It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid fault line attack underway, 15 nuclear reactors targeted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Is he going to send his Yakuza ninja friends to save us?

Come on, Benjamin, I thought they were already supposed to have assassinated the NWO!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

If their of any organized religion even one that happens to be my faith. Then their the bad guys. When religion and spirituality gets high jacked and twisted into a way of getting the people to do your bidding it's evil and everyone of them are guilty of it. The Lord isn't too good to come to my house. I doubt he goes to church either. lol He prob doesn't want to donate to the next pedophile either.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why I clicked on this thread, I have no idea. Why I didn't stop at the name Benajmine Fulford is beyond me. Fortunately, I came to my good senses when I saw HAARP mentioned. Whew! Lucky me, 3 strikes and I would have been out.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am sorry...but WHO flagged this thread and WHY? Already 5 flags....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
sound crazy, im going to go put my tin foil hat on and get in my bunker. tell me when it all over please

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To anyone on ATS who wants to make up their own mind and not let a series of negative responses do so for them, Benjamin Fulford is worth the effort. Make up your own mind. He is one of the few people around actually proposing a solution. And no, his ninja's are not supposed to have assassinated the NWO. He has repeatedly said that only a South African style truth and reconcilliation type of event will bring the current chapter to a close with a minimum of destruction.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Fear monger ...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

He can't.

He has no right to shout such absurd absolutes.

It's just an indication of very small-mindedness, from my point of view.

Maybe he's just not that intuitive, but has a fair degree of analytical abilities.

Just another one of those mensa-idiot types, who have no clue how boxed their perspectives are.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Considering this is from March 18, 2008, the first line is an attention getter...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Why not read all the rest of the very, very similar responses that mirror my initial reaction, and take on this *Benjamin Fulford* hoaxer??

Honestly.....the dearth (and premature death) of rational thinking and common sense, anymore, is disheartening.....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Did I ever give any indication that I was in line with Benjamin Fullard's point of view?!

NO!!!

I think the guy is a hoaxer as well, but that doesn't mean that HAARP can't be used as a weapon, or that it currently isn't.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think this guy would do better so sell short story books or something. Maybe he could make money off of that.
here is what i think of it all.
A lye, as usual.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by unityemissions

Why not read all the rest of the very, very similar responses that mirror my initial reaction, and take on this *Benjamin Fulford* hoaxer??

Honestly.....the dearth (and premature death) of rational thinking and common sense, anymore, is disheartening.....

Cool. Believe it or not, this is the first I've heard of Ben Fulford. He was a journalist for Forbes who claims he's getting intel from previous contacts. The amount of specific information he's included here is what got my attention.

Can someone direct me to the appropriate thread explaining the hoax? Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Not sure to trust a paid blogger. But anything to get the debates started is good to me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Can someone direct me to the appropriate thread explaining the hoax? Thanks.

Well.....you'll have to judge the *hoax* level on its own 'merit' ..... but, to me, this is the sort of example that seals it in my mind:

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

I mean.....that premise, as reflected in the thread title, is ludicrous. Just as, the premise here (*HAARP* again) is nonsense. You can see the precursor alluded to, in the thread Opening Post links, above.

Forgot....this is the ATS Search link. Have to enter 'Benjamin Fulford' yourself, and see the slew of threads that pop up......

edit on 10 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
...paranoia so thick it can be cut with a knife.
edit on 10-5-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, if there was an atomic bomb that detonated that earth quake, wouldn't we have picked it up with a hydrophone? There's really no evidence of a spike in the Alaska readings.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
common sense so thin it can't be seen.
edit on 11-5-2011 by alkesh because: ripped

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Oh no, that might just do it. The energy will project into a run-away "butterfly effect", similar to what can set off an avalanche, and have repercussions far greater than the detonation. I'm not saying this story is true, but if it is true, I'm pretty certain the result would look something we saw with Japan. Strategically placed at a fault line.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

I don't buy it, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join