It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura discussing Nukes and DEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Alex and Jesse mention toasted cars, Mininukes and DEW along with Dr. Judy Wood at todays show.

While they didn't agree on everything they also agreed that there had to be something sinister except 'Thermate'.
What do the main alternative Conspiracy Zealots think about this?

Are Alex and Jesse suddenly 'far out' or 'disinfo agents' ?
I realize it is not about them, but they are the most prominent Figures in the 9/11 Conspiracy research scene.

I hope this thread doesn't end in a flamewar, please think about this in a rational way. This is too important cuz it is about a major tool of the crime.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And most important of all:

Is there a link?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Both Jones and Ventura are caricatures and gatekeepers. They are either banking on the widespread distrust of government or are, in fact, controlled opposition.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech
While they didn't agree on everything they also agreed that there had to be something sinister except 'Thermate'.

That may or may not be the case, but anyone who gives any credence to Judy Wood's "research" hasn't done their own.

but they are the most prominent Figures in the 9/11 Conspiracy research scene.

Actually, they're not.

This is too important cuz it is about a major tool of the crime.

There's nothing important about the DEW disinformation.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

edit on 10-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How do you discuss a weapon that might or might not exist causing effects that mankind might or might not to be ablea to create with an artificial device or at all? Maybe as time goes by more information will come to light. Maybe it will turn out that hutchinson is not a fraud and that whatever he does with his machinery has long been adopted by some of the worlds militaries in secret. But so far there is nothing to work with.

Also who did it is more important than how has it been done.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Both Jones and Ventura are caricatures and gatekeepers. They are either banking on the widespread distrust of government or are, in fact, controlled opposition.

If they are they are doing a pretty bad job. What's next discussing media fakery? Empty/Missing Floors?
Mind you I'm not saying I discard that theories or believe them, I just consider them.

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

There's nothing important about the DEW disinformation.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

Oh high bonez, I've been expecting you.
So you cite another thread, is that like the official 'hivemind' opintion?
Resistance is futile, huh?

Sorry for my sarcasm.

But what _do_ you think of Alex and Jesse, what role would you give them, not what not..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
-snip-

Also who did it is more important than how has it been done.

I agree.
It might help though to know how it has been done to find the ones responsible.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

Well good luck discussing a weapon that might or might not exist, doing something that might or might not be possible.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Everyone is so quick to dismiss these ideas, but no one is providing solid proof to challenge it yet.

If in fact 1400 cars were cooked, that is a huge smoking gun for some other kind of weapon, does anyone have any photos of these cars? I'm an expert in the automotive coatings and finishes field.

Also lets not forget the US military complex has tons of weapons we are not aware of, you don't hear them talking about the stealth camo suit do you ? I have confirmation from the company who developed the technology that this in fact exists.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

There is a picture sequence provided by woods herself which shows the WTC dust rolling over somehwat distant parking lot. Only after the smoke settles you see some burning cars. Also quality makes which had several layers of sealing paint (think merc audi) were not as effected it seems. Neither were traffic signs it seems.

You wuld think those "rays" would not be deterred by paint or a small layer of obstructing matter such as concrete and affect other metal strctures as well. However protected metal (Quality cars other buildings) metal where the dust wasnt really able to settle (street signs being vertical at all) weren as affected by the "rays". So from these observations it is a good guess that whatever caused the metal to burn ended up mixed up with the dust of the wtc.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What's you explanation then? I have to admit some of the look exactly like burnt cars seen all over the world. So whatever happened must have generated enough heat.
That doesn't explain the deformed ones though, well you could argue that was done by the falling debris which bounced of them.

But something else, nukes are considered to be existing weapons. (Well by most, there are those who doubt even that) There are sound explanations how the wtc complex could have been destroyed using underground regular nukes.

The problem are various conflicting theories which was well demonstrated on the show. Alex mentioned Nukes, Jesse DEW, they both brought arguments which would dismiss the other theory. The difference they knew when to stop.
On the other hand there are several things you can find out about nukes, for example the effects and radioactivity released by an underground detonation.

Information on DEW is sketchy I'd have to admit that.

But one other thing for everyone else, I haven't created the thread to discuss the Theories but rather to talk about of why such popular people mention this stuff now.
Personally I am way beyond believing any theory like that, there probably is a spark of truth in a few of them.
The theories I thought to make sense changed from time to time and likely will continue to do so.

I would consider a media hoax along with a regular demolition with explosives and gutted buildings to be a good guess. But that's just me, probably because the system I am most distrustful of is the MSM. Even more than the puppet governments and the so called power elite.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The funny thing about Dr. Wood's DEW theory is that it dovetails straight into the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and suppressed physics and technology. Dr. Wood seems to provide a potential "how" to what happened to the towers while Dr. Farrell's work alludes to a potential "who"...short version: There was a third party present on 9/11 and their presence instills such fear and panic in the Anglo-American Elite (read: NWO crowd) that they would rather you think that they were responsible (if you don't believe the OS) for 9/11 then even allow the public to envision who was really responsible.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The burnt cars can easily be explained by the toxic, flaming dust and debris coming out of the towers. I don't have any respect for Jones, but Ventura is well-spoken and intelligent, so it makes me sad to see him give the time of day to Judy Woods. Richard Gage, Stephen Jones, et al have already provided a very compelling scientific argument for how the towers were brought down. Exotic weapons like Woods describes may or may not exist, but there seems to be little reason to think such were used on 9/11.

top topics

join