moving, and I didn't hear any sonic boom.

Don't know why it's choppy but I would suspect it's due to Youtube compression and there's nothing I can do about it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Can you upload the video to bittorrent?
And share the torrent link with everyone?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Don't do torrents for a bunch of reasons. Let me think about it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I said I looked really hard in the palm tree for the UFO but I want to give everyone a chance to do the same. Here is the palm tree from two frames. The first one is from the frame the UFO first appears in. The second one is the frame the UFO disappeared in the palm tree. I upped the brightness and contrast a little to help me look:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is probably going to be my last post on this. I was going to upload the whole video but now it looks like there's no point. Someone said,"the UFO came from behind the house", and I thought, "Did it?". I went back to the video and looked at the frame before the UFO appears in the sky and found this:

It's hard to tell with the image reduced to fit on ATS but there is something the right size in front of the roof near the peak. It's not there in the frame before and the frame after is the first showing the UFO in the sky. In front of the roof means it's much closer and definitely passed in front of the tree. It must be blending perfectly with the tree at the limited resolution available from the video. I'm pretty sure now this is a bug. This has been fun and educational for me and I hope for those who showed an interest in it. Thanks for looking in.

top topics

join