It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Raid: Pakistan Hints China Wants a Peek at Secret Helicopter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The Helo piece is nothing but a decoy.

A decoy for the masses to look at, instead of the actual scene
A decoy for fighting governments, to think this is the level of our tech
A decoy for the Pakistani's, to see just how loyal they are.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
A mate told me several days ago that he saw on one of Australias 2 reputable news programs (SBS), it was claimed the Chinese already had it.

I didnt believe it because I was certain that if such a rumour was true, I'd have surely seen it here on ATS, while Ive only noticed this thread.

It appears to me that Pakistan need to make a big decision rather soon, China or the USA. If they give this tail to the Chinese, I assume the US will bring down a load of pain on them, if it returns to the US then its no loss, so a simple decision really, though the US did leave their PM with no choice but to save face somehow.

My bet is they will take photos from every possible angle, measure every part, & do every type of scan they can, as well as take some paint samples, then return it. Then again, Pakistan doesnt have a great record of acting with common sense, be it on a sporting field or battle field.

The chinese today aren't innovators at all.
They copy russian, and american technology.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

A mate told me several days ago that he saw on one of Australias 2 reputable news programs (SBS), it was claimed the Chinese already had it.

I didnt believe it because I was certain that if such a rumour was true, I'd have surely seen it here on ATS, while Ive only noticed this thread.
It appears to me that Pakistan need to make a big decision rather soon, China or the USA. If they give this tail to the Chinese, I assume the US will bring down a load of pain on them, if it returns to the US then its no loss, so a simple decision really, though the US did leave their PM with no choice but to save face somehow.

My bet is they will take photos from every possible angle, measure every part, & do every type of scan they can, as well as take some paint samples, then return it. Then again, Pakistan doesnt have a great record of acting with common sense, be it on a sporting field or battle field.

American's arnt innovators at all, they copy British and French technology.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by DuceizBack

American's arnt innovators at all, they copy British and French technology.

More like German technology.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join