It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 24, Raped, Murdered 9-Year-Old

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Granted this is awful and all but what's with the increase in typical violent crime news on ATS?

Maybe ATS needs a "Nancy Grace" forum?

Come to think of it, kind of sad that this is "typical" violent crime.

But my point remains. Just today and just in this region there were two teen girls shot and stabbed over a boyfriend, some inmate (held for child support) nearly beaten to death over orange juice, and a guy shot to death in a standoff with the police.

All violent and terrible. Seems a little below ATS to post up freebie threads about each one though, doesnt it?

While most common street crime and everyday news goes unreported on this site. This news does deserve attention. Rape and murder of a 9yo deserves exposure. If a story like this can help just one parent, or family member on this site better understand the sicko's in our world, than it is a valid thread. Sometimes people are a little too trusting....
While her parents are not at fault, this was not the first instance. Having locked her and another child in his apartment 2 weeks prior, should have been disturbing enough for the parents to stay in constant contact. I am both sickened and saddened by this news!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The article has been updated.. read it over. The cops really dropped a ball on this one. This should have easily been prevented or, at least, possible suspect should have been known right away.
edit on 10-5-2011 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This family is very close to family members of mine who do live in that area. The family is very grief stricken! I hope that bast**d suffers to the fullest extent a person can suffer!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

Originally posted by sepermeru
I choose to remain different from evil, rather than emulate it.

Why would you want to be like him in any way?

Executing him in the most horrific way imaginable wouldn't make someone the same as this guy.

Punishment vs a psychopathic act are 2 entirely different things.

Punishment and "the most horrific way imaginable" are different things as well. It's beyond me how you can argue that getting pleasure from torture is somehow more noble in one circumstance than another.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by frozenspark

This is some sick stuff... people who do something like that to anyone don't even deserve death penalty. Their punishment should include continuous torture until natural death. With people like that out there I feel that mandatory psychiatric check ups need to be a part of our society.

I disagree. He should have to suffer the same fate as the little girl if it is proven that he actually did it! Eye for an Eye straight up! Tired of the pussy footing around the politically correct crap!

I agree with you, only if there absolutely no doubt he did it. And if he is found out to be not guilty afterwards, have all those jurors endure the same.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The intent would not be to derive pleasure out of people for seeing this man suffer unimaginable pain. Even with what he has done, most people would not be able to stomach watching the treatment he deserves. The intent of this would be to serve justice and help prevent things like this happening in the future.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Some may be missing the point of why exactly to cause an EXCRUCIATING amount of pain towards this individual. It's not necessarily revenge, it's to give a warning out to all the pedophiles out there, that if they go rape a child, or worse, they will be dealt with accordingly.

I've openly stated that it seems pedophilia, as defined as having a primary sexual attraction to prepubescents, likely is beyond one's control (genetic in origin), and in that respect, I don't judge just the desire. It's the acting on these desires that is an incredible evil. They should know better, else we MUST teach them control, by whatever means necessary.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
drop him off south of the boarder handcuffed with a DEA sign around his neck

or

iran in drag.

everyone involved needs to answering some tough questions.

my prayers to the little girls family.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Can you deter a desire such as that?

Capital punishment is supposed to deter murder. Does it?

Do states with it have fewer occurrences of murder than states without it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You sure can.

Even societal pressures towards labeling it as "bad" goes a long way, but apparently, is not enough for some individuals.

I've read that the vast majority of pedophiles don't ever act on their desires, and many of them are capable of dating someone in their age group, marrying, having children, and not abusing them.

Here, check this one out:

1/4 of men have pedophilic tendencies

Now, are you going to tell me that 1/4 of men actually go out and rape children?!

It's a social taboo, that's instinctual for the most part. We evolved in a communal setting, and the alpha males stuck in wherever they pleased. In order to sexualize the children, they would have sex with them. It was normal then. We've evolved to see this as unneccessary, and causing more harm than good, but in about 20-25% of men, the genes which make one sexually attracted towards children still exist. We just don't like to think that's actually the case.

edit on 10-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
This family is very close to family members of mine who do live in that area. The family is very grief stricken! I hope that bast**d suffers to the fullest extent a person can suffer!

Oh he will suffer. Do you have any idea of what happens to a person who kills or molest a child when they go to a real prison? Inmates have children as well. A person who harms a child in prison is a target. If they are in general population, they can look forward to a long day of daily beatings and being raped themselves. It is for this reason alone that I do not believe in the death penalty for child molesters. I say let the rot in prison for the rest of their lives in general population. They can spend their lives being treated the way they treated their victims.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
If they are in general population, they can look forward to a long day of daily beatings and being raped themselves. It is for this reason alone that I do not believe in the death penalty for child molesters. I say let the rot in prison for the rest of their lives in general population. They can spend their lives being treated the way they treated their victims.

It's a shame as a society all we are left with is the hope that pedophiles receive justice at the hands of prisoners. Common sense tells me this monster will be under protective custody for the duration of his sentence. Our backward system will shell out tax dollars to protect this individual after the fact. Yet 2 weeks prior LE couldn't see the red flags being waved right in front of their stupid faces. Imo our justice system has blood on its hands as does the portion of society who thinks the rights of pedophiles trump those of children.

I think we have forgotten just how vulnerable children really are. They need different laws for crimes committed against them. Laws regarding the age of consent simply aren't enough of a deterrent neither is protective custody.

If we could come up with a justice system that truly serves justice maybe people would stop calling for heinous murder/torture for pedophiles. It's a symptom of society's frustration and outrage when the majority of normal people want to deliver a more brutal form of justice on child parasites. A child gets worms we kill the worms, we don't regard their rights letting them live off the child that would be considered abuse. How is letting child predators roam freely not abuse or neglect?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Some say stories like this shouldn't be talked about at ATS but I'm thinking there is something seriously wrong with our justice system when at every step society's most precious members aren't being justly served. Are these little people not citizens?

There most definitely could be a conspiracy here. Seems to me as long as pedophiles feed off regular society we won't see much in the way of change. How different would it be if pedophiles exclusively sought out children of the rich and powerful? I'm not saying the elite sector is exempt but their kids are somewhat sheltered from the general public. Wealthy kids aren't as accessible as our kids. Rich kids most likely don't wait for the school bus or walk home, they don't often play in open neighborhoods/apartment complexes/public housing, they don't go to whatever daycare mom & dad can afford. So the elite have the luxury to feel somewhat sympathetic where pedo's are concerned. They also have the money and influence to sway lawmakers. I'm not understanding those who think this issue isn't worthy of a conspiracy forum.

Most here at ATS seem to agree our leaders really don't care about the unwashed masses so why would they be more caring where our children are concerned? Maybe you could argue I'm way off the mark but I'm getting the feeling more is going on as we keep hearing too many similar stories. For some unknown reason public outrage hasn't been enough to motivate lawmakers. Someone has a louder more influential voice then we the general public.

Look at Dahmer's victim he ran to cops for help but they just figured it was a gay thing. I think this is the same attitude where our kids are concerned. Children aren't considered viable citizens until they reach voting age. I promise you if kids could vote there would be tougher laws for pedophiles. You might say well their parents vote and I'll tell you that some parents could give a $%#& about their kids and others are simply ignorant or naive. Does that mean we as a society should turn our back on all those future citizens? Is it because it's a distasteful subject that some people don't want to see at their favorite forum? Idk I'm just outraged that this is still being under-discussed/under-addressed by society as a whole. I don't get it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I can't speak for the US, but it drives me crazy in Canada that Pedophiles get such light sentences. I have argued with people that you can no more make them change their sexual orientation than you could you. If I ask you to stop looking at women (or men) tomorrow and start being attacked to whatever is not attractive to you, you could not do it. Pedophiles are the same way. My solution is simply this:
Option 1) You will be locked up indefinitely
Option 2) You will be released after a time, but will be castrated.

In this case the only right thing to do it to kill the person. Nothing they can ever do or say will make right what they did. They are evil walking on earth and should be killed. It is impossible for them ever to redeem themselves in this life.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Almost everyone posting on this thread seems to be suffering from the same disease as the accused murderer. This is the disease of self. He had no or very little empathy for his victim. He is imprisoned in himself.

Let me show you how to do it. When he was young child someone may have molested him. He may have grown up in a religious family and thought he was evil because of his desires. He doesn't have a clue of how to stop because of his understanding. Just another suffering child who needs help.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

LOL

But seriously, you're projecting.

It's just narcissism.

Replace "almost everyone posting in this thread", with " I almost perfectly" ... and this makes much more sense.

Grow up!

It's all too obvious when people start trying to be self-righteous without any good reason. Probably compensatory narcissism. Are you an ENTP by chance?!
edit on 11-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I am projecting. My consciousness into the accused. It is also called empathy. I am not better than this person or anyone else. I don't have to judge them and compare myself. You don't get brownie points for wanting to torture or kill him. I don't believe he is evil or some aberration. Nothing wrong with his genetics. I suppose your genetics are better.

edit on 11-5-2011 by BillfromCovina because: added sentence

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

HAHAHA!!!

All I can say is, kid....you have a very long road ahead of you.

LOLOL!!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
Almost everyone posting on this thread seems to be suffering from the same disease as the accused murderer. This is the disease of self. He had no or very little empathy for his victim. He is imprisoned in himself.

Let me show you how to do it. When he was young child someone may have molested him. He may have grown up in a religious family and thought he was evil because of his desires. He doesn't have a clue of how to stop because of his understanding. Just another suffering child who needs help.

If you ever grow up and have a child that is killed in this fashion, I doubt you would feel the same way. It's so easy to be a high brow intellectual when you are not personally affected. I always look at things from the "Victims" (and their families view) and ask myself what I would consider justice. I would be amazed, truly amazed, if you said this comment after your little girl was killed by a scum-bag (oh, officer, it's okay, he was imprisoned himself..poor babe!). Get real!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

HAHAHA!!!

All I can say is, kid....you have a very long road ahead of you.

LOLOL!!!!

Great response. Call me a kid and you write a childish post. You talk about a problem with genetics but call me the narcissist. Who is the one projecting? You must feel some guilt or feel my original post applies to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join