It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wanna know why there are sheep?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The distinction between sheep and wolves is often used here on ATS but in truth there is no difference between a sheep and a wolf. The sheep one might refer to is and always will be free and at peace. Until an attempt is made to silence the breath, strip away love, and release the ideas that were always within. When that attempt is made you awaken the wolf. As we know a wolf's judgement can often be clouded but a fierce defender of his life and his freedom... and yet still free up until death? The wolf does not leave anything behind or take anything with him... he is only content and at peace with the time he spent here on Earth amongst the living.

Some of those such as Alex Jones have dug into the prison that has been put around us and have let that knowledge in and of itself become a prison which has made life unbearable as he might so often say on the radio. Don't let knowledge do that because you are and always will be... free. They can take away your house, your phone, your laptop but they'll never take away your breath, your love, and your hopes and dreams even after death because as long as there are one's that love you... you will always be alive and your brothers and sisters that truly do love you will keep it that way so that you may once again reclaim this life that is so pure and so forgiving.

Have Mercy Upon Us All,
An
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
The distinction between sheep and wolves is often used here on ATS but in truth there is no difference between a sheep and a wolf. The sheep one might refer to is and always will be free and at peace. Until an attempt is made to silence the breath, strip away love, and release the ideas that were always within. When that attempt is made you awaken the wolf. As we know a wolf's judgement can often be clouded but a fierce defender of his life and his freedom.

Some of those such as Alex Jones have dug into the prison that has been put around us and have let that knowledge in and of itself become a prison which has made life unbearable as he might so often say on the radio. Don't let knowledge do that because you are and always will be... free. They can take away your house, your phone, your laptop but they'll never take away your breath, your love, and your hopes and dreams even after death because as long as there are one's that love you... you will always be alive and your brothers and sisters that truly do love you will keep it that way so that you may once again reclaim this life that is so pure and so forgiving.

Have Mercy Upon Us All,
An

I couldn't agree with you less.

The vast majority of people are sheep, and will remain sheep even when they are on their knees facing death.

People don't want to be wolves; being a wolf means you are not part of the "big family" of sheep, which is comfortable and easy.

Would you give away all your comforts, and the embrace of your society / community / family, to stand against something you truly didn't believe in?

Ask yourself that question, and answer 100% honestly - and you will then see why most people, if given the choice, will remain as sheep.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It depends on whether they have a choice. I have faith in my sheep

They just need a good herder

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

The vast majority of people are sheep, and will remain sheep even when they are on their knees facing death.

People don't want to be wolves; being a wolf means you are not part of the "big family" of sheep, which is comfortable and easy.

You can be in my wolfpack.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sheep are easily led, that is how the term is applied to Sheeple. It implies that the Sheep or in this case Sheeple have only an illusion of freedom. When one is part of the Herd, the only freedom offered is at the consent of the Herdsman. The Herdsman being TPTB.

Now, remember the story of the Good Shepherd in which he is faced with the problem of a young kid going astray, the Good Shepherd breaks the kids leg to hobble it, yes the Good Shepherd does carry the purposely injured kid on his shoulders until its leg heals, but the Kid sheep is disable for life so it no longer can stray from the herd the rest of its life. In this story resides the real lesson of how humans are managed by TPTB.

I choose not to be a sheep.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Originally posted by ExCommando

You can be in my wolfpack.

No ... you can be in my wolfpack.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Sheep are easily led, that is how the term is applied to Sheeple. It implies that the Sheep or in this case Sheeple have only an illusion of freedom. When one is part of the Herd, the only freedom offered is at the consent of the Herdsman. The Herdsman being TPTB.

Now, remember the story of the Good Shepherd in which he is faced with the problem of a young kid going astray, the Good Shepherd breaks the kids leg to hobble it, yes the Good Shepherd does carry the purposely injured kid on his shoulders until its leg heals, but the Kid sheep is disable for life so it no longer can stray from the herd the rest of its life. In this story resides the real lesson of how humans are managed by TPTB.

How have you chosen to not be a sheep?

I, for one, am still a sheep, as I am still a member of society, and are still governed by the rules and regulations of said society.

Are you living off the grid?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

As long as I'm no longer a one man wolfpack.

And you're right. As long as we're paying our taxes, registering our cars, shopping at Wal-Mart, and voting (hahaha... voting), we're all sheep. Its something you can't escape from. The difference between a wolf and a sheep is, a wolf, when things begin to get "funny" will step out of line and take a good look at the situation, and then take the appropiate actions to avoid the fate of the rest of said sheep.

In short, we're all sheep, except some of us can turn into wolves, making us..... strange weresheep... wolf things?
I guess.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

See, you're exuding a sheep like attitude now by agreeing to my rather bold statement that we're all sheep.

Do you really believe that you are still a sheep, even tho you think like a wolf?

Does though = reality?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. I actually don't pay taxes, shop at wal-mart, or own a car to register, and I sure as hell don't vote. I live on the grid, but I'm not in one of its boxes. "I walk the line" (Johnny Cash).

I don't even follow state or federal laws. I live by my own moral code, which generally keeps me out of trouble, though I do hit snags every now and then.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

Expalanation: S&F!

I found this Warner Bro's Cartoon to be quite APT in discribing the current situation we find all ourselves in as regards TPTB and the NWO etc...

Wolf (Ralph) & Sheepdog (Sam) Warner Bro's Cartoon [wiki]

The series is built around the idea that both Ralph and Sam are just doing their jobs. Most of the cartoons begin at the beginning of the workday, in which they both arrive at a sheep-grazing meadow, exchange pleasant chitchat, and punch into the same time clock. Work having officially begun, Ralph repeatedly tries to abduct the helpless sheep and invariably fails, either through his own ineptitude or the minimal efforts of Sam, who always brutally punishes Ralph for the attempt. Ironically, Ralph works very hard at his job to catch a sheep and always fails while Sam works very little at his job (he is frequently seen sleeping) to protect the sheep and always succeeds.

At the end-of-the-day whistle, Ralph and Sam punch out their time cards, again chat amiably, and leave, presumably only to come back the next day and do it all again. Both Ralph and Sam are performed by voice actor Mel Blanc. In at least one instance, the workday is interrupted by a lunch break, which they also conduct amiably. The operation seems to run 24 hours a day or at least into another shift, as when Ralph and Sam "punch out" they may also run into their nighttime replacements, Fred and George, respectively (see Sheep Ahoy: Inconsistency in naming). In some of their earlier appearances Ralph and Sam are named inconsistently: in particular the Sheepdog's shift replacement sometimes addresses him as "Ralph".

Personal Disclosure: OL notes that Mel Blanc was a FreeMason!
Make of that what you will!

edit on 10-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add and embedd a picture.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Do you wanna know why there are sheep?

Because the human race is a bunch of cowards, me included.
I think ExCommando summed it up pretty well in his first post.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

Who's to say their freedom is an illusion? Only the herdsman of coarse, that makes us the herdsmen and not the wolves or is it possible that the herdsman should become a wolf. As long as one thinks he is free, isn't he then? Sure it may be a false freedom and devastating for a sheep to realize that but once he does realize that then he becomes a wolf just like the herdsman

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JudasIscariot

You are no coward and neither is the rest of the herd! You will like the rest of the herd defend what is yours! And when there's nothing left to fight for.... well.... there's always something to fight for so no worries there

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by JudasIscariot

You are no coward and neither is the rest of the herd! You will like the rest of the herd defend what is yours! And when there's nothing left to fight for.... well.... there's always something to fight for so no worries there

*bangs head against table*

Are you serious? I don't even know where to begin with your post!

How do you know he is not a coward?

How do you know the "rest of the herd will defend what is theirs".

Study history, and see how a subdued group of people react to a situation where their existence / life / etc is in peril. Do they band together and fight for the common good / their own life? No. They bleat, huddle together, and die together.

This sugar coated perception of reality is where the real problem lies.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

I don't neccessarily care for the analogies or labels that are given to people based on creatures within the animal kingdom. Nonetheless...why limit yourself to wolves or sheep? I'm an iguana. Scaly power!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Or maybe the problem lies with the present reality? This reality is no problem!!! It is the solution!!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Or maybe the problem lies with the present reality? This reality is no problem!!! It is the solution!!!!

Oh... you're one of those people that speaks in riddles and nonsense riddles.

Got it - thanks!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No riddles? The point I'm trying to make is that it is possible to dispel fears and inspire a sheep to do good without giving reasons to fight. The real war lies within the labyrinth we call a mind and once that war is won you no longer have a herd of sheep without souls. You have a herd of humans with souls that know what the f#$k is going on and what the hell to do because let's face it, the sheep are sheep because they're clueless and have been kept ignorant for their entire lives. It's about time Nature does it's part and show's the fearful sheep that there is nothing to fear. That fear is our worst enemy and that love is our best ally.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

How about psychological analyses on the human psyche showing that between 1-5% of humans, when faced with a crisis, are incapable of action? They just sit/stand there and watch as they perish at the hands of whatever "doom" has presented itself, frozen in shock. Or that 10% will die out of ignorance of what to do. These people understand they're in danger, but they will die of starvation or exposure because they'll be waiting for help that'll never come.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join