It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and Help needed ASAP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi guys. I just found this website while surfing for help online today. My husband is in prison and has been having a re-accurring dream for years but he says it is NOT a dream. I know I'm not supposed to post yet but I am really needing some help/advice because some guys have told him him that he may have a brain tumor which has him terrified now. For years he says when he is in the half awake half asleep stage he sees three small "beings". They are short like 4 ft. , brown and wrinkled but their color is more camel colored than just brown and they are wearing robes sort of like a Munk. They have never spoken words, and he feels that they are NEGATIVE they are not good. A few times he has even seen like a dark red desert where they are standing, just watching him. Let me explain that every time this happens, he is still in the zone he is on in prison, he sees all of the racks, everything looks exactly the same, but the racks are all empty except for his, he can see him self asleep. He has to fight to get to his body every time, once he finally reaches his body, he wakes up, when he wakes up though his body is always twisted up and in pain, his body is cramping and he has to fight for air. No matter what prison my husband gets moved to (because they move around a lot) he still has these same dreams. Last night was his first time to hear sound, they were screaming a high pitch scream at him that today he cant seem to shake the sound from is head. I am thinking that this may be anxiety or panic attacks, he said its not because he doesn't have anxiety when he is awake. My husband is a very intelligent man, so when something has him worried, then I am also worried. We both believe in alien abductions and the reality that aliens are real, but what is this that is happening with him? If anyone can give any input on this please help, because that is the only reason I came here. Thank you in advance.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Interesting. Since your husband is in prison, it may be hard to get him help. But he could help himself...

I recommend you look into the subject of Astral Projection as part of what you wrote sounds like that may be what is happening. If he can learn to control it, his spirit guide WILL help him. Although i have no explination for the small beings, unless it is his subconcious, as you mentioned that you both believe in abductions.

Peace and good luck

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Have they turned down requests for a doctor? If so, do they still have prison chaplains (priests)?

I'm not suggesting this because of anything related to faith or religion, but if he can explain what he sees and hears, and tells the guy that his fears are about the possibility or probability of a tumour, maybe the priest would be able to help him get a doctor's help.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting post.
I hope your husband find's an answer and feels better.
One question, does he see any psychologist in prison?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MarcosWife

i have no help to offer.. sorry.

but.. JEEZ,, i hope its not the Garden Gnomes...!

welcome TO the family!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I know who it is:

www.fantasysfblog.com...

problem solved

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Perhaps it has to do with the reason your husband is in prison..
edit on 10-5-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wish 1 could help you more. The red desert reminds me of MARS though or adjusting EARTH. He may be sensing those who observe the prison inhabitants for true souls scans. So hopefully he is in good heart and mind. Also he should see the prison doc in order to double check to see if he does have physical degrades. If no degrades detected then he may be under spiritual evaluation. Some energy forms do hang around prisons because they are fertil for producing various emotional energies-sadness-hate-madness-LOST-Abandon-hoplessness. So hopefully he hasnt failed into deeper waters and pray for his soul to be stronger in his time inside there. I dont know his crime nor shall 1 ask. But depending on his actions these energies interact accordingly.

Be well
Also welcome to ATS or the conscious mothership.
edit on 5/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hello MarcosWife

There is a relatively simple spiritual technique that will help your husband, in prison or anywhere. Many spiritually aware people have a habit of imagining themselves surrounded by a white, intense light as a means of protecting them from negative spiritual attacks. Please post back and let us know if it helps.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Marcoswife-Sinner's Prayer? That's Not For Me - I'm Not a Sinner!
"Sinner" is a word that gets a bad rap these days - and well it should. Unfortunately, the bad rap it is getting is for the wrong reasons. Confronted with our shortcomings, we are quick to defend ourselves with words like, "I'm not a sinner! I don't go around sinning! I've never murdered anyone or anything like that!" The problem is, we don't really know what the word sin means. We think it only applies to some despicable act that repulses "church people" who want to hang big scarlet letters around our necks. But sin simply means to miss the mark; to fall short of the goal. The fact is, we are all sinners, for there is no one, save Christ alone, who has lived a life that did not in some way fall short of the perfection God requires. We all deserve to pay the penalty for that sin, which is to spend eternity in hell. www.sinner-prayer.com...

We are in our last days with many prophetic things coming to pass. Not only is your husband in a physical prision but a spiritual one. Sounds like he is caught in some pretty bad spiritual warfare. In this last days there is to be much revealing of "lying signs and wonders"from the evil one. He needs to choose salvation or not. The sinners prayer link is attached. He shall find peace and comfort while he waits for Jesus to return. He has nothing to loose and much to gain. Time is running out. These comets are part of the overall picture from above.
Praying for you both.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hi MarcosWife, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.
You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join