It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid fault line attack underway, 15 nuclear reactors targeted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Oh if only I had the time to go after hucksters like this! Sadly the British people are waking up from their royal wedding coma and there's too much real news happening to fill them in on.

Tell me OP, what do you think will happen when this prediction doesn't occur? Will he come out and say sorry to every one? Will he renounce his contacts at "MI6" and the "CIA"? Or will he just go on to the next trendy natural disaster and blame that on HAARP too?

Ah well as the king of the 3-ring circus said himself "there's a sucker born every minute." I really can't believe anyone would pay money to read this garbage, but then again that's what I say every time I see a tabloid too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Lost me with the HAARP nonsense. Still no clue as to why Japan would be a target if the end goal is to round up americans and put them into FEMA camps.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Tell me OP, what do you think will happen when this prediction doesn't occur? Will he come out and say sorry to every one? Will he renounce his contacts at "MI6" and the "CIA"? Or will he just go on to the next trendy natural disaster and blame that on HAARP too?

Ahh but you missed the part where he explains the only way to stop it is to announce it. He took that directly from Alex Jones.

OMFG they are going to do (insert retarded theory here) and rush everyone into FEMA camps....

doesn't happen. What is the response? We stopped it by talking about it.

As ..... freaking ..... if

If these people actually have the ability to control world governments and the weather, and are using HAARP to attack nuclear plants and cause massive floods.

Why on earth would they even need to operate in secret? They wouldn't as they essentially have unlimited power at their disposal.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The sheer arrogance from some of these posters astounds me, you think you know everything there is to know and if you don't know it then it cant possibly be real.

Do some research!!......... why was the US in such a hurry to get into Iraq? If you did do your research you would know that French Archaeologists found an ancient Sumerian machine in Iraq and that the powers that be wanted it very badly.

When they finally got there hands on it and managed to translate the text it was found to be a very powerful weapon capable of controlling weather with pin point accuracy, start earthquakes, storms, erupt volcanoes and levitate heavy objects by utilising sound waves!... I have found reference to this from many individual sources.

Sound familiar??.......The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program maybe?

Benjamin Fulford first heard about HAARP when he was interviewing the corrupt Japanese Finance minister on Japanese TV. When he asked "Why have you aligned Japan so closely with the Rothschild and Rockefeller banking magnates" His reply was "We were threatened with an earthquake machine if we did not" this video is available on uTube.

Do any of you actually know anything about Fulford??? I will leave a short bio below for you.

Profile Benjamin Fulford

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20-years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Has sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Has produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese and Italian.

Experience:

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-7: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995 Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992 Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese language news service available on the Nikkei Quick news-wire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989 Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985 Part time jobs during student years included: work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translation in the fields of business and finance and assorted television, radio and movie appearances.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo Japan; the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. BA Asian studies, China area specialty.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Benjamin's grandpa was the Prime Minister of Canada when he was growing up. So, spoiled rich kid, you could say, but Ben is Alright. He has good intentions. When he was a teenager he "ran away from home" and lived in the forests of Brazil with native tribes and practiced with Shaman. crazy true. I have known him since the 1980's.
Benjamin means well.
I honestly think he is charging for his blog because he is currently broke.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
May 17, 2011

= 5 + 17 + 11

= 5 + 17 = 22

11 + 22 = 33

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ben does mean well, he has some good contacts and some just feed him false info to see him react.
The trauma of living in Japan right now is more than anyone can bare, so give Benji a break Haters.
If the Big One on the New madrid zone were to occur during massive flooding on the Mississippi river, during a training exercise, with thousaands of troops already in place for backup, all present ALL coinciding at the same time.... Wow that would be such an over-the-top coincidence...

I live diredtly in the NM fault zone so don't know if that would be Luck or some Supernatural prophetic Plan?? The thought of it is more exciting than anything.
My heart goes out to the good people of Japan.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deaconess

I am sure he has put everything he has into his research, including his cash.
I for one do not mind paying a petty sum of $8 per month for his insight, it is then up to myself to determine what may or may not be true, after all isn't that what research is about.
I rummage through hundreds of pages of data and might only find 2 or 3 references that correlate, these are the ones I keep to add and see if any dots connect.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You guys really need to get of your a$$'s and do some research.........Japan was targeted because the Federal Reserve Board is flat broke and tried to extort money from the Japanese government, when Japan told them to take a flying leap they were hit............needless to say the Japanese paid up the day after the earthquake. How can you come in here and diss everything you read without even knowing a few facts???

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

HAARP nonsense you say....maybe for starters you should watch these two videos

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
You guys really need to get of your a$$'s and do some research.........Japan was targeted because the Federal Reserve Board is flat broke and tried to extort money from the Japanese government, when Japan told them to take a flying leap they were hit............needless to say the Japanese paid up the day after the earthquake.

If that's the case, after all that destruction had happened and all those people died, why didn't the Japanese government just expose them in front of the worlds media instead of paying? In fact, over all this time, why hasn't any government against the cabal that's being talked about ever tried exposing them?

If you ran a country and you'd just seen all that happen, all those people die, people you were responsible for, and it was because of some earthquake machine that a cabal were using to manipulate people, would you pay them cash, or try to expose them while the world was watching?
edit on 14-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why they build nuclear facilities nearby fault lines. Japan has another three or four nuclear facilities along their east coast alone, just crazy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
We should keep track of this thread in case anything develops from this.

I don't believe in coincidences either, especially when FEMA is involved.

Here's another thread about this with some readily-available facts on the situation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Madrid Fault EQ Zone included the Mineral, VA epicenter and much of surrounding area that felt it.

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
How do people come up with this stuff.

Because they watch (and make) high quality material such as the Battle for Los Angles.

I have seen better B-movies.

And yes I am bitter, I want my €3 back and my 90 minutes.

edit on 23-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine

The sheer arrogance from some of these posters astounds me, you think you know everything there is to know and if you don't know it then it cant possibly be real.

Do some research!!......... why was the US in such a hurry to get into Iraq? If you did do your research you would know that French Archaeologists found an ancient Sumerian machine in Iraq and that the powers that be wanted it very badly.

When they finally got there hands on it and managed to translate the text it was found to be a very powerful weapon capable of controlling weather with pin point accuracy, start earthquakes, storms, erupt volcanoes and levitate heavy objects by utilising sound waves!... I have found reference to this from many individual sources.

Sound familiar??.......The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program maybe?

Benjamin Fulford first heard about HAARP when he was interviewing the corrupt Japanese Finance minister on Japanese TV. When he asked "Why have you aligned Japan so closely with the Rothschild and Rockefeller banking magnates" His reply was "We were threatened with an earthquake machine if we did not" this video is available on uTube.

Do any of you actually know anything about Fulford??? I will leave a short bio below for you.

Profile Benjamin Fulford

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20-years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Has sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Has produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese and Italian.

Experience:

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-7: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995 Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992 Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese language news service available on the Nikkei Quick news-wire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989 Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985 Part time jobs during student years included: work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translation in the fields of business and finance and assorted television, radio and movie appearances.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo Japan; the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. BA Asian studies, China area specialty.

Got links?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I saved this post because for some reason I thought I might to refer back to it.. well I must have been right..

The recent quake in VA seems to go along with what Ben is talking about....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join