It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

omar bin laden holding obama responsible for fathers death!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well i just saw this on aol news used search and found no other post's he says he is legally holding him responsible and says his sea burial was humiliating

www.huffingtonpost.com...

what could this mean for the president

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't know which was more interesting to read, the article, or the comments below it.

Wow.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
But...the actions Obama took were supposed to DEFUSE tensions in the region...

This is what happens when a community organizer gets promoted to his level of incompetence.

It sure would be nice if someone in the not-so-secret-service would do us all a favor...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I just read the comments after reading your post. Wow is right.

You know how Bill O'Reilly has that "Patriot or Pinhead" segment? Well, the people commenting there are proof that a person can be a patriot AND a pinhead at the same time.

link   

Originally posted by tamenie
well i just saw this on aol news used search and found no other post's he says he is legally holding him responsible and says his sea burial was humiliating

www.huffingtonpost.com...

what could this mean for the president

It had to happen sooner or later.

You can't bounce around the World killing people and families, Iraq, Libya, OBL to name a few and not have someone gunning for you.

Obama has justified killing even American Citizens and when the American People start having their family members killed for no other reason than being on a list, it will not end well for anyone.

As for the insulting burial, (still don't believe this happened personally) to insult an entire Nation in order to satisfy your personal agenda is true arrogance and a message to the World as to how the Nation is viewed from a US stand point.

Shameful

edit on 10-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   
i agree with that obama shouldnt have killed an unarmed man then exposed of him in the ocean. that was unethical
and obviously rude to the muslims
but if it was osama that did 911 then he should have bin hung while on fire in the center of new york...

edit on 29/04/2011 by demontigny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

it is wow haha it seems no one sees how it could be rude or wrong to not at leaste give the body to the family to exspose of

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And it´s also amazing how people do not notice that the "sea burial " thing also means NO REAL PROOF of the body. After all this years looking for him, they get him, and do not keep the body as proof?
And yes, US people can be really pinheads. At least the guys on the comments.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This gets more and more like a movie every day.... Take out the bad guy, son vows for revenge and grows up with more hatred than his father ever had. And the cycle continues....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
i agree with that obama shouldnt have killed an unarmed man then exposed of him in the ocean. that was unethical
but if it was osama that did 911 then he should have bin hung while on fire in the center of new york...

but it isnt all that clear if OBL was unarmed thats the conflicting part of this .. so this is why if OBL was taken alive an given a trial I would say yes hang him in NY .. I feel no mercy for OBL he was a evil man he killed many people and to me the burial and being dumped in the ocean was to kind if you ask me .. but to put many of the victims through a trial an rehashing it in court I dont know if that would be the greatest idea for thier sake ..
edit on 10-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling edit

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
but honestly this I think we have some terroist attacks coming are way

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

but it isnt all that clear if OBL was unarmed thats the conflicting part of this .. so this is why if OBL was taken alive an given a trial I would say yes hang him in NY .. I feel no mercy for OBL he was a evil man he killed many people and to me the burial and being dumped in the ocean was to kind if you ask me .. but to put many of the victims through a trial an rehashing it in court I dont know if that would be the greatest idea for thier sake ..

I fail to understad why US people still have for granted about the sea burial and totally buy it, while the rest of the world find that the hardest part to believe of all this circus. There is no proof of that!!! And to sat that they did it because it was a traditional muslim or islam burial, was itself an attack to the inteligence of everybody. What do hey think, that nobody reads? That there are no muslims in USA? Or in the world, or nobody would hear about it, or question it?
That´s a terrorist attack against intelligence.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This Omar guy intrigues me..
and I do not get the same $hytty vibes from him as I do from the rest of these a-holes...

I bet, whether he is "good" or "bad" at present...
He will eventually end up on "our side", and probably do some good things....
I doubt he is going to take the "terrorist" road.
More like he will take the "Truther" road, and be somewhat of a revolutionary, fighting the "good fight".
You know, for peace, freedom, honesty, love, transparency, etc..
(of course, today, these people are also called "terrorists")
But who knows...
Just a feeling I get ....
he doesnt "feel" or seem like a bad guy to me.., I dunno...
Don't hold it against me..lol
and if you do... bug off

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

[/quote

--------
Exactly who knows .. I wasn’t buying it I still think thye have him on Ice somewhere dissecting his brain , just the fact its UBL ..I personally have no kind thought of UBL But I would of liked to see him getting eaten by the sharks. Oh wait he has to have a trial first oh wait no wait it wasn’t UBL at all we thought it was but made a huge mistake and shot the wrong guy therefore lets dump him in the sea oh no wait .. there’s blood on the floor and the Pakistan’s if they had any brains would have done a DNA of there own to prove it was UBL .. geesh now I forgot what it was I was going to say But Omar just call Yemi his wife she will tell you what happened .. and then we can all have a chance of finding out who is lying does that sound like a good idea?

edit on 12-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: removed a error in my wording

new topics

top topics

join