It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Deja Vu???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

just all popped in my head only seconds befor they happend ,i have to be honest and tell you all that i had done alot of magic mushrooms and lsd befor that event and after but i must stress that i did not have anything at that time my brother and i have not talked about it since as we both freaked a bit

edit on 13-5-2011 by philware because: my spelling again

now in 40s it hardly happens anymore

edit on 13-5-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

Wow, it does seam like an important sentence, indeed. Interesting that it slowly fades away until you remember nothing and that you are unable to say it. Perhaps if someone is controlling this, this sentence is then only meant for your ears to hear, and is important to only you. I don't know it is only a hunch.

Amazing that it is the same sentence yet it seems to be able to communicate a vast amount of different topics through this sentence. I wonder how this is possible. Do you remember what it has told you about certain subjects or do you only remember that it talks about these subjects and not the details of what?

I agree that a lot of people now are having war/disaster dreams as the time we live in seems to have helped that. Who knows is right though, there could be a connection or meaning to them. I would not doubt a connection though as everything that seems to be happening now is for a reason. What reason I do not know, but I feel it is there.

It is amazing that you experience deja vu and aphasi daily; and I am glad to hear that you have not had a Tonic Clonic, since January, that is good.

Thanks for continuing to share this interesting and puzzling information.

reply to post by philware

It is amazing that something like that could happen and all of a sudden you know what will happen in the next 20 min or so. Thanks for the honesty, I have delved into that stuff before as well, and I believe you that you were not on it at the time. I am sure that it did freak the both of you, as I am sure it would to any other person, myself included. I wonder what the significance/meanings of these experiences are?
Thanks for sharing the age thing, as I was wondering whether there was a correlation into it happening more when you are younger and happening less the older you get.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join