It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wanted to say Hi to everyone on ATS. I have been lurking forever... several years I am sure. My life has been filled with interesting (even incredible paranormal) experiences that have shaped my belief system. UFO's/ETs have always been an area I have been fascinated with. The study of God and other religions/ belief systems have always been an interest of mine as well.

A few of the first hand experiences I have had are simply too unbelievable for most people. I realized that few people are to think outside the box and ponder the deeper myseteries of life. As I see the world going down such a dark path (government control, exploitation and disrespect for the Earth and others), I want to contribute to our planet and its people, my brothers and sisters. Our children deserve a better world than the one we are currently shaping for them.

At times, my personal dream world has been absolutely fantastic and extraordinary. Although, these are only dreams, the experiences and interaction with other profound entities have left deep impressions on me. In college, I discovered lucid dreaming before I even knew what it was. I have taught myself to fly in dreams and often use flying, instinctively, as a way to get a around quickly or to escape as needed. My dream world has a few continuing story lines and I regularly visit the same dream world/theme that I have visited my throughout my life. I welcome any discussion on the dream world. I feel like there might be something meaningful to it. Unfortunately, I suffer from laziness as well and have not kept a journal of these dreams. Sure, the more important ones I still have logged into memory.

I feel as if I am on the brink of discovering something great, yet the monotony of my everyday life, keeps a lid on discovering some of the deeper mysteries into the meaning of life.

I will keep this brief. Mostly, I just want to say Hi and I look forward to contributing here as best I can. I have truly enjoyed many of the thought provoking threads here.

With love and kindess,
GV
edit on 10-5-2011 by GoldenVoyager because: spelling/grammar

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Hi GoldenVoyager, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Hi, I just joined this site and im very happy to see someone who is like me! In the first five minutes of looking around ive discovered the people on this site seem to be very helpful and kind
Thanks to all of the users that are welcoming new members like me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Welcome! We're glad to have you.

Most of the people are great here. We're mostly all looking for the same thing.

The best suggestions I can give you are use the search function and have your ducks in a row
before you post. The natives get restless if you repost old material or post stuff and don't know exactly what
you're looking at or for.

Peace and Love /bow

top topics

join