It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all Terrorists: You CANNOT Open Aiplane Doors Mid-Flight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just an educational announcement for all you idiots out there trying to take down airplanes by decompression.

You CANNOT open an airplane's door in mid-flight!

That is all. Carry on.

ETA: It's failed three times now, in case anyone is counting.
edit on 10-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Shhhhhhh!

Don't tell them!! Let them expose themselves, with their stupidity....one more way to take them out, as they reveal .....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So wait... people have actually tried to open airplane doors mid-flight in an attempt to sabotage the plane? People are stupid, so I wouldn't put it past them.

...but most of the stories I've heard regarding plane doors in mid-flight have involved people just loosing their minds and trying to escape.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Drats!! My meticulous plan is foiled!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a fun way to die. Falling all that way :/

At least it'll catch stupid terrorists.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I wonder if they realize that they will no longer be able to seize or attempt to do anything on a plane, certain unlikely exceptions withstanding. I bet any attempt will result in the passengers not sitting there, the passengers will rush and take each and everyone of them down, no matter how many and to hell with the consequences. That is my theory at least.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Happened to my mom on a flight a few years back. He wasn't a terrorist in the context you are speaking of, but he was a certified nut job. The positive to that story was the amazing reaction time of the Ranger on board, said shes never seen a person move so fast.

Unfortunately, she travels cross country for her job on a weekly basis..so the fam is not to happy about this spike in attempts.
edit on 5/10/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just had a picture of the SNL Land Shark knocking on a cockpit cabin door. "Uh.... Telegram."

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
WARNING.... I dont think this TYPE of post should be allowed.

Any type of conversational event that would compromise the integrity of a craft, should not be allowed. Its unsafe. Let the Air Marshals do their jobs.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Son..of...a...bit

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
After 911, any chance of sabotaging a plane has pretty much evaporated. The passengers will take such an idiot down in no time, just as they have in cases of these door attempts. We simply won't stand for it anymore. Whether they have a box cutter or a bomb, our attitude is that we'll likely die anyway, so we're making sure this idiot fails in his goal.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
WARNING.... I dont think this TYPE of post should be allowed.

Any type of conversational event that would compromise the integrity of a craft, should not be allowed. Its unsafe. Let the Air Marshals do their jobs.

It doesn't matter, people talk about impossibilities all the time. Talking about something that is impossible isn't going to compromise the integrity of an airplane.

top topics

join