It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist 2012: Will Prince William be King of the World?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Antichrist 2012: Will Prince William be King of the World?

www.groundzeromedia.org

Born on the Summer Solstice during a solar eclipse, Prince William is a living embodiment of the dying and reborn solar king of the ancient world. This is the primordial archetype of kingship, the “Lord of the Earth,” upon which all monarchs throughout history have modeled themselves. Through his descent from the Spencer family, William carries a more illustrious pedigree than any other monarch to sit on the throne of England. His bloodline can be traced back to the biblical House of David, and possibly Jesus himself, as well to the historical figure remembered as Satan. His marriage to Ka
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Europe is preparing to crown the King of the World, a figure that can be seen as the dispensational satanic avatar known by religious groups as the “antichrist.” The word antichrist for lack of a better term is frequently used throughout history as a means of vilifying someone who the majority of people do not agree with. However, with the subtle occult rituals and words we are beginning to see that world is looking for an external savior and are willing to accept the new king as world leader.

Could he be the king Draconian? Satan? Leader of the new Enslaved world?

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

+25 more 
posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Everyday on ATS you read the silliest thread imaginable, and every day a new record is set.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

What is so unthinkable about this scenario?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well I am just saying that if you look into the dates and information.... it really is feasible, taking into consideration the way the NWO is supposed to be set up in the future.

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Everyday on ATS you read the silliest thread imaginable, and every day a new record is set.

Amen, sometimes this stuff gets to ya! I don't know what to say.

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Amen, sometimes this stuff gets to ya! I don't know what to say.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
British monarchy is just pomp and titles. Does anyone actually believe they are a superpower anymore? That's like calling Canada a superpower.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
He's related to both Jesus and Satan?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

No not a super power as they are, but in a NWO scenario who knows would would be at the head.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If you don't mind I would like to ask a very serious question, how do they have DNA evidence of Ka and Satan? Seriously did they just say, yo Satan Homeslice give me some skin or what?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Pretty hot king of the world......

but to the point. i dont think well know who it is until its really too late. i cant be too obvious or the world wont accept him.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow
Born on the Summer Solstice during a solar eclipse, Prince William...

Wrong at the start.
Firstly, it was only a partial eclipse, but more importantly Prince William was born 9 hours after the eclipse had finished.
Or in other words, NOT during an eclipse.
The moon at this time had moved on to a position more in line with that of a normal new moon.

With even distribution, there are about 19200000 people "born on the summer solstice".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

the monarchy can overide parliment at anytime. they are also the head of all armed forces. just because there not seen to hold the great power they once did dont belive there just a tourist attraction for americans to come visit. our country cant go to war with out the queens permission.

as for king of the world. over mine and millions of dead bodys

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Exactly because if you follow the history, America was set up to be the stage for the European/Illuminati Bloodlines to use as their "world police" America was set up in a way that we are given the illusion of freedom while being kept in check by the hidden powers of the real government.

America also rose to be the most powerful military nation in the history of mankind! How? Follow the trail and you will see that our actions are controlled by the top 13 families in the world into these wars and what not. And step by step the power is being centralized through organizations such as the UN and Nato.

Once the final war is fought and over, the four Unions: The European Union (almost complete with the implementation of the Euro and free trade acts), The American Union (Free trade act, Nafta in order, they are working on the Amero now), The Asian Union and the African Union will be controlled by the central Government. The way it stands now that will be the British Royal Family. If this is being set up by the most powerful families in the world, THEN it is feasible that this is the potential outcome.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Savorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
He's related to both Jesus and Satan?

and much, much worse... he's related to Prince Philip.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Pfftt...it was only a partial solar eclipse, and it wasn't even over the UK - en.wikipedia.org...

He was born at 21:03 BST, which is 20:03 UTC, and the eclipse went from about 11:00 UTC to about 13:30 (guestimates from the map on the wiki page) - so no he wasn't born "during" it in any sense.

Shoddy research, wrong facts, stupid theory.....just another day in the life of ATS!

edit on 10-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: just my usual crappy typing

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Savorrow

Leonardo Di Caprio already claimed this title.

If not for that, though, I suppose it's possible. The coat of arms and supposed descent does cry out for evaluation, but I suppose only time will tell as our track record on...well, pretty much everything...is spotty at best.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

1. It was only a partial solar eclipse... and only visible in the lower southern hemisphere... nothing magical or supernatural about that.
2. How the hell could someone have established that his bloodline traces to "satan"?? ....this is already a joke.
3. The anti-christ will rise from obscurity...P.W. isn't exactly obscure now is he? (Daniel 7:8)
4. "Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all." ...he clearly likes women, the tv/web reminds us everyday instead of reporting on things like Fukushima. [Daniel 11:37]
5. No.

Tracy and Clyde's book is wild speculation easily riddled with holes when compared to what's in the Bible. Its beyond straw grasping. Just...no.

Its funny how so many beat me to the punch showing just how much "NO" is in this thread but he continues to defend it on a "what-if" standpoint.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Daniel 11:37 "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

Prince William cannot possibly be the Antichrist. The people of the world would not accept a figure like him to be their savior or god. Now if he was a spiritual leader or "teacher" then people would be more inclined to accept him. He (William) may be a satanist of some sort or occultist but not Antichrist. Note the above Scripture says Antichrist will not have the desire for women. If anything he will seek to lead the world astray to worship him and Satan, and make himself out to be a god. He may even lead a New Age movement of self-divinity to the masses, while all the while simply lying and demanding worship under a strict brutal spiritual one world order.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join