It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italians evacuate Rome over 1915 quake prediction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
sup ats
i know we have lots of earth quakes every year ,but 99% or so weak they rarely make the news ,is it me or are we now seeing something happening unlike anything mankind has seen since the great flood, i'm not a 2012 dooms day believer ,but hell,things seem to be going from bad to worse

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
so everyone knows Rome is the capital of Italy so I have to say, close enough.

Anyways I predicted a disaster/earthquake on todays date and in Rome. This was not based on any other people's predictions, like nostradamas or the seismologist that died.

This was based on the fact of May 11 being illuminati number, the simpson show that shows a clock landing by Homer with the small hand on the 5 and the big hand on the 11 (time is 5:55) right after they detonated a bomb/earthquake. And also the fact of the false flag event where they announced osama dead and beatified Pope John Paul (in Rome) on the same day. Not a coincidence. (Heard HAARPS numbers are off the chart today also).

Some may say it is still a coincidence but it should be noted. And here are the following links where I predicted this. They are up to 3 earthquakes now.....

www.abovetopsecret.com... and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join