It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super-storms - Activation All Around The Planet. (10th May'11 Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Hey Eric I know you are doing great work over at www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach," Keeping the residents and the rest of us informed about whats going on out in your neck of woods..such a great thread! and a place to share information and helpful ideas and tips with each other..I just started a thread here on Key Planetary Alignment Dates through October 2011. Might it be possible that these Planetary alignments have something to do with wacky weather, floods and earthquakes? It's worth investigating, and watching to see what plays out. Anyways I enjoyed your post cheers your bud coco

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Couldn't get far. The horrible drawl just shouted "I have an IQ of fiddy".

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
HAARP went online full bore today:

HAARP Website

Looks eerily similar to the graph from March 10, 2011

I am no meteorolgist, but the jet stream looks a bit odd; very narrow bands between the loops, as well as a nearly horizontal tilt in the West

NOAA Water Vapor loop

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

What are you talking about??

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I read that thread, good work. Actually, it is human nature to look for THE cause. Sometimes there can be many. The planetary alignment has a large affect on the planet, as well as the sun. That does not mean that someone isn't manipulating the weather, or causing unnecessary flooding.

As natural forces would eventually destroy so much of our civilization, it seems they have chosen to get rid of us undesirables, and make an orderly effort to survive in caves. The science is the best way to make any sense of this awful misery being unleashed upon mankind.

Hang in there Missouri!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

I read that thread, good work. Actually, it is human nature to look for THE cause. Sometimes there can be many. The planetary alignment has a large affect on the planet, as well as the sun. That does not mean that someone isn't manipulating the weather, or causing unnecessary flooding.

Thank you for that and I agree their be many causes affecting our planet right now, I am hesitant to blame HAARP because I need more evidence to support what it actually does and if it really has that kind of power, but maybe that's just me. What I struggle with is WHY would any government or the TPTB want to harm so many people? and animals and property? Just makes me so sad and confused to think other humans would do that to their own people..i can't get my mind around that..

Tornadoes in US cause up to US$5.5 bil. in insured losses: AIR
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- Tornadoes and storms that struck the U.S. South last month caused insured property and automobile losses of between US$3.7 billion and US$5.5 billion, catastrophe modeling firm AIR Worldwide said on Monday.
Link: www.chinapost.com.tw...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

All, Im saying is that I do this for a living, and everything he said, makes no sense what so ever

Fair enough, so as an expert in the field why don't you explain to us why we are seeing unprecedented, worldwide weather events all so close together ???

Storms, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, abnormal temperatures etc......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i just posted to another thread were somebody is TEXTING with athority but gives no background, no opinion, no links, no educated guess..nothing but an opinion with the moniker..'i do this..ect ect'....we are all here on ATS for a reason..and that is to seek info..and in my case..even if that info condradicts what i believe..i still want to research it...i want to read it..i dont have all the answers..if i did.. i wouldnt be here..
sooooo..
give as an educated opion with detail...'specialy cause you are a 'weatherman'..it is opions like yours we want..truely..if you have some knowledge and expertieze...gives a long post to digest..thats what we want..challenge us....if this sh&t was easy to comprehend..none of us would be here......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0865904df137.png[/atsimg]

It says clear, but the picture says otherwise. There wasn't supposed to be any rain until Saturday, so for the rain to come out of nowhere seems odd, although not entirely impossible. It's entirely out of our hands, so we'll have to wait and see what happens around the Mississippi River.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OzWeatherman

All, Im saying is that I do this for a living, and everything he said, makes no sense what so ever

Fair enough, so as an expert in the field why don't you explain to us why we are seeing unprecedented, worldwide weather events all so close together ???

Storms, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, abnormal temperatures etc......

What are you reading this on right now? That might go some way towards answering your question. 20 years ago it was not possible to recieve the level of information regarding natural disasters or weather related events that we get now. Why are you claiming that we are seeing "unprecedented, worldwide weather events"? Are they really unprecedented or had you just not heard as much about them before?

Not only is it possible to recieve more information, it is easier to provide information to others all around the world. This is fine, as long as people don't just take others word without doing any actual research themselves. For example, it appears the guy in the OP video has no idea what a low pressure system is, and I bet he wouldn't know what a front was either. The "massive cloud formation" in the South Pacific was the same high pressure system which brought clear fine weather here in NZ! Yet people are using him to promote weather issues?

People tend to think what is happening now is of more importance than what has happened in the past, which is kind of sad considering the devestation that has happened long ago. Take a look at this list of natural disasters. You might be suprised to find that there were in fact, many natural disasters in the past that killed many, many people. Take floods for example. Out of the top 10 deadliest floods, the most recent was the Banqiao Dam failure in 1975, and the deadliest in 1931. And tornadoes, none of the deadliest have occured in the last 20 years. This is despite population increases in disaster prone areas, although better warning and technology will be playing a part as well.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

People tend to think what is happening now is of more importance than what has happened in the past, which is kind of sad considering the devestation that has happened long ago. Take a look at this list of natural disasters. You might be suprised to find that there were in fact, many natural disasters in the past that killed many, many people. Take floods for example. Out of the top 10 deadliest floods, the most recent was the Banqiao Dam failure in 1975, and the deadliest in 1931. And tornadoes, none of the deadliest have occured in the last 20 years. This is despite population increases in disaster prone areas, although better warning and technology will be playing a part as well.

You are kidding..
All I've heard for the last six months is "largest cyclone on record", worst floods in over a hundred years" , "largest tornado count recorded"....
It's all on record and ALL in the first half of 2011..
You tell me when so many record breaking events have happened in such a short time frame and I'll listen to you.
BTW, a dam durst is NOT a natural disaster as such..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Now Spain takes a hit with 2 earthquakes - Yeah it's all normal - I'm seriously beginning to think it's indoctrination of Meteorologists to convince us of the Party Line.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Are there more storms now-a-days? The question to ask yourself is since when? Since instant information on a worldwide basis? Since there are more people, more populated areas that kill more people? See, that's the difference here, you need to put it in perspective.
edit on 11-5-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You are kidding..
All I've heard for the last six months is "largest cyclone on record", worst floods in over a hundred years" , "largest tornado count recorded"....
It's all on record and ALL in the first half of 2011..
You tell me when so many record breaking events have happened in such a short time frame and I'll listen to you.
BTW, a dam durst is NOT a natural disaster as such..

So if I tell you that we are breaking so many records, without providing any logic or evidence, you'll listen to me? That sounds about right. Records haven't been around that long, and are constantly being broken. Did you look at the lists? Records were being broken back then too.

Statements such as "worst floods in over a hundred years" generally means that there have been worse floods prior to that. And you also have to look at what "largest tornodo count" means. It doesn't mean that the particular outbreak actually had the most tornadoes of any storm in history. It just means that we were able to detect them to count them. Thanks to radar, and more people following storms, we are going to be able to count more tornadoes.

Also, as you rightly point out a "dam burst" is not a natural disaster, which kind of proves my point, although the dam burst was related to typhoon Nina. Historically, the mississipi would have flooded a lot more (heard of flood plains?), human intervention has meant that levees and dams hold the water back. But this means, that when the river does eventually flood, it will flood a lot worse, and not because of the weather.

Instead of just going by what you "hear", you should actually look into it to see if there is any substance to these claims. Then you would realise that the "largest cyclone on record" was certainly not in the last 6 months. You may have been reffering to just Australia, with cyclone Yasi. But despite the media hype, it was not the largest cyclone to hit the area. It certainly was not as strong as 1899's cyclone Mahina, although it was still a very violent storm.

Don't believe the hype.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

That is sad to hear of deaths in the region. Especially since at 4.4 and 5.1, they were relatively small quakes. But much like the recent 6.1 in Christchurch, they were of shallow depth, causing significant destruction. It was in a seismically active area, so questions will be raised regarding the safety of the buildings which collapsed.

But I must ask. What does a meteorologist have to do with earthquakes?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by Seekeye2

That is sad to hear of deaths in the region. Especially since at 4.4 and 5.1, they were relatively small quakes. But much like the recent 6.1 in Christchurch, they were of shallow depth, causing significant destruction. It was in a seismically active area, so questions will be raised regarding the safety of the buildings which collapsed.

But I must ask. What does a meteorologist have to do with earthquakes?

Yet the earthquake in Spain was the biggest ever recorded for that region. Belgian MSM source

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Yet the earthquake in Spain was theiggest ever recorded for that region. Belgian MSM source

I'm not doubting that. It doesn't appear to be on a major fault line, but it was still prone to earthquakes. It is quite likely though, that some time in the past, the area recieved similiar or larger quakes. Earthquakes and fault lines generally don't operate on human timescales. And geologically speaking, we have been recording quakes for only a very, very short period of time.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Larger populations and better access to information does not invalidate scientific studies. Here's just one example, however there are plenty more if you decide to utilize the better access to information.

The world has gotten stormier over the past two decades—and the reason is a mystery, a new study says. In the past 20 years, winds have picked up around 5 percent on average.

Extremely strong winds caused by storms have increased even faster, jumping 10 percent over 20 years, according to the new analysis of global satellite data.

National Geographic Article

When climatologists say "record breaking" and all empirical data supports that, I lean toward believing it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Great, so you can show me another six month period in history that compares with the last six months of record breaking events..

I look forward to hearing when that was..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Why would I need to do that when you have not shown that the last 6 month period has a more than usual amount of weather related events? I've already told you one of your "records" is blatantly wrong. Typhoon Tip in 1979 is the largest and strongest recorded typhoon/hurricane/cyclone. And Yasi was not the strongest to hit Australia. All you have shown is that you think you have seen more weather related events than you remember in the past. Why expect me to research and report to you when you have not done so yourself?

It seems there are many people here who do not bother to research their claims, and simply agree with anything that indicates that something "important" is going on. Like the guy in the first OP video, for example. He clearly has no idea what he's talking about, and this seems to be his first time interpreting weather sattelite data. Yet there are people here who will simply agree with him because he's saying something that people want to hear. That something 'weird' is going on that's 'not normal', and that only a few people are 'awake' to this information. A base knowledge on the subject would show you that his claims are false. And spreading baseless conjecture without doing the research, is simply fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join