It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Deja Vu???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Yes it would always give you the sense of familiarity on it's return... Deja vu. Chosen path is always the right path. Remember, your soul isn't bound by time.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The most recent occurence I can remember is while cooking dinner one night. I was slicing up some chicken when I suddenly felt like I had already done this before. As I made each cut, conscious of the deja vu that was happening, it felt like I was going in slow motion. Then it was over. I think the whole experience only lasted about 10-15 seconds - if that. It is definitely a crazy feeling.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

Yea I follow the soul not being bound by time. I'm just wondering if the chosen path is the only path does it necessarily mean its the right path. One would hope so and think that if there is a predetermined path that it is the right path. Hope that made sense, but I know what you are getting at.

reply to post by cassp83

Wow, interesting stuff, I am definitely going to have to watch out for that as it sounds like one heck of an experience/feeling. Did it feel at all like your body was vibrating during those seconds or no? Just wondering.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I often felt that reincarnation was the reason also. I think that every thing is in a loop like groundhog day. That is why your not able to remember what happened in a previous life. You can change small parts of the whole and learn threw repeat lives. Once you are able to perfect your life, you move on?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

I assumed he died before you were born, but you never know. Interesting that the dreams started for you around 9/11, though I guess it can relate to war and him in the war.
And yes dreaming someone else's dreams is pretty intense and extremely interesting.
What are your thoughts on why you are having these dreams?

that I will inevitably be thrown into the same situation. and that it's all just a mind preparation for when it's happening.

my first thought is some kind of biological warning. subconscious thoughts to anticipate something greater?
since he had been put through the stress test of war I imagine it's some sort of defense mechanism.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nope, my age hasn't changed the frequency or lack of. I am more accepting i guess or less freaked out by it as it happens. more or less acknowledge that it has happened.... a lot of my reoccurring dreams I tell my wife as a ground or place mark. then when the De Ja Vu happens she's a point of reference... Though I still wait for the Lottery one to hit... but I think that one is a fantasy
but who knows. and as far as positive or negative ones... i look at it this way when I have the De Ja Vu i know I need to keep going the way Im going, change the actions of what I am doing, or to be weary of what lies ahead... A believe thats why we have De Ja Vu. some people just have that heightened sense to not fear it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IIIiIIIIIIiIII
I am an Epileptic.

I have up to 1 minute of Dejavu before I slip into a Tonic Clonic Seizure.

Mind you, I also have every day Dejavu experiences, but these are nothing compared to the level I experience before I go into Seizure.

My regular Dejavu, that I'm sure everybody has, would be (by my experience) by comparison, about 10% of the intensity of the Dejavu in that 1 minute before Seizure.

Every sensory input that my body utilizes is thrown into over-drive. Not just the time and place, as most would have, but things like the conversation on the television in the background, for instance.

It is as I said, a lot more powerful than a regular Dejavu, and if I really want to use correct terms, it is a mix of both a Dejavu and Synchronicity.

Another strange thing that happens to me during this event is that I experience Aphasia. I cannot understand or speak English, even though I know what others are saying, I can't understand it. It is hard to express just how strange this phenomenon is.

My Aphasia goes a little something like this. When I am in the Pre-Seizure Dejavu state, no matter what anybody says, it all sounds like the same sentence. It is in a language that I have never heard, and most of the words either start with, or contain the letter 'S'.

I usually get small 30 second bouts of Aphasia about 4 or 5 times a day. I am never ever able to repeat the sentence afterwards, because I go into a state of trance, fixated on the mystery of the event I am experiencing.

All of this began back in 2006 when I had my first Seizure.

I got home late from work (about 3 in the morning) and as I walked up my back stairs I saw 4 'things' staring into the back window of my house. They were about 6 feet tall and looked like men covered in sheets, except they were basically shadows, see through. I guess their level of Opacity was about 70-80%.

I saw them and froze. Honestly, the first thought that came to my head was that they were either Aliens or Ghosts.

As if they sensed me, the things turned around and I began to run back down the stairs.

I felt a buzz on my back, like a small electrical charge. It felt the same as when somebody makes a deep sound in your ears, and it makes your body shiver.

I felt the buzz on my back, and I heard the sentence for the first time.

The next thing I knew I was standing in my apartment, my girlfriend was screaming and crying at me (even though I couldn't understand her, and I didn't know who she was, or even who I was or where I was) and all hell broke loose.

It took me about 10 minutes to learn who I was, and since then I have had strange things in my life, with super-strong Dejavu being one of the fore-runners.

So, to me, Dejavu has something to do with an Alien presence, here on Earth, whatever Earth is.

I believe our minds are open to attack or study and we can do nothing about it.

LOL IIIiIIIIIIiIII ,OMG,WTH...Your not having dejavues !!!!...Your body is astraling while your awake .stop fighting it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I too believe in reincarnation although not like you. As I do not believe that we keep reliving the same life until we perfect it. I believe we live different lives and choose them to experience different things. To each his own though, and thank you for sharing your thoughts and reminding me of Groundhog Day. An awesome movie I have not seen in awhile that I think I shall watch again soon.

reply to post by yourmaker

So you feel like you are going to be thrown into war like situations. How so? If you live in America then do you think there will be a draft and that is how you will be thrown into it?
When I originally thought about it I figured it was our subconscious trying to let our conscious know of something greater. Though it seems a lot of the deja vu happens to insignificant things. Or so it seems. Perhaps these insignificant things are in fact more significant then we thought....
Defense mechanism? Interesting, how so? Like its preparing you to defend something or?

reply to post by willie75

Good to know that the age factor does not seem to make any affect on deja vu, for you at least.
Interesting idea to have a point of reference/place mark to deal with the situation and make it easier to deal with. How did you come up with that? Your background, tv, or?
I think you might be waiting awhile for the lottery one to happen. Lmao
You say this "i look at it this way when I have the De Ja Vu i know I need to keep going the way Im going, change the actions of what I am doing, or to be weary of what lies ahead", yet how do you know which one to do from the experience??? Keep going, change, or be weary; how do you know which one of these to do after experiencing a deja vu???

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wait a minute. I knew we astral traveled when we were asleep, but we can astral travel when were awake. How does that work???
So IIIiIIIIIIiIII is experiencing the affects the body takes when we astral travel when we are awake???

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ok how long have you been here then? Also how did you become immortal??

Most likly when i found out what a real deja vue means,which opened up other doors along the way,but once the doors start opening,other doors close,why ,i have no idea.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Im following you there at the beginning and have always felt it had to do with the future and seeing it. I agree then they would mean everything has already been played out. Which then would lead to your questions at the bottom there. Do you have any answers for those questions?

At the bottom was on a 34% level on accuracy,i ho[e not.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Wait a minute. I knew we astral traveled when we were asleep, but we can astral travel when were awake. How does that work???
So IIIiIIIIIIiIII is experiencing the affects the body takes when we astral travel when we are awake???

TextEvery sensory input that my body utilizes is thrown into over-drive

TextI got home late from work (about 3 in the morning) and as I walked up my back stairs I saw 4 'things' staring into the back window of my house. They were about 6 feet tall and looked like men covered in sheets, except they were basically shadows, see through. I guess their level of Opacity was about 70-80%.

TextAnother strange thing that happens to me during this event is that I experience Aphasia. I cannot understand or speak English, even though I know what others are saying

clear signs of astraling.

These post was written to me under other names on other sites about astrailng.

WHAT HAPPENED TO IMMORTALUNDERCOVER527
10/09/10 17:16:56
Tags : None
It was always cool to read his stories and all that. It's pretty imformative too.
Does anyone know what happened with his account? I want to see how I could do "astral reflections" or whatever the correct term is. I will start by writing down my dreams to see if I can control them.
I just don't know how I might be able to see outside of my body. Like, leaving my body and going other places. It would be amazing.
Also possibly going to other planets.

Hey Prophet,

I wanted to know if you would continue our discussion on astraling, and possibly give me a few more pointers. So are you continuing your astraling journeys, and do you have any new stories to tell. For those that don't know, Prophet can have out of body experiences through meditation, and visit other people and places. Anyone else that can astral, please join in, especially if you have had a journey with a "Green Eyed Russian", because I am trying to find out just who this guy is.

Pladuim

I have tried to astral a couple of times, but have never been able to reach that state of meditation. Perhaps I need more practice. Prophet was trying to give me a few pointers on the old forum, and now I haven't been able to reach him lately. He talked about meeting different types of people, and once, he ran into a "Green Eyed Russian". That Russian tried to get him to follow him, and when he did, Prophet said it was unlike any journey he had ever taken. Evidently the Russian was more experienced, and Prophet couldn't keep up. When Prophet came out of his astaling session, he was bleeding from his nose. So I do figure that this Russian guy does astral quite a bit, probably very experienced.

I used to astral in my past; this is how I got 73.6% of my information.

In over 15 years of doing this, no other astraler ever asked me to follow them, never, and one day I made that fatal mistake.
A Russian asked me to follow him one day, and when I started to get in his light of path, it was the greatest speed I had ever encountered, ever in my LIFE.

‘AFTER THAT DAY I HAVE NEVER TRIED AGAIN’

IT affected me so bad, im scared of heights, I can’t drive or drive with some one who drives over 50mph, I hate heights now, and strong winds frighten me.

In legend in the astral WORLD, ‘I GUESS‘, as it was told to me, they said I had met
‘THE GREEN EYED RUSSIAN’, suppose to be a legend from way back then, some say he is like 113 years old. Some say he’s an assassin of the astral world of spies, as this form of spying is common amongst the elite of the world when it comes to bases that are 30 levels underground.

The speed that you feel within the first 3 to 5.5 seconds is amazing and well noted of the concentration needed to do this, imagine that speed and times it by at least 300.I almost died, and it affected emotionally to this day.
======================================================================================

I understand what he was going through,it happened to me twice,but i broke out of it within 1.2 seconds.i dont like that feeling,its very very strange and uncomfortable.

But you know what,becuase i never experiened what that is all the way,i think i will just listen to what he says,because i really dont know.i hope he tells me a little more.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
[more

Most likly when i found out what a real deja vue means,which opened up other doors along the way,but once the doors start opening,other doors close,why ,i have no idea.

So deja vu started the process of you becoming immortal?? What other doors opened up and which doors close?? Why do you always dodge questions and answer with something leading to other questions??

Huh???
Get a better accuracy then, you seem to know more than others.

So yes I guess is your answer, that we in fact can astral travel while awake and that our friend is experiencing these affects.
What is the purpose of sharing with us, posts from other people to you, from other sites?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

[more

So deja vu started the process of you becoming immortal?? What other doors opened up and which doors close?? Why do you always dodge questions and answer with something leading to other questions??

Huh???
Get a better accuracy then, you seem to know more than others.

So yes I guess is your answer, that we in fact can astral travel while awake and that our friend is experiencing these affects.
What is the purpose of sharing with us, posts from other people to you, from other sites?

If i dont know something 100% i will let it be known as i wont even talk about it,and if i do talk about i will let the person no what accuracy rating of truth i am presenting to the conversation.

What other doors opened up and which doors close??

Every thing dealing with time and realms and frequencies

40% of the left side of the brain starts to shut down.

TextWhat is the purpose of sharing with us, posts from other people to you, from other sites?

Because i said he was astraling , i wanted to share my confirmed experiences on the subject.
why?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

Wow extremely interesting. Thanks for sharing those experiences with you. Have you gotten it checked out by someone on why you are having these seizures when experiencing deja vu? Also, the whole aphasia thing to me is perplexing. I wonder if there are other people who have experienced what you are, have you looked into that? What if its testing by whoever do you think the purpose of it is?
The first time it happened when you saw whoever it was, was it a significant day or one like any other for you? (before you saw them and had the seizure episode)
What are your thoughts on this, as I am sure since youve been experiencing this for around 5 years now, you must have done some serious research into the topic?

Every neurologist that I have seen has said that I don’t have Epilepsy, even though I label myself as such and am treated with Sodium Valproate for the seizures. I have undergone all of the appropriate testing to see if my brain shows abnormalities, but so far none have shown up.

I have never met anybody else who experiences any kind of Aphasia. It is common amongst some Epileptics, but not necessarily the norm. The only difference to others that I have studied is that my Aphasia is always the same. Whereas others may hear just a series of jumbled words, I hear the same sentence each time, even if the speaker is saying something totally unrelated.

I have often wondered if Humans are not just a race of creatures created by another species, but the individual is actually a kind of Solipsistic God in his/her own mind. I believe that there is only one true consciousness within our own individual world, and that is the consciousness of the beholder.

I believe a separate entity that is somehow either created by my mind to be an uncontrolled rogue element, or an entity that has somehow gotten out of my mind’s control has now gained some kind of advancement and is perhaps trying to make contact with the source. For what reason, I really do not know.

The first time it happened, as I stated, was late one night (or early one morning) after work. I worked for the coroner here in Sydney, and had done so for about 2 and a half years before this happened. I had a call to go and pick up the pieces of a man who had been killed by a semitrailer on the highway going up the Blue Mountains. He had just finished at a friend’s 21st birthday, and crossing the road drunk he had been hit and ripped to pieces. There was so much alcohol in his system that the whole road smelled like it.
He was in about 7 pieces, not to mention fragmented skull and exposed abdomen.
It was after cleaning him up, delivering him to a refrigerated facility and getting home that it all happened.

So my thoughts are on the level of some kind of Alien presence. The things that I saw are right on the path of things I used to see as a child. My Grandmother said I used to see them at night, and I called them ‘little brown boys.’

I’m not so much scared as I am cautious, because the things I hear amongst the ‘sentence’ can be strange. Even though it is one sentence and I don’t know what language it is, it has a meaning for the time I am hearing it but after it is over I cannot remember what the message was.

Visual hallucinations sometimes occur during the seizures as well, but these are usually of the things, between 1 and 3 of them just standing in the room watching me about to go into seizure.

Hope this has given you more information.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

It took me about 10 minutes to learn who I was, and since then I have had strange things in my life, with super-strong Dejavu being one of the fore-runners.

So, to me, Dejavu has something to do with an Alien presence, here on Earth, whatever Earth is.

I believe our minds are open to attack or study and we can do nothing about it.

What you have stated makes sense to me as I was not really sure as to how to put it into words - You say to learn who I was - was what caught my attention. I am not an epileptic that I am aware of yet it has been suggested by my friends before that I go see a doctor as I tend to tune out as they put it. Although your mention of learn who I was" hit home as I have found on many occasions I have felt as though after a De ja vu experience I have felt really weird like in a sense am I really me and it has actually taken a few moments to realize what has just happened like I have felt as though I was not myself, along with the sensation of feeling dizzy and not exactly feeling mentally with it or in control.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by visitor76

What you have stated makes sense to me as I was not really sure as to how to put it into words - You say to learn who I was - was what caught my attention. I am not an epileptic that I am aware of yet it has been suggested by my friends before that I go see a doctor as I tend to tune out as they put it. Although your mention of learn who I was" hit home as I have found on many occasions I have felt as though after a De ja vu experience I have felt really weird like in a sense am I really me and it has actually taken a few moments to realize what has just happened like I have felt as though I was not myself, along with the sensation of feeling dizzy and not exactly feeling mentally with it or in control.

'Tuning out' as you call it is called an Absence Seizure.

Often Children are classified as day-dreamers when this happens, but it can be one of a few different seizures an Epileptic can have. There usually is not a total loss of consciousness, although your mind tends to blend your deeper inner thoughts with the surface thoughts. That's the only way I can explain it.

For example, to others it may seem as if you have just become entranced by a cloud, when in actual fact in your mind you have just seen the cloud and gone into an absence seizure.

Your thoughts are still going and you may have a very fast inner process of rapid thoughts one after another. Each thought will lead into another, often through association of meaning.

You come out of it not that shaken, just a little hazy as to what has gone on. Somebody will say something like "what do you think about it?" and the best you will be able to say is "about what?"

The mind is a very interesting thing.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

As for my back ground I am Native (Cherokee/Choctaw/Creek Nations) and Irish. Grew up in a more spiritual surrounding than religious, but very familiar with the Catholic and Baptist Denominations. The Paranormal Psy. ESP area was not taboo for me.
Now as far as knowing here is the best example... My wife and I are driving around and we are having a conversation and I get that old familiar feeling and I say find a gas station we are about to run out of gas... she remembers the dream I told her about and as we are pulling up to the pump the care dies out of gas... we were not paying attention to the amount we had. had we not stopped at the station, we would have run out were there was no station and would have had to walk to get it... which is what i had seen in my dream, then remembered in the De Ja vu. that was about 4 months ago also.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Didn't you already ask me that

Seriously though, its that feeling that just proves to you that you are where you are meant to be in that moment in time.
Its like a dream that isn't a dream, but when it happen's it seems like a dream has just come true.
Its wierd when it happens.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Fair enough I totally understand that. (Though 34% does seem to be a weird number to pick to me at least lol)

Can you go more in detail when you say the doors that opened up were time, realms, and frequencies? As well as the 40% of the left brain shutting down?
Also, where do you get this information? Did it just come to you, through your experiences or someone help you or?

Ok, fair enough, just curious. Have you ever seen The Green Eyed Russian?

Interesting, but not totally surprising that neurologists have not figured it out or given it a full name. Some things science can not simply explain, especially right now.

That sentence then must be important, if you are hearing it every time and not something different each time. You say you can never remember it, is it like wiped away as soon as the episode ends?

I too have always wondered if we were created by someone else and are simply being watched and studied. I like your thoughts on consciousness.

Contact with the source, huh? Interesting, perhaps because of the times were in currently, but who knows.

So nothing weird happened before the first episode, interesting, was hoping that would shed some light but alas.

Wow, you saw those things when you were younger, huh? Watching you, your whole life.
What do you hear amongst the sentence that makes it strange?
You may have already answered this question but how often does this happen to you?

You definitely have given me lots of information and I thank you, as I find this all very interesting indeed.

reply to post by visitor76

Maybe you get that feeling of am I really me, because our souls get confused with the vehicle/body we have in this life? I don't know just a long shot, lol.

Wow, never knew that about tuning out. Thanks for explaining that, the mind is definitely a mysterious thing.

reply to post by willie75

Interesting, so it kind of just happens unconsciously which one for you to follow. (keep going, change or weary)
Good for you, you remembered that or you would have been in a tough situation. Never fun when running out of gas, haha.
reply to post by meathed

Haha, so your along the lines that it is telling us we are on the right path.
Cool, thanks for sharing with us!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Interesting, but not totally surprising that neurologists have not figured it out or given it a full name. Some things science can not simply explain, especially right now.

That sentence then must be important, if you are hearing it every time and not something different each time. You say you can never remember it, is it like wiped away as soon as the episode ends?

I too have always wondered if we were created by someone else and are simply being watched and studied. I like your thoughts on consciousness.

Contact with the source, huh? Interesting, perhaps because of the times were in currently, but who knows.

So nothing weird happened before the first episode, interesting, was hoping that would shed some light but alas.

Wow, you saw those things when you were younger, huh? Watching you, your whole life.
What do you hear amongst the sentence that makes it strange?
You may have already answered this question but how often does this happen to you?

You definitely have given me lots of information and I thank you, as I find this all very interesting indeed.

The sentence fades away slowly, sometimes heard up to 3 or 4 times during the event. If I am lucky enough to have someone else there while I’m about to seize, I try and say the sentence out loud, but it never works. It honestly feels like something is stopping me, and not just the Seizure in my brain.

If I am lucky enough to have it happen during a non-seizure Dejavu, I try and say it, remember it, anything I can. I say it over and over to remember it. The more I say it, however, the less of the sentence I remember and the less meaning it has. My memory of the words and their meaning seems to just disappear.

I believe it is a very important sentence, yes. It is almost like a mantra, I guess. It’s almost magic to me that so many meanings can be found in just one sentence. It has spoken to me about mathematics, colours and thoughts. On many occasions it has told me just to listen to it.

I don’t really want to sound like the everyday joker here, or some paranoid person, but it has spoken to me about war before. Exactly what about war, I don’t know. I’ve had plenty of dreams about living amongst broken buildings, even teaching children in makeshift schools, but I think a lot of people have had disaster dreams and they’re not just on this forum.

Mind you, they are only dreams, and I have no way to say if it is connected to the things I have been speaking about or not, although many would say that they both are involving the brain or the mind.
I’ll let other people be the judge.

The sentence changes its speed, of course, depending on where I am hearing it come from. Sometimes I even hear it in radio static, or in the howl of the wind. It comes from many different sources, but only when I have these ‘disruptions.’

I have a Tonic Clonic usually every month and a half, but I haven’t had one since January, thank god. The dejavu and the aphasia still happen daily, and I am used to it.

It’s all very interesting to me, too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join