It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin continues to commit blunders over bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This president and his liberal administration continue to show their inexperience and incompetence, this time over the Osama bin Laden takedown.

The president himself is an insecure narcissistic adolescent and continues to prove it to the world. For instance, despite his statement that we should not 'spike the football', he continues to blow his own horn every time he speaks. His favorite words are "I I me me".

But that is to be expected from this child that has been pampered throughout his life. More serious - most seriously - he has spilled valuable information about Geronimo to our dismay and peril. Now the world and al Qaeda know very valuable details about the steps we took to get bin Laden. Details such as the courier, and where he slipped up, his name, where we got his name from, etc. How many Seals were involved. How the CIA was involved.

And they couldn't even get their story straight - was he armed? Who was used as a 'shield'? Who was killed?

Then there was the fiasco over the photos.

And the destruction of key evidence - dumping his body at sea within 24 hours.

The fact that the Seals retrieved a 'treasure trove' of intel from the compound. Instead of exploiting the intel to get Zawahiri and others, Obama had to blab his mouth over what we found.

He disgusts me. When I first heard that there would be a major announcement last Sunday evening, for a brief moment my heart leaped because I hoped he was announcing his resignation. No such luck.

Boy Blunder, I can't wait till you are gone from the WH.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

good points Mishigas...

we need more meshuganah's like you,,,(us) around ATS!!

Darrman..

I also get ILL,, every-time i hear him talk...
edit on 5/10/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is why community organizers should stay in their communities, instead of in politics.

I'm guessing he's going to screw up the immigration issue next...or maybe the economy (some more)...or, or...you get the idea.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
good post nice to see Obama getting called out

FnS for ya keep saying it like you see it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

This is why community organizers should stay in their communities, instead of in politics. I'm guessing he's going to screw up the immigration issue next...or maybe the economy (some more)...or, or...you get the idea.

Now, now, notsofunnyguy.....he wasn't JUST a community organizer, you know. I mean, you are clearly neglecting his work as a Senator in introducing the Avian Flu Bill! Billions to Big Pharma for research and development in the area of Avian Flu (which had not even been a problem in the United States, but, for some reason, he said it was his "top priority".....gee, I wonder why?)

So, see.....he's done great things for this country!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I will swear his people who write his speeches READ ATS!!

today i heard him Quote a member about~~ "putting in a moat,,, with Alligators"

at the USA/Mexico border.... he was sneering about what the Republicans wish THEY could do..

i laughed because i read that quote HERE yesterday..

about the thread ""Arizona wants to build their own fence.."" or something..like that...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Shouldn't come as a surprise? Obama....equals a laughing stock and an embarrassment to this country.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Careful OP. Don't get caught in the trap of believing there is a
difference between Republican and Democrat politicians.
There is no difference. And whoever moves into the White house
next is going to push the same agenda as Obama, regardless
of party affiliation.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
who is in charge of this country at the moment?

who cant keep their story straight?

who keeps blabbing and running their mouths at every chance they get disclosing national security details that should remain secret?

hmm well? obama the idiot in chief and the left.

edit on 10-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm not from the U.S. so my opinion is really only based on an outside observation, but it seems in last 20 years no matter who gets into the WH, it just gets progressively worse.

I don't know how anyone could look at the presidents of recent years and not see some calculated decisions behind who gets in, surely it hasn't just been rubbish luck.

Regardless, as I said, It's just an outsiders point of view and my opinion is devoid of any experience living directly under their control (but living in Australia, I guess we kind of are
)
edit on 10-5-2011 by Ethyrial Symphony because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This is why community organizers should stay in their communities, instead of in politics.

I'm guessing he's going to screw up the immigration issue next...or maybe the economy (some more)...or, or...you get the idea.

Funny you should say that! He was making a fool of himself over immigration just today:

Obama mocks Republican position on immigration

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't think it matters what he says anymore.

He has been called out so many times it's getting ridiculous. The fact that he leaks "Top Secret Info" so readily just confirms the belief that it never happened in the way he is pushing it to us.

One thing he isn't, is stupid. If this information was any where near damaging, it would not be released. Even the Puppet himself wouldn't be privvy to the REAL stuff.

He can "Leak" whatever he wants. It does no harm if it isn't true. If any of it were true, he wouldn't be blabbing it to the World.

It makes for a nice 'Inside Edition' Segment tho.

edit on 10-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

who keeps blabbing and running their mouths at every chance they get disclosing national security details that should remain secret? hmm well? obama the idiot in chief and the left.

Exactly, Neo96! They have to have SOMEONE who's willing to be the mouthpiece....someone the American people can blame for lameness! That way, we don't focus on who's really got the reigns...........

No sympathy for Obama in this regard. Every time he opens his mouth, I feel like screaming because he is so transparent with his b.s. We will get much of the same in 2012 if we don't take some drastic action at the polls.....if that even counts anymore.

If you take a look back during Obama's campaigning, you can see what was developing and how he was being eased into his new position in very subtle ways.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You guys are only seeing out one eye.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Careful OP. Don't get caught in the trap of believing there is a
difference between Republican and Democrat politicians.
There is no difference. And whoever moves into the White house
next is going to push the same agenda as Obama, regardless
of party affiliation.

I care not a whit about party affiliation; I'm an Independent. But there are philosophical differences between the D's and R's that make me tend to vote more one way than the other. For example, blocking water from farmlands because of a bug or minnow. Blocking oil exploration because of exhaust from one icebreaker. Stuff like that.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
You guys are only seeing out one eye.

Only have one left. Taxes took the other one and can't afford to buy a replacement.

Gotta choose between food and another eye.

top topics

join