It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware 'Lone Wolves' in aftermath of bin Laden killing, advisory says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And it's on!

Watch out for neighbors, family, friends and co-workers. "If you see something, say something" Especially in Wal-Mart.

We need to be afraid of everything and everyone. That's the only way we can be safe.

edition.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN) -- Lone individuals are the most likely to launch attacks in the United States following the death of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, according to a joint Department of Homeland Security/FBI bulletin sent to state and local law enforcement.

My favorite part:

"However, the May 9 advisory obtained by CNN notes that federal law enforcement officials have "no credible information to suggest that a specifically targeted plot is underway."

So why are told to be "Aware"?

I hope people can recognize the sarcasm?

edit on 10-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You seem very suspicious. Almost like you have a hidden agenda for posting this.

This brings up memories of the immediate "post 9/11" feeling. I remember hearing loads of news stories about people being "vigilant" and reporting their neighbors for darn near ANYTHING in the name of patriotism.
Sounds like it's going to be a fun summer.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"If you see something, say..."

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

www.peopleofwalmart.com...

link   
more fear mongering...woo hoo soak it up sheep

link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm going to start going through my neighbors mail, to see if they have receipts for fertilizer. I'll also check for nefarious items, such as boxcutters, nail-clippers, shampoo bottles, pointy things and old gum for DNA samples.

This is a setup for a spin on the new and improved "homegrown" terrorist. Muslim-American, or perhaps a Neo-Nazi, maybe even a good old fashioned redneck.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

We need to be afraid of everything and everyone. That's the only way we can be safe.

But if we all think like that, haven't the terrorists and controlling governments already won..?
sounds like an x files plot... trust no one..
they dont want us to band together as then there is a chance of change for the people, its easier to control us if they can keep us apart, untrusting..
not saying be careful, just that most people aren't terrorists.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
You seem very suspicious. Almost like you have a hidden agenda for posting this.

This brings up memories of the immediate "post 9/11" feeling. I remember hearing loads of news stories about people being "vigilant" and reporting their neighbors for darn near ANYTHING in the name of patriotism.
Sounds like it's going to be a fun summer.

Suspicious? Yes. Of what this actually means.

Vigilant? Yes. Of why this is making the MSM news but downplayed as "No credible evidence"

I am suspicious of why we are being told that our cell phones will be receiving unsolicited updates from Washington. I am suspicious as to why the Warning systems on the TV are increasing in frequency.

There was a thread earlier of someone seeing a TV warning 5 times today.

Yes, I'm suspicious. But not of the alleged "Terrorists"

Just sayin....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by jude11

But if we all think like that, haven't the terrorists and controlling governments already won..?
sounds like an x files plot... trust no one..
they dont want us to band together as then there is a chance of change for the people, its easier to control us if they can keep us apart, untrusting..
not saying be careful, just that most people aren't terrorists.

Yeah, I have to edit the OP and state my "Sarcasm" lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I guess sarcasm isn't a two way street, haha.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think the government is more afraid of an awake populace, which seems to be the case. We (even those who do not frequent this site) are seeing through their (TPTB, Gov) lies, propaganda and good ole' bovine excrement. They are scared of us waking up, so they pull out the fear card whenever their perch on top of the pile is threatened. Bask in the glory kids, for it will not be long until their masks are removed.

new topics

top topics

join