It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hampton Roads, Virginia: Mysterious Shaking Reported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Around 7:15pm today there were reports of some kind of shaking in the area that lasted for several seconds. There was no earthquake and the military claims it wasn't behind it.
www.wvec.com...

What makes this weird, is that last night around 3:00am I heard that strange rumbling noise people have been reporting across the country first-hand and it was exactly as they say.
Here is my thread on it :www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm wondering if the two are related being that they happened within 24hrs of each other... There was no earthquake and the military "said" it wasn't the culprit, what else could this shaking have been?? I'm sure an meteor airburst would have been seen and there would be no reason for jets to create sonic booms near residential areas. Also has there been any progress on figuring out what the strange rumbles are?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If you listen to the military they aren't behind anything unless it comes to a UFO, then they take credit with Flairs....Don't trust these evil Bastards....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I hear you there...
I hope they don't start their weird crap out here... we've been relatively weird free.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If you listen to the military they aren't behind anything unless it comes to a UFO, then they take credit with Flairs....Don't trust these evil Bastards....
Evil bastards?! lol come on man most of these men and woman are heroes.

new topics

top topics

join