It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 24, Raped, Murdered 9-Year-Old

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I dont care about his problems
I dont care about his childhood
I dont care if he has reasons or to hear them
I dont care if its genetic or an uncontrollable compulsion
I dont care if he is sorry or sincere
I dont care if its a choice
I dont care to rehabilitate him
I dont care about deterring other criminals with some big show if punishment
I dont even care to punish him

All he needs is to be put down like a rabid dog. He, like a rabid dog, is a danger and the opportunity for another child to suffer such as this one did must be prevented. There is one way to do this.

One bullet. No show. No fanfare.

........and I REALLY dont care if you agree with me or not.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Cases like these make me support the death penalty. The fact that this guy will still get hot meals and a place to rest his head sickens me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

When you judge you separate. The judgment that you are better than him and can't possibly understand him. You really don't care about others. You only care about feeling superior. Because I love lions doesn't mean I have to go hug them. Love and empathy felt towards the accused helps cure the disease of hatred in your own mind.

In the case of my family judging and separating was the thing to do. This individual was treated with too much empathy. Ever since he was six it was boys will be boys. He went unchecked violating many innocent lives. Excuses were always made legal action was never taken because no one wanted to believe it.

I don't feel superior, I feel afraid. I knew he would try the same thing with my kids. Letting him indulge in his sickness because he can't help himself isn't helping him or anyone else. I am sorry he's such a wreck but I can't have him around my children or the people I love. I feel sorry too that there's a good chance he's victimized someone in your family. Believe me I don't feel superior at all quite the opposite. I spent a lot of my younger years warning people about him. It was all I could do since family wouldn't listen. No one listens/believes until it happens to them. I see that attitude all the time. It's the old pictures or it didn't happen.

You say "Because I love lions doesn't mean I have to go hug them." The victims in my family didn't have that choice. There is no judging/separating or choosing when it's the family who opens the door letting the lion in to feed. The fact that you believe you have the choice to hug lions or not tells me you know nothing of the family dynamics involved in such situations.

edit on 5-15-2011 by Morningglory because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory

In the case of my family judging and separating was the thing to do. This individual was treated with too much empathy. Ever since he was six it was boys will be boys. He went unchecked violating many innocent lives. Excuses were always made legal action was never taken because no one wanted to believe it.

I don't feel superior, I feel afraid. I knew he would try the same thing with my kids. Letting him indulge in his sickness because he can't help himself isn't helping him or anyone else. I am sorry he's such a wreck but I can't have him around my children or the people I love. I feel sorry too that there's a good chance he's victimized someone in your family. Believe me I don't feel superior at all quite the opposite. I spent a lot of my younger years warning people about him. It was all I could do since family wouldn't listen. No one listens/believes until it happens to them. I see that attitude all the time. It's the old pictures or it didn't happen.

You say "Because I love lions doesn't mean I have to go hug them." The victims in my family didn't have that choice. There is no judging/separating or choosing when it's the family who opens the door letting the lion in to feed. The fact that you believe you have the choice to hug lions or not tells me you know nothing of the family dynamics involved in such situations.

edit on 5-15-2011 by Morningglory because: spelling

I do understand the family dynamics perfectly. To say that he had a problem since he was 6 tells me there is a problem with your family. It starts with a lack of responsibility and proper guidance of children. You also don't know what happened in private behind closed doors. I am not saying to let people run a muck. I am saying lets have empathy and love for others and lets try and fix the problem instead of labeling people as evil so we can torture and kill them.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I dont care about his problems
I dont care about his childhood
I dont care if he has reasons or to hear them
I dont care if its genetic or an uncontrollable compulsion
I dont care if he is sorry or sincere
I dont care if its a choice
I dont care to rehabilitate him
I dont care about deterring other criminals with some big show if punishment
I dont even care to punish him

All he needs is to be put down like a rabid dog. He, like a rabid dog, is a danger and the opportunity for another child to suffer such as this one did must be prevented. There is one way to do this.

One bullet. No show. No fanfare.

........and I REALLY dont care if you agree with me or not.

I really like your thought process.
There is one thing I'll disagree with. I don't believe this...this piece of trash(had to think of a comment that is within T & C policy) deserves a quick death.

Things like this has been going on for ages. I worked with a guy several years ago and he described to me what he would do to someone like this(he has 5 grand-daughters and was referring to what he's do if anything like this happened to one of them). He's plea for the release of the accused and then he'd take the accused to a remote place by boat. Lead the accused to a tree that's near a large bed of fire ants. Tie the suspect to the tree and yank their pants down to around their ankles. With a small jar of honey, he'd then use a brush to 'paint' the accused genitals, eyes, ears and mouth with the honey. Stir up the ants and let the ants 'know' dinner was ready and leave. Do all this on preferably a very hot and humid day.

This is the only justifiable punishment I can think of for someone like this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join