It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super-storms - Activation All Around The Planet. (10th May'11 Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Now I'm no Meteorologist so I leave this info to you guys to decide about this thing. We have been warned and warned and according to this video of 10th May'11 - it looks like we have Superstorms formulating all over the planet right now and they're about to hit us sooner rather than later.

I personally can not argue about these things so leave it to members to decide for themselves.

We have all wondered what those Bunkers are for - well after viewing these short vids - I think they were sort of expecting this weather phenomena - What do you say?

Is this normal - I don't know but think you should be aware.
www.youtube.com...

In confirmation of the above Video we also have this one telling us we are now experiencing a Polar shift.
www.youtube.com...=147

Then there's Alex Jones who warned us in February.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Well I am a meteorologist and what you are proposing is literally, and physically impossible...

Ah well

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well I am a meteorologist and what you are proposing is literally, and physically impossible...

Ah well

Unless created

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

Yup yup!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodftw

Ah well

Unless created

For that to be plausible, you would literally need to change the entire worlds weather pattern. Not to plausible when you consider that we cant even get cloud seeding to work properly

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ah well

Please explain - So are you saying the first video of 10th May is nothing to be concerned about.

Ah Well - doesn't tell people much.

I'd also like to add that Meteorologists are so often wrong - with all respect (you know more than me)

Prove it please - this is scary!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

First video, posted in the OP:

Is this normal - I don't know but think you should be aware.
www.youtube.com...

Normal? Yes.

What we apparently have, there.... is a guy on YouTube that is only NOW learning about weather....thanks to Google Earth and its new real-time Sat WX application...

He sees patterns of clouds....not all that much, particularly....in just the first "six" he pointed out. Sorry, but his drawl, and ignorance was too much to bear....I stopped 30 seconds short of the end.

Did I miss much??

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm not sure about the PS, but worldwide, unprecedented, deadly and unending flooding is affecting humans everywhere. Thousands are homeless and facing possible starvation as crop failures and flooded farm lands are unable to feed the people who depend on those crops. Hundreds have been killed and the National Guard has been called up in more that a few places, so something is happening to our world..and I for one do not think it's business as usual.

If you take a look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can see some of the photos and stories of just some..of this historic and devastating flooding. SnF coco

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ANDOOGLE

I think we all know there's something amiss going on. So pleased it was the sun!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Please explain - So are you saying the first video of 10th May is nothing to be concerned about.

Ah Well - doesn't tell people much.

I'd also like to add that Meteorologists are so often wrong - with all respect (you know more than me)

Prove it please - this is scary!

No, there is nothing to be scared of at all. The guy that made the video obviously has no idea what he is talking about. He is simply pointing out low pressure systems, which is nothing unusual at all, and they are not just big storms. The last one he pointed out on the southern hemisphere isnt even a storm system. It was quite apparent that he doesnt know how to read satellite imagery when he completely neglected the storm cells driven by polar air that were going across the northern USA...but seriously, if you want to believe a guy on youtube, who has no idea what he is talking about, then be my guest. All, Im saying is that I do this for a living, and everything he said, makes no sense what so ever

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thankyou for the input - now what about the other vids?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
weird weather all around..call it a 'cycle' or a 'change' or the 'end of the world'....but it is still some of the strangest weather i'vr seen.

here in minneapolis, mn we just had 85 degrees, PARTLY CLOUDY skies, with the largest hail i've ever seen in the city area ( aprox .5 inches to 3inches)..no rain, just sporadic hail with a tornado warning and a funnel cloud that formed over lake calhoun in the city proper and next week we are looking at upper 50's mid 60's

2 months ago we were having 60 degree weather..not the norm for this area by far.

i guess some will just call it 'bad timing on mother natures part'...how is she suppose to know that 2012 has some type of meaning to the humans infesting her

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The first video of the super storms is probably more believeable because it;'s pretty much happening already and the USA is taking the brunt at the moment.

The others, I don't believe there's a polar shift.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oz, no offense, but all you did was put down some guy on youtube for pointing out what appeared to be hurricane shaped storms in the northern hemisphere. Someone else in another thread yesterday pointed out the one off the eastern US coast and said it was being referred to by weather service as a Vortex Storm. What is a vortex storm and please explain what we were seeing in that video, thanks.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Somethings up here in Montreal. Looks like a massive LP north west, with an coriolic rip on dopplar. Saw this a couple of days ago, and the week before. Wasn't in the forcast. AX

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Originally posted by itscocobaby

I'm not sure about the PS, but worldwide, unprecedented, deadly and unending flooding is affecting humans everywhere. Thousands are homeless and facing possible starvation as crop failures and flooded farm lands are unable to feed the people who depend on those crops. Hundreds have been killed and the National Guard has been called up in more that a few places, so something is happening to our world..and I for one do not think it's business as usual.

If you take a look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can see some of the photos and stories of just some..of this historic and devastating flooding. SnF coco

Coco has one hell of a point there...

This year I've seen storms that only occur "Once in a lifetime"

Epic snow storms that span from Texas to Maine

Cyclone's the size of texas...

And right now a flood in the Mississippi the size of Italy...
Historic Mississippi Flood Thread

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Thankyou for the input - now what about the other vids?

The other two arent plausible. Pole shift is a huge misinterpretation, the poles dont flip, only the charges on them. For instance, the positive pole becomes negative and vice versa.

As for Alex Jones, he has been caught out lying on several occasion, and I personally refuse to take anything he says seriously anymore.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It don't take meteorologists to know whats going on just do a little research like I just did.
wattsupwiththat.com...
I hope this helps

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
weird weather all around..call it a 'cycle' or a 'change' or the 'end of the world'....but it is still some of the strangest weather i'vr seen.

here in minneapolis, mn we just had 85 degrees, PARTLY CLOUDY skies, with the largest hail i've ever seen in the city area ( aprox .5 inches to 3inches)..no rain, just sporadic hail with a tornado warning and a funnel cloud that formed over lake calhoun in the city proper and next week we are looking at upper 50's mid 60's

2 months ago we were having 60 degree weather..not the norm for this area by far.

i guess some will just call it 'bad timing on mother natures part'...how is she suppose to know that 2012 has some type of meaning to the humans infesting her

Same # happening here, but in the absence of hail. Im from Rochester

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join