It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello fellow members, I am so glad to be accepted to this group and hoping to find answers to some of the things that make you go Hummmmmm! I am here in Alabama but will be moving to Montana ( just north of Yellowstone's north entrance) in the next few days. I'm not looking forward to driving thru Tornado Alley this time of year but here in Alabama, we just had Many tornado's already so what's one more! lol I have been lurking for a month or two and now I'm ready to play with the big boys now! I love the site and have a few things to ask and add in the near future!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thesimonator2000

Welcome. Good luck.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well met, simonator.

Glad to have you here, and I wish you luck on your search for answers - heads up: be discerning. LOTS of opinions and theories floating around on ATS, so apply grains of salt liberally.

Just have to say...I certainly hope it goes well for you, but as you'll likely discover tooling around ATS for awhile, Yellowstone deserves much respect and caution! Montana's good country and I generally like the people, but they always talk about location location location, and that thing is a supervolcano.

Be careful and pay attention for warning signs up there.
Enjoy ATS, I look forward to seeing good content from you.

edit on 5/10/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Welcome and good luck with the move,,,and the site for that matter

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Know what you mean about Tornado Alley, I live in NE Texas. Have a safe one--moving and Welcome to ATS, it's one site you will never be bored with.
~~Linda

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join