It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 24, Raped, Murdered 9-Year-Old

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Man, 24, Raped, Murdered 9-Year-Old

www.nbcphiladelphia.com

A 24-year-old Souderton man abducted, raped, beat and strangled 9-year-old Skylar Kauffman while police searched for the little girl Monday night, Montgomery District Attorney Risa Vetri-Ferman says.

She was found dead in a dumpster, wrapped in a blanket, police say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is some sick stuff... people who do something like that to anyone don't even deserve death penalty. Their punishment should include continuous torture until natural death. With people like that out there I feel that mandatory psychiatric check ups need to be a part of our society.

Can you imagine the horror that the poor girl's family has to live with now?

www.nbcphiladelphia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Simply fly him to nearest volcano and feed him to it. Its energy that has to be redistributed here for sure.
RIP to the baby lost. His 24yr old screams, hmmmmmm

edit on 5/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Jesus...(Exclaimation, not praying.)

What the hell is going on in a brain to cause those impulses to fire?!

Well, I hope he recieves treatment for this disorder. Though I imagine folks are going to want his "sack" on a pike, along with both of his heads...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

This is some sick stuff... people who do something like that to anyone don't even deserve death penalty. Their punishment should include continuous torture until natural death. With people like that out there I feel that mandatory psychiatric check ups need to be a part of our society.

I disagree. He should have to suffer the same fate as the little girl if it is proven that he actually did it! Eye for an Eye straight up! Tired of the pussy footing around the politically correct crap!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Holy $h!t that is horrible!!! The Amber alert came on my tv around 11:30 last night, they said the last time she was seen was around 5:30pm outside an apartment complex. I have a little cousin name Skyler around that same age that lives in the area....my heart jumped out of my chest when the Alert came on until they repeated the last name.
The 24 year old abductor deserves to be castrated!! Nothing less!!!!!
edit on 5/10/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is the kind of people that should be in GETMO!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Let him get raped to death until he dies from blood loss or internal damage.

Nothing cruel or unusual about that.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I choose to remain different from evil, rather than emulate it.

Why would you want to be like him in any way?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
" Disturbingly, this was not the first contact between Troutman and the little girl. Police say that they were called to Troutman’s apartment two weeks ago to find Skylar and another child locked in Troutman’s apartment. "

what does this tell you?

this could have been prevented.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Executing him in the most horrific way imaginable wouldn't make someone the same as this guy.

Punishment vs a psychopathic act are 2 entirely different things.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Where were her parents while she was out playing unsupervised?

It's horrible this happened to her, but I can't help but wonder.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well, I don't see it that way. First, I would not be like him because (granted he is proven to be guilty beyond any reasonable doubt) I would not be torturing an innocent little girl. We would be ending a life of someone who doesn't deserve the air he breathes. Second of all, such harsh treatment of these devils will send out a strong message to any possible future sickos.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Granted this is awful and all but what's with the increase in typical violent crime news on ATS?

Maybe ATS needs a "Nancy Grace" forum?

Come to think of it, kind of sad that this is "typical" violent crime.

But my point remains. Just today and just in this region there were two teen girls shot and stabbed over a boyfriend, some inmate (held for child support) nearly beaten to death over orange juice, and a guy shot to death in a standoff with the police.

All violent and terrible. Seems a little below ATS to post up freebie threads about each one though, doesnt it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Do you have a 9 year old? I do.

It is not my intention to ever be like this individual but I can assure you that doing this to my 9 year old would get this person the longest, most excruciating death they could ever imagine. Hell, I'd keep him alive just so I could keep torturing him....before I gave him the means to end his own life. I wouldn't kill him, I'd let him do that on his own.

It's one thing to do horrible things to me....it's a whole new ballgame if you attempt to do so with my children.
edit on 10-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
that dude needs to have a date with bubba and tiny in a federal prison and see how he likes it

then shoot of his you know whats and feed it to him and then some more quality time with b and t show.

thats sick its totally sick and totally inexscuable some waterboarding would be a nice adittion.

or some quailty time as we watched in the saw movies.

ok i being a little too evil at the moment sorry but it enrages me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm not like him and don't hurt children. It isn't evil to eradicate such a horrible human. I can commiserate with some of the comments. As much as I'd like to torture him, I'd be happy if he was put in a cold cell, with no amenities, 3 boring meals a day...until he died

and don't see any sort of moral high road by making the statement you made. Killing a horrible person is not wrong. Killing a defenseless child is wrong--big difference. Not sure why you can't see it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He is pure evil and will never enter heaven.....he is an eternal loser......that 9 year old girl is in Heaven....and she is the eternal winner now wrapped in the arms of God and the Angels.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
if there was ever a reason to join the police force for me personally, that's it. I think I just might.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how it is possible that the suspect's girlfriend can hear a child yell "No", hear a loud crash, and NOT get up and see what the hell is going on? You have got to be kidding me.

That one little fact suggest to me that the girlfriend was in the home during the rape, the beating, and more than likely the actual killing. Considering the girl died from being strangled as well as blunt force trauma, there had to be some noise. You can not beat someone and do it quietly. There is always noise.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join