It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The House of Windsor ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"So who is King Michael I? Documents recently uncovered by Dr Mike Jones in Rouen cathedral prove that Edward IV, born in 1442, was not a legitimate heir to the throne. His mother had a fling with an English archer, while his royal �father�, the Duke of York was away on a long military campaign. According to de Brets, the authority on matters of royal lineage, a real monarch must be from the royal blood line and born in wedlock. Edward was therefore a bastard-pretender. A popular rumour concerning this at the time is referred to in Shakespeare�s play about Richard III and is now confirmed by the new evidence."
www.cpgb.org.uk...

I'm getting a dvd of the doco'.
Sanc'.

edit:title

[edit on 2-8-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I like researching the British monarchy also, and I would be very interested to read more on this. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi MsCGA

I found this, it's an interactive family tree about this 'twist' for want of a better term.
www.channel4.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have a huge cinder-block sized book called, "British Kings and Queens" which details the lives of every historical ruler of any known chunk of British soil, including all the Celtic, Saxon, Welsh, Pict, and vsrious other kingdoms. It sounds like dry reading but it's actually quite intriguing! I wanted to see if there was any mention of the rumors concerning Edward IV's illegitimacy, but since the book's slant is pro-monarchy there isn't.

top topics

join