It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone currently developing an ATS Blackberry App?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hey, not sure if this has been dealt with before.. was wondering if there were any plans to develop an ATS application for Blackberry? I've got an iPod touch, so would be able to use one for that too but haven't always got internet handy on it!

If no ones working on one, I reckon it'd be a great idea! I'd do it myself, but I have no idea how
. It'd be awesome to have an app that would notify me when I've received replies, helps me keep track of my favourite threads, etc. in a user friendly manner. If not, no biggie..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why?

Has the blackberry no Web Browser or RSS app?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

It has a web browser, but its really difficult to use ats on it on a small screen and takes quite a while to load..

Anyway, already seems to be a topic on ATS apps.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Apps are a bad idea in general. You only need an app if you use a function of the phone such as GPS, address book, etc.

Mobile websites make much more sense.
Note that Blackberry has it's "appworld", but you don't need to use it to supply apps. I pull apps from sourceforge, getjar, and websites.

I am replying via Opera mini on a blackberry.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
BTW, having a feature so that avatar display could be turned off would vastly improve readability on a smart phone. The same would go for sig files.

new topics

top topics

join