It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist 2012: Will Prince William be King of the World?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow

Europe is preparing to crown the King of the World, a figure that can be seen as the dispensational satanic avatar known by religious groups as the “antichrist.” The word antichrist for lack of a better term is frequently used throughout history as a means of vilifying someone who the majority of people do not agree with. However, with the subtle occult rituals and words we are beginning to see that world is looking for an external savior and are willing to accept the new king as world leader.

Could he be the king Draconian? Satan? Leader of the new Enslaved world?

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

The antichrist will be a "ordinairy man", why do people always think that the antichrist is a famous persons/musician/king or president ???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

His bloodline can be traced back to the biblical House of David, and possibly Jesus himself, as well to the historical figure remembered as Satan.

Can anyone explain to me when Satan was actually living life on earth in the flesh?

Who was Satan's birth Mother? Father? Did he have siblings?

To my knowledge Satan appeared on Earth as a Snake in the Garden of Eden. He was never actually a person of flesh and blood who would leave behind a bloodline. Am I missing something here?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Dont be daft

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow

Antichrist 2012: Will Prince William be King of the World?

www.groundzeromedia.org

Born on the Summer Solstice during a solar eclipse, Prince William is a living embodiment of the dying and reborn solar king of the ancient world. This is the primordial archetype of kingship, the “Lord of the Earth,” upon which all monarchs throughout history have modeled themselves. Through his descent from the Spencer family, William carries a more illustrious pedigree than any other monarch to sit on the throne of England. His bloodline can be traced back to the biblical House of David, and possibly Jesus himself, as well to the historical figure remembered as Satan. His marriage to Ka
(visit the link for the full news article)

Interesting to see how some are not being distracted by all the trash and that some are in fact watching Prince William being prepared to become "King of the World". I will add that his mother's relationship with an Arab will also make him acceptable to the Arab World. I will also slip in here that I am beginning to wonder if I have been on the wrong side all along since I too am of that bloodline and frankly, the teaming masses are appearing more repulsive every day.

Those who comment that the British Royal Family have no power, to say nothing of the Black Nobility, should not speak and thus show their ignorance but instead, do their homework and learn amongst other things that the Governments of England and America function in authority by "Proxy" and that the real power and authority has never left the hands of the Royals. So many stupid people, no wonder this country is so screwed up and dumbed down.
edit on 12-5-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I haven't read such a laughable article in a while.

Why do Americans get so hung up on the royal family, they are nothing, they hold no position of power, they are nothing but leeches on a 21st century Britian.

ALS

Pay $9.95 to find out what some crackpot thinks Prince William? Na I think I'm all right!
edit on 12-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Raj patel is the Antichrist
not the Prince

my 2 cents on this 2 cents theory

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

what about king tom and his merry band of Scientology nuts lol

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
King of the world? The world is like a marble to the real king of the world, who was there when Earth was a swirling cloud of gas in an etheric plane of existence.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Royal family control parliament via freemasonry
NWO freemasons burn live children in california
naziantichrist.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The closest figure I feel that fits anti-christ the best is the Islamic messiah, the Imam Mahdi. Compare what the haddiths say about him with what the bible says about the man of sin.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ask the Franciscans,,,
they have a thumb print,
of the Messiah./Christ

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Who's Prince William?

Just kidding

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Presumably for this wondrous claim to be fulfilled one would want a Sacrificial King - Prince to be of a pure bloodline, otherwise any one would do?

Its only ever once been shown on the tv once and I suspect permanently buried since that day. but Tony Robinson from the Time Team Programme actually did some extensive research into our royalty and found that in fact we do not have the right 'line' languishing on our lavish throne in England at the tax payer's expense. The rightful guy Robinson found, was actually a Lord, but he lives in Australia and when confronted with the information he was rightfully, by bloodline the King of England etc the guy didn't want to know. Could you imagine trying to get the current lot off the lap of luxury and priviledge - you'd need the SAS armed with crowbars.

Prince William might have 'the right stuff' through the Spencers but, his father's line comes from the Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, which is where I suspect the line faulters (No disrespect intended to the Continental Cousins who are welcome to the lot of them at any time). Also as was pointed out earlier, his birth was after, not during the partial eclipse.

Presumably this sacrificial Kingship comes from groups tracing their lines, beliefs and practices back to King Soloman I wonder at it because Soloman went mad reputedly through his own sorcery. This makes me wonder at the so called wisdom that it is rumoured some secret societies accord to this lineage.

I suspect by the way our royalty have reined in some of their extravagances, no more yacht or royal train etc, the Queen knows royalty is on the way out. There won't be many cheering when charlie takes the throne and Wills probably won't get near it for possibly another 30 - 40. Then when he's king would the world want him? Why would anyone want to support both a government and also a monarch, you don't need both.

People seem only to see the bible as a religious book. Its just as political as it is religious, in fact its religious side is the velvet glove of a ruler - 'you do, what I demand because God tells you to' eg Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's meaning - pay your taxes to me!. Without a Satan or anti-christ the heart would go out of every bible. I wonder if anyone realises that Satan or an anti-Christ are probably pure interpolations put in by the priests in part to qualify their existence and expense.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
so the royals are having their baby in july was there a predication about this?
i can remember reading something please help

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join