It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Closed after 50 Elementary children were sent to the Hospital Colorado.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Loveland, CO

This was just reported on the news. I looked for a posting, but did not find anything. 50 people were sent to the hospital today after what they think are fumes caused 50 people to become sick and dizzy. The fire department tested for harmful gas, but all test showed up normal. The school will be tested again tomorrow, if the test are negative, the school will be open.

Is this a precursor for an earthquake, or like the many global animal deaths? STRANGE

www.9news.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...reply to

Already posted here.

post by lecaro

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This happened about a year ago where I live. They had done a remodel on one of the high schools and when they occupied it, teachers and students started getting very ill. We do air quality studies for obvious things like mold, CO2 levels, basic particulates, etc and nothing was ever found. Also looked at things like what kind of adhesive was used to lay the carpet but nothing ended up being the cause of the illness. Weird.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

I hope it's not related to that anthrax vaccine. I hope they are okay.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

If it's not, and TPTB think they can kill or make money with it, they will claim it is.....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks like they need to stop serving chili in the cafeteria!

Seriously, though, I hope they find out what caused it. There was a lot of speculation on the other thread, but no definitive answer as far as I know.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I dunno.. Its strange... I think they should do a little more investigating before they just reopen the school.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

Is that anywhere near the 3.9 earthquake that happened yesterday in Colorado?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 3.9
Date-Time

Monday, May 09, 2011 at 23:28:53 UTC
Monday, May 09, 2011 at 05:28:53 PM at epicenter

Location 37.139°N, 104.726°W
Depth 4.9 km (3.0 miles)
Region COLORADO
Distances

9 km (6 miles) W (266°) from Cokedale, CO
18 km (11 miles) W (278°) from Starkville, CO
20 km (12 miles) W (260°) from Trinidad, CO
126 km (78 miles) S (184°) from Pueblo, CO
288 km (179 miles) S (176°) from Denver, CO

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 10.4 km (6.5 miles); depth +/- 3 km (1.9 miles)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
one kid just said that the water changed color before everyone got sick. Some were inside and some kids were out side. It occurred around 10:00 am so before lunch.. as of right now, school will be open tomorrow.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
one kid just said that the water changed color before everyone got sick. Some were inside and some kids were out side. It occurred around 10:00 am so before lunch.. as of right now, school will be open tomorrow.

The kid was washing his hands when the water changed color... and people got dizzy and sick

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro

So the next obvious question: Is this well water? If so, then something is moving in the earth causing gases, etc. to foul the well.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There is a "illness" called Sick Building Syndrome yet I think that may be a cover up for chemicals that are never looked for. I hope they do find out what it is yet if tptb are up to no good we may never know

Sick Building Syndrome

My daughter came home about two weeks ago saying that they could not drink the water at school. Not too sure why but does make one wonder, I always send them with water from home. Now is a time to be very cautious about everything.

new topics

top topics

join