It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everybody:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello all:

Just joined up, and I'm happy to be here. I'm hoping somewhere down the road, to be a part of some good debates, and subjects in the forum.

I'm from North Carolina, USA, and proud to be from this country, even though I don't believe an everything that the government does.

I joined up, because for years I've been hearing about different things, (Aurora, the Philidelphia Project, UFO coverups, etc), and figuring that if it wan't directly involving me or my family, why be a part of it. I guess everybody gets to a certain point in their life, where they want to find out, or just develop the need to find out, either the truth, or some bit of info that will lead them eventually to the truth. This just seems to be a good place to start. In all honesty, I think I just got tired of being blissfully ignorant, and want to be able to share opinions and viewpoints that may or may not be beneficial to others.

Thanks for having me here.

metallion

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
welcome to ATS metallion

hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay

feel free to u2u me if you need any help

happy posting and cya around the boards

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Greetings metallion

You have taken the first step towards denying ignorance. If you need help, just ask any one. You're in good company here.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey metallion. Saw you were from NC and thought I would drop in and let everyone know that THE SOUTH RULES and Yankees... well they can do whatever it is that they do. The hogs can get too ya after a while... but other than that I'm proud to be a North Carolinian. Hope to be seeing you in discussions soon.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret metallion.

Be sure to check out Below Top Secret too.

If you have any questions or problems, just u2u.

People are really friendly and helpful around here.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome to the site
have fun and enjoy
se7en

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your stay!

top topics

join