It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Ladens Estranged Son Speaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden's son complained today that his father was summarily executed, deprived of a fair trial and denied a family burial. The son, who has previously denounced his father's murderous ways, said President Obama was no better than the notorious terroristwww.nydailynews.com... rce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fdailypolitics+%28Blogs%2FThe+Daily+Politics%29

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In the words of the great god Loyd, "CRIPES!" It's on the first page my news loving brotha. But that's okay thanks for the retread anyways just giving you a hard time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
oops just fugured that out

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

i expected this....

a little sooner perhaps...

hmm..

i wonder if this will get "legs"...?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
delete my thread oh ptb of the ats forum....i hate reposting by accident. im late on my news tonight. long day . i apologize

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Osama Bin Laden's son complained today that his father was summarily executed, deprived of a fair trial and denied a family burial.

Yeah, about that family burial thing.........I don't know how it is in military operations like this, so I'm asking..... is it customary for us to beat feet with the bodies of those we kill and bury them in whichever way we please if they are a known terrorist? Is this the norm? I've wondered why we didn't give OBL's body back to his family so they could do whatever they wanted with it. Our government claims there was no one in the Muslim community who would accept the body. His family wouldn't accept it for burial? I'm confused. Why the hell did we keep it and why hasn't his family made a production out of this until now with his son?

Just leaves more opportunity for one to ponder whether or not there ever was a body............

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 10-5-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

You know, given the Bush family's affiliation with the bin Laden family, and since there has been little response from their family on this issue, I'm almost inclined to think that maybe the bin Laden family has been in on this arrangement from the get go.....perhaps maybe even receiving compensation for keeping mum about bin Laden dying previous to this raid.

This whole thing is very, very unorthodox and eyebrow-raising.

top topics

join