It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Son Says 'Arbitrary' Killing of His Father Was Illegal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

We are going with what this particle article has released.
There are plenty of other threads discussing that particle possible angle.

My apologies, I had no idea this thread was exclusively for those who believe in the absence of any real proof.

I'll go back to the reptilians killed Osama thread now.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Tell his son,

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

David Grouchy

As stated in the article posted by thedeadlyrhythm here

His son and some suspect others in his family were against some of his fathers activities.

In making this statement, we want to remind the world that Omar Ossam Binladin, the fourth-born son of our father, always disagreed with our father regarding any violence and always sent messages to our father, that he must change his ways and that no civilians should be attacked under any circumstances. Despite the difficulty of publicly disagreeing with our father, he never hesitated to condemn any violent attacks made by anyone, and expressed sorrow for the victims of any and all attacks. As he condemned our father, we now condemn the president of the United States for ordering the execution of unarmed men and women.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
He gave up his rights as a human being when he made a business of killing American civilians for a political agenda.

Well not just Americans but civilians as a whole.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
My apologies, I had no idea this thread was exclusively for those who believe in the absence of any real proof.

Well feel free to post as you wish. However myself and others will be discussing the article in the OP and whether or not his killing was warranted.

I'll go back to the reptilians killed Osama thread now.

Now why doesn't that surprise me...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Well feel free to post as you wish. However myself and others will be discussing the article in the OP and whether or not his killing was warranted.

Okay, on topic:

The arbitrary killing was not only warranted, but completely necessary because of a yet to be revealed national security threat, involving a plot to attack US and UK targets and it was going to be blamed on Al Qaeda, and Osama was going to claim responsibility... Only Al Qaeda wouldn't have been involved at all, and the claim of responsibility from Osama, a complete fabrication.

This was a very covert, covert operation, and it had to be done.

It had to be arbitrary, it had to be secret, he had to be disposed of at sea, it had to be made public with as little real evidence as possible, they need to convince enough people that he is dead, was killed in that raid and that with him Al Qaeda is also all but dead.

Warranted?

In the name of national security, absolutely.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I appreciate the interesting perspective.
Thanks for your reply

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If this does go to court and bins son gets money then I think it is time for nwo.

Please someone as I'm new explain to me what stars flags and the w & k stand for tried to read up but can't find anything

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Emotion aside, technically, he may be right, if this was considered an act of war that they used as the precedent to go in there. Killing vs capturing an unarmed combatant would be illegal, no? I think that's what I've read anyway.

No.

As Neno has so eloquently laid out in the post above yours here.
There are no rules regarding the engagement of such targets.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by SLAYER69

The guy probably knows he has the wind at his back on this because he reads the internet. Probably taking his advice from Julian Assange (and hey maybe Osama will get the Peace Prize now that he is finally peaceful -sure he is at least in line for it)

That was my angle on it.

What he doesn't know is that most of whats fueling the internet speech is not love for Osama but hatred for Obama.

Hatred is a powerful word. Are you sure it's really "Hatred".
This is the type of rhetoric that should be avoided IMO.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychotic
Is anyone else thinking the same........
Why would his son or his family write a letter?
How do we know the letters are genuine?

Omar bin Laden, the same son who co-wrote the book Growing up bin Laden with his mother in 2009? The same son that has said he walked away from his father and the terrorist activities his father tried to foist on him, *before 9/11? The same son that says he's been estranged since then?

I'm just wondering, how would this son know anything about the man that has said he was dead to him when he (the son) refused to martyr himself by suicide attack? The same son that developed severe mental illness (schizophrenia) probably due to the brutal realities his father demanded of him, in his early life?

I have to agree with others that this is a guy who is looking at this situation as someone who has had to come to terms with the fact that *he believes, OBL cared more for jihad and killing others, then he ever cared about his kids and as someone who still needs to deal with the inner-child, as a grown (mentally ill) man.

edit on 11-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Jakes51

Agreed, we will never know the true story about OBL.
2nd.

In all reality, you may know the exact truth about OBL, but you won't accept it as truth. Drop the we. You don't speak for me. I believe I know the truth about OBL. Planned and set forth the attacks of 9/11 (along with other previous and post terrorist activities) and was brought to swift justice on 5/1/11.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Looks to me like the pathetic little propagators are getting pissy, we have enough threads talking about whether or not you believe Osama was killed or if you think it is a hoax. Right now the common consensus of the world KNOWS its a HOAX, so its obvious the people here who are making these absurd threads on the assumption that the osama was actually killed are obviously propagators or sheeple.

IMO there are enough threads about the subject, making new threads supporting the HOAX and telling your pathetic little propogator friends to come and support it is not gonna help, in fact its laughable.

The common consensus of the world? Really? You are in the vast minority that think this is a hoax. Once again, if I don't think exactly like you, I'm wrong or blind. There is NO ASSUMPTION that OBL was killed on 5/1/11. I guess his family is in on the gag now too?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In a declaration of war there is "No" trial. We declared war on terrorism and anyone who is a terrorist does not have any rights whatsoever especially since they don't follow any of the geneva convention. Pakistan is liable as well since they have been harboring bin laden and we said that any country that harbors terrorist will recieve the consequences.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well hopefully somebody here at ATS could please translate what they're saying. It looks like a good propaganda attempt.

Osama bin Laden son Hamza vows revenge on USA

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Come on Slayer, you already know, this is the beginning of plan B.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am wondering how Pakistan plays a part in this??? I just read the prime Minister was notified 15 minutes after the Navy Seals landed at the compound site and after it was over then the Pakistan Military went in to capture the wife ann who ever else was at that compound. So now they have his wife an others in holding and they say they will release them to their own country once she is medicaly able to go.

I wonder if she will talk and explain her side of all of this as to how it was that the Pakistan military had no interest in going to that raid even if it was just to stand aside an let it happen. I wonder if she will give any detail as to her husband OBL resisting arrest and being unarmed? She is a key witness dont you think??? and her daughter was there now there is another Key wittness .. Now we have two key witness's to what happend and oh wait theres more .. depending who all the others were .. wouldnt that matter as to the legality if you have these witness's saying stuff in behalf of OBL .. that he didn nothing to warrant him being shot .. that he didnt resist at all and was unarmed an had no explosive vests on or any weapons because The Seals never confiscated any weapons wich is sorta wierd thats one of the main things is to gather eveidence instead they took PC's and cell phones and maybe his empotency meds JK

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So does this mean his other son who hasnt been seen Hamza is alive and it was Kahlied that was shot they are both the same age 22 born in the same year but by two different wives ..yeah I hope some can transloate it

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Those are some good questions.

How man sons and wives did good old OBL have exactly?

How many will be willing to follow in his pops footsteps?

edit on 11-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
I thank the US Navy Seals for killing that a-hole. In my book they should have had it on PPV.

Yea the US may have broken international law by going into Pakistan and murdering OBL but who cares really, the job needed doing and it was done. what would have happened if he wasn't killed but just arrested and put on a trial? ill tell you, there would be alot more bombings and you or i could have been the next victims.

I say GOOD ONE NAVY SEALS!

The US President should release the video and photos to give us all something to laugh at and cheer us all up a little.

Don't go discounting international law so quickly. What happens if some radical group breaks in and assassinates a western leader? Western leaders are behind many more deaths than OBL was. Again, not for or against anything...just hoping to stimulate a good discussion.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
In a declaration of war there is "No" trial. We declared war on terrorism and anyone who is a terrorist does not have any rights whatsoever especially since they don't follow any of the geneva convention. Pakistan is liable as well since they have been harboring bin laden and we said that any country that harbors terrorist will recieve the consequences.

What about "home grown terrorists"? Do you have any idea who, and what groups, are on the terrorist watch list? The War on Terrorism is a very broad term. Do you believe anyone who is suspected of, or taken part in, terrorist actions should be summarily executed then? What is the gov'ts definition of terrorist? You should probably be aware of that before you say " no trial".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join