It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 24, Raped, Murdered 9-Year-Old

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
this is why forced labour camps where invented

giving this man a life sentence in a basic prison or even the death penalty
yields no one anything , not even justice

these are the fellow who should be used as medical test subjects/ organ doners / blood doners

heck there are plenty of ways to get the life sucked out of them with a profit and at the same time a propper punishment,

skys the limit

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011

If you ever grow up and have a child that is killed in this fashion, I doubt you would feel the same way. It's so easy to be a high brow intellectual when you are not personally affected. I always look at things from the "Victims" (and their families view) and ask myself what I would consider justice. I would be amazed, truly amazed, if you said this comment after your little girl was killed by a scum-bag (oh, officer, it's okay, he was imprisoned himself..poor babe!). Get real!!!

I do look at it from the victims family point of view also and I do have empathy for them. Even if this person could be tortured and killed by them, it would not satisfy them. Ill will and hatred only causes the person feeling it suffering. Love is the only thing that cools that fire. Not trying to be intellectual. Just relating my own discovery and what helped me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This isn't about "cooling the fire." Its about justice, what is right, and putting the fire out. You are looking at it as someone acting out in rage and walking around for years with anger.

I am looking at it as easing the suffering, making the world a better place, and bringing closer to the situation.

I

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This isn't about "cooling the fire." Its about justice, what is right, and putting the fire out. You are looking at it as someone acting out in rage and walking around for years with anger.

I am looking at it as easing the suffering, making the world a better place, and bringing closer to the situation.

I

Your not even close to making the world a better place or easing suffering with your solution. Your solution only keeps the world as it is, bitter and divided. Me against you. Good vs Evil. Where is the justice for the boy who was possibly molested, abused and neglected all his life and struggled with these problems? Your solutions are to now to torture and kill him and then send him to your hell for eternity?

There is no closure for the victims family until they forgive and learn to love the accused. Only love stops ill will and hatred. Yes, even love a demon.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

Originally posted by sepermeru
I choose to remain different from evil, rather than emulate it.

Why would you want to be like him in any way?

Well, I don't see it that way. First, I would not be like him because (granted he is proven to be guilty beyond any reasonable doubt) I would not be torturing an innocent little girl. We would be ending a life of someone who doesn't deserve the air he breathes. Second of all, such harsh treatment of these devils will send out a strong message to any possible future sickos.

It's true he needs to be punished but would it really prevent other sickos from doing the same in future?

If it's in their nature to go on to commit this kind of crime then I'm sure a guy who did this and was then quickly forgotten about after death wouldn't be a deterrent.

What he did was indescribable and horrific though regardless.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Singing songs to Pedophiles and holding hands certainly isn't going to make the world a better place. Holding people accountable for their actions and letting others see what might happen to them, might.

I really don't care if the poor baby had a bad childhood. Their are tons of people that have had horrible upbringings and have a good reason to have a beef with the world. They don't go kill children and then use their background as an excuse. Some of them even go on to do great things, and use their background as motivation to make the world a better place.

If I were the parents of that child, and you were doling out justice, I would lose all confidence in the justice system and society.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
....You talk about a problem with genetics but call me the narcissist. Who is the one projecting? You must feel some guilt or feel my original post applies to you.

?!?!

Does anyone else see how this makes no sense whatsoever?

If you are unable to admit that genetics plays a role in one's behavior, so be it. That's not my deal. It's scientifically proven.

Once again. Grow up! We're not all created equal. That idiotic myth has done much harm for our species.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Singing songs to Pedophiles and holding hands certainly isn't going to make the world a better place. Holding people accountable for their actions and letting others see what might happen to them, might.

I really don't care if the poor baby had a bad childhood. Their are tons of people that have had horrible upbringings and have a good reason to have a beef with the world. They don't go kill children and then use their background as an excuse. Some of them even go on to do great things, and use their background as motivation to make the world a better place.

If I were the parents of that child, and you were doling out justice, I would lose all confidence in the justice system and society.

Your solution has been continuously tried and failed throughout mankinds history, but we still have these problems. Only understanding, education and training will provide a solution . Do you really want to solve the problem? If vengeance, retribution, and punishment hasn't worked yet what makes you think that it will suddenly start? As far as the parents expecting justice, forget about it. My advice for love is only to stop their suffering.
edit on 12-5-2011 by BillfromCovina because: sentence clarity

edit on 12-5-2011 by BillfromCovina because: sentence clarity

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
how trageically sad: ( my heart goues out too the family an skylar*
HE, the waste of useless life scumbag rapist, should be hung upside down in public, and dealt with how the community and family deem fit*

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

....You talk about a problem with genetics but call me the narcissist. Who is the one projecting? You must feel some guilt or feel my original post applies to you.

?!?!

Does anyone else see how this makes no sense whatsoever?

If you are unable to admit that genetics plays a role in one's behavior, so be it. That's not my deal. It's scientifically proven.

Once again. Grow up! We're not all created equal. That idiotic myth has done much harm for our species.

It makes absolute sense. The word narcissism totally applies to you especially when you bring in the subject of genetics to try and make yourself feel superior. Projection also applies to you when you are the one projecting your defects of character on me.

Wikipedia

Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote ELITISM or an indifference to the plight of others.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

hahaha!!!

Seriously, you have no clue how much you're out your mind.

It's hilarious!

I'll be sure to give a full reply tomorrow when I have time.

Until then, enjoy!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Sleep on it and let the truth seep in.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is why sometimes I think about the asteroid coming to wipe us off the face of the earth, and I smile.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Send him to the most dangerous prison in America, and let him get raped.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

Originally posted by sepermeru
I choose to remain different from evil, rather than emulate it.

Why would you want to be like him in any way?

Executing him in the most horrific way imaginable wouldn't make someone the same as this guy.

Punishment vs a psychopathic act are 2 entirely different things.

Not condoning his actions, but seriously take a moment and think what you just said. Are they two entirely different things? Think deep down inside, not just at your first animalistic reaction to the situation at hand.
Also, whoever mentioned it before is right. As soon as he gets into prison he will enter his hell, as prison for a man like him, is a terrible punishment and one that will continue to bring him pain.
edit on 5/12/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

We're entirely off topic, and that's against T & C, so I've decided to continue this via u2u.

You don't own the truth, and are no god.
edit on 12-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Where is the justice for the boy who was possibly molested, abused and neglected all his life and struggled with these problems? Your solutions are to now to torture and kill him and then send him to your hell for eternity?

There is no closure for the victims family until they forgive and learn to love the accused. Only love stops ill will and hatred. Yes, even love a demon.

Automatically assuming pedophiles are grown up victims is not the complete picture and a real slap in the face to survivors of childhood sexual abuse who never abuse anyone. I would say pedophiles are most likely sociopaths it really doesn't matter if they were sexually abused or not they would be sociopaths either way.

There's a monster in my family. This individual physically/sexually abused women, children, men, animals, insects etc. I wouldn't say he is a pedo I would say he is an out of control sociopath capable of a whole smorgasbord of violence.

This family member was in therapy from the age of 6 to 12. Therapy simply made him more secretive of his behavior. It offered him a new challenge which he craved. Therapy in no way cured him instead it made him more cunning and manipulative.

Empathy doesn't work for these people you can't love the badness out of them. 5 good wives tried with my relative. He always picked good women to marry/victimize. While I understand your feelings that love can cure all I'm afraid you're setting yourself up the same way my relatives ex-wives did.

You have to be touched by love first to be cured by it. Love for these people is an alien emotion. I have known people who were sexually abused as children yet they have the ability to love others. Sometimes they just can't love themselves. No I don't buy the old excuse that sexual abuse alone set them on their violent path there is something more.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Almost everyone posting on this thread seems to be suffering from the same disease as the accused murderer. This is the disease of self. He had no or very little empathy for his victim. He is imprisoned in himself.

Let me show you how to do it. When he was young child someone may have molested him. He may have grown up in a religious family and thought he was evil because of his desires. He doesn't have a clue of how to stop because of his understanding. Just another suffering child who needs help.

Oh Boo Hoo..... cry me a river Justin!

I do not care what may or may have not happened in his past. It is no excuse. I have had many many messed up things happen to me in my lifetime, I still have to make a choice as to if I want to do those same things to another person. You say he is just another suffering child who needs help... I say be judged by your actions. How much "help" was he showing that little girl he killed?

It is because people like you who think that Monsters like this guy can be helped are the reason our legal system has so many pedophiles walking the streets. How many kids have to die? How many have to be molested? How many more examples do you need of child molesters going on to offend again? Seriously, let us get it out in the open now... name your price. How many kids will take?

As far as I am concerned the price is already too high. That is why I fully support a life sentence with no parole for anyone who molest a child. No protective custody. No 25 years and your out. If you molest a child, you should spend the rest of your natural life in prison. That in my opinion is tax money well spent. Now before anyone else comes along and ask "Where would you find the room to put them? Prisons are overcrowded!" I say, that is why you should release all non violent offenders.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
It is because people like you who think that Monsters like this guy can be helped are the reason our legal system has so many pedophiles walking the streets.

In his defense there really hasnt ever been a sustained effort to "help."

You cant know something won't be as good or better than a thing unless you try it.

I will agree that given current recidivism rates the habit of locking them up for a period and releasing them doesnt work very well. For any offender. Not just molesters/rapists/etc...

Locking them up longer isnt really doing anything differently or better. It's just doing the same thing longer.

Which coincidentally we have been doing. For the past 20 years sentences have been getting longer and longer. Has it helped?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory

Automatically assuming pedophiles are grown up victims is not the complete picture and a real slap in the face to survivors of childhood sexual abuse who never abuse anyone. I would say pedophiles are most likely sociopaths it really doesn't matter if they were sexually abused or not they would be sociopaths either way.

There's a monster in my family. This individual physically/sexually abused women, children, men, animals, insects etc. I wouldn't say he is a pedo I would say he is an out of control sociopath capable of a whole smorgasbord of violence.

This family member was in therapy from the age of 6 to 12. Therapy simply made him more secretive of his behavior. It offered him a new challenge which he craved. Therapy in no way cured him instead it made him more cunning and manipulative.

Empathy doesn't work for these people you can't love the badness out of them. 5 good wives tried with my relative. He always picked good women to marry/victimize. While I understand your feelings that love can cure all I'm afraid you're setting yourself up the same way my relatives ex-wives did.

You have to be touched by love first to be cured by it. Love for these people is an alien emotion. I have known people who were sexually abused as children yet they have the ability to love others. Sometimes they just can't love themselves. No I don't buy the old excuse that sexual abuse alone set them on their violent path there is something more.

Loving kindness and empathy felt towards the accused does not cure his disease. Although it may help. He has to take part in his own cure. It is in his own mind. He has to lose his self. When you judge you separate. The judgment that you are better than him and can't possibly understand him. You really don't care about others. You only care about feeling superior. Because I love lions doesn't mean I have to go hug them. Love and empathy felt towards the accused helps cure the disease of hatred in your own mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join