It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Vaccine: Children Targeted For Testing! (May 10th 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Where does this evil end. Our children are already injected with a cocktail of chemicals that are shown to effect long term health and in many cases immediate damage.

Now according to this article - they are classing this next round of vaccinations and the deaths that they expect to incur as collateral damage!

It also begs the question why they need to even think of protecting our kids against this deadly vaccine?

www.activistpost.com...

"In what is clearly a profit motivated plan devoid of any sense of morality or ethics, Department of health & Human Services (DHHS) another of those corporate federal agencies which operates devoid of any meaningful oversight, is planning on using a little known provision of 45 CFR-46.407 to allow the use of unapproved, untested and questionable pharmaceuticals of all kinds on children and will now be used to allow Emergent BioSolutions to test their useless and deadly vaccine for anthrax, on children."

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Stupid A$$ money evil bitches..and..bastards.....your day is coming....I can see it now......keep your $hit up and someone will be putting your A$$es down...You can count on it....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sooo, who would volunteer their own children? Oh, maybe thats what they need with so many wards of the state?

I am so happy I refused the flu vax for my kiddos. And I am considering not getting anymore other vax for them. No telling what they are slipping in nowadays. I may just delay them a bit longer.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I followed your link (and their link) and do not see in the original document anything which would allow what the article claims. The provision which allows for the most risk to children clearly states that the risk must be only slightly above minimal while allowing for great benefit generally. It is quite clear that the parents must give permission.

While I appreciated your post because if something like what you stated were to actually take place I would very much like to know, I believe that the article you read and linked overstated the potential for abuse by quite a bit.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
IDIOTS!! I have never, nor will I ever vaccinate my children. My kids are the healthiest kids in school. Funny enough, when they have given all the vaccinated kids the "chicken pox" vaccine, some of the kids who received it, ended up coming down with it anyway. Makes me wonder, what kind of strain were in those injections? The school nurse will call me every year and tell me the chicken pox is going around, I might want to consider keeping the kids home..yeah-right! They sit next to them in class and on the bus and they have yet to catch it! Again, makes you wonder what kind of "chicken pox" the kids are getting now a days.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Brings back memories of when Hepatitis vaccines were used on FL children, in the late 90s. Many suffered brain damage, some crippled.

Anthrax vaccination In cattle and other farm animals are commonly used on farms with numerous heads of livestock;

For control of outbreaks, vaccination of all animals not showing symptoms is recommended. Not all animals will be protected by this procedure but taking action as suggested may stop further spread of the disease. It is also recommended that animals showing symptoms be isolated and treated with antibiotics as permitted.

Anthrax Vaccine
Even for animals, it may not stop further spread, who were tested first.

Antibiotics are not good enough for children if there's an outbreak?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nobody would have imaged 20 years ago, what is going on today, its unbelievable. I can't think how anyone could consider trying out a vacine on children, especially for something so deadly as anthrax.

You wonder why, with so much money spent in the pharmaceutical industry how they still haven't found a cure for cancer? I doubt you can count the money thrown at Aids but still no cure.

My little grandaughter had her second MMR whatever injections a short while ago. She recently developed a rash, its exczema. No one on her Mother's side has a history of this and no one on her Father's side either - but since those damn injections, little girl has it all over her back. When my son asked the GP what had caused it, he said it was genetic, at this my son said "No its not, is it the injections she has received recently?" "Oh no certainly not. said the GP .

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
IDIOTS!! I have never, nor will I ever vaccinate my children. My kids are the healthiest kids in school. Funny enough, when they have given all the vaccinated kids the "chicken pox" vaccine, some of the kids who received it, ended up coming down with it anyway. Makes me wonder, what kind of strain were in those injections? The school nurse will call me every year and tell me the chicken pox is going around, I might want to consider keeping the kids home..yeah-right! They sit next to them in class and on the bus and they have yet to catch it! Again, makes you wonder what kind of "chicken pox" the kids are getting now a days.

I remember when my kids were young - people had chicken pox party's or Measles or Mumps Parties so that they got it while they were young.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339

I followed your link (and their link) and do not see in the original document anything which would allow what the article claims. The provision which allows for the most risk to children clearly states that the risk must be only slightly above minimal while allowing for great benefit generally. It is quite clear that the parents must give permission.

While I appreciated your post because if something like what you stated were to actually take place I would very much like to know, I believe that the article you read and linked overstated the potential for abuse by quite a bit.

Never mind abuse! For Gods sake even in the correct dose - what the hell do they want to be putting this sh.t into them for. Overstated!
It needs shouting from the roof tops.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am a military Veteran 100% Permanently and Total service connected disabled as a result of the Anthrax Vaccine - and I am not alone. The DOD established Vaccine Health Care Centers to deal with Vaccine injuries - each branch has one and members must self report - something unheard of in the military.

I am one of the "Lucky" ones. My extreme reaction to the vaccine was annoitated in my medical record and I have a Vaccine Adverse Reaction Event (VEARs) on file with the FDA and CDC - in addition to paperwork from the United States Air Force.

Now . . . it is possible we were given something quite a bit different from the animal workers/vet vaccines. In all likelyhood we were at my command given something "special" since they flew it in an F15 Travel Pod, and waited for final permission to inject a known expired lot into us - to come down through the classified messaging system.

This experience totally and radically changed my life. At one time I was in possession through a Freedom of Information Act of over 700 VEARs forms, each form representing an individual servicemember vaccinated between 2001-2003. In the first 40 alone, there were 12 total disablements. I find it highly - highly unlikely they will administer this vaccine to the general public - as they are aware of its effects on military "test" subjects.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

My heart goes out to you - you were clearly used as a human Guinea Pig. They Couldn't give a hoot about the human side of this and they don't know how to spell the word 'Ethics'.

My son who spent most of his life in the British Army was injected with a substance called Kennelog (not sure of the spelling) for Hay Fever. They find later that it causes premature ageing and it was taken off the market. My Sons hair turned white in his early twenties through this stuff but do you think they give a sh.t.

They used sh.t on you and thousands of others - so don't think for one moment they won't put it in the public domain - If they can get away with it! and that is up to Mr. & Mrs. Joe Public.

Now Mr. & Mrs J. Public have allowed all the other abuses of human rights so I'm afraid I don't hold out much hope.

I wish you good health!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I used to have that injection in my mid twenties for three years running because of severe hayfever, I didn't even realise it had been taken off the market, but I did realise just now, I can blame them because my hair was gone 4 years later and noone in my immediate family has gone bald apart from me. I do like to blame someone else but I reckon it's because I'm one of lifes worriers more likely.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Exactly! I have tried and tried to get my kids the chicken pox, they just don't catch what ever the strain is that the vaccinated children have...

What's most concerning (in my opinion) is what will happen when this vaccinated generation of children grow up...what is down the road for them? Not to mention what damage could be brewing just from having that (and any vaccine), they give so damn many now!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I am so sorry this happened to you. I have heard more and more stories from our service men/woman who are disabled due to different vaccines. It's so upsetting.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thank you to those who have commented supportively to me. About my diablement - while the US Government/VA cannot do anything to help or restore my health/life - they did grant me compensation that allows me to live comfortably with no financial worries or strain. (but I am not a fancy person) I have felt despite my situation fortunate these past years in our country as I have watched so many others struggle with job loss, 401K losses than mean they can't retire, and house foreclosures.

I as also a type triple AAA, meaning I worked and ran around 70-80 hours a week with my hair on fire as a kicking butt female service member - and would have probably missed so much with my late born only child had I remained healthy. Illness slows you down and teaches you about blessings you don't expect if you are open to the lessons.

That said, I do not lightly take vaccines - and I spaced them heavily for my son. I keep a very hairy eyeball on big Pharma - and not just concerning Vaccines. I advocate taking a conservative approach to medications and that includes vaccines.

top topics

join