It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMALE ADVICE NEEDED - URGENT!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello,

As you can see, my nickname explains what happened to me. I do not want to reveal more details publically. I am writing this message on this particular forum (I found it and decided it would be a good place to ask this) : I have to learn how to walk in heels.. I would very much appreciate any advice women on here might be able to give me. Please use the u2u as I am reluctant to specify anything else publically.

Thanks for your help!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by manturnedintoagirl

No U2U needed

It's simple, wear them around the house. Start with small heels then work up to stilettos.

I'm a heel pro

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I dont know how to u2u, but you can send me one.
Otherwise, a goodfit, as low a heel as possible, for whatever you need to wear them fir, and practice practice practice

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

i'm afraid i don't understand. you got turned into a girl how? was this a surgery for trans sex type situation? or is your significant other domineering and forcing you to dress like a girl?

if it's the latter i suggest you take out the pimp hand, and show her what's what.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Practice walking on the tip of your toes for some time, then gradually move ur way up with small heels
edit on 10-5-2011 by BeaverTail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
In my opinion, you will want some good insoles for heels. I have walked in heels for about 25 years, and the insoles are a must

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Where's Admiral Ackbar when you need him?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You may need to work on ball of foot strength - just stand up on the balls. Do it in small increments. Like when you brush your teeth. We do a lot of this in yoga by the way - and I realized it would help for heels. You might feel more confident if you start with wedges. What ever you do make sure they fit - and there is room for toes. I am sure there are some special places you can order them large if thats what you need.

Take care of yourself, I know you are on a difficult journey ~

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Being a man who doesn't wear heels I can't say for sure this video will help you, but it might be a good start. I'll admit, that's exactly how I learned to tie a tie, and to this day I'll load up the bookmarked video if I need a refresher.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by manturnedintoagirl
Hello,

As you can see, my nickname explains what happened to me. I do not want to reveal more details publically.

I will respect your privacy, but curiosity demands me to ask...you say "what happened to me" which implies lack of choice? Did you willingly take steps to alter your physical gender perhaps to better align with your internal self? That's cool with me, but otherwise if physically changing genders is something that "happened to you"...hmmm...that's a story I would like to hear...I think....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And don't forget that if you have a high arch, you absolutely must get an arch support, or no matter how much you practice, you won't make it more than an hour or two without serious pain!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Repetition is the mother of skill (from a martial arts instructor).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm a woman in my mid-forties, and haven't worn heels more than ten times in my life. Being almost 6 feet tall kind of limits the dating pool if you tower over most potential dates.

My advice is, don't start. You will have no end to foot, and back problems if you solely wear heels, especially stilettos. If you must start wearing them, start with a low heel, one inch max, and work your way up to the heel size you want. There is no rule that says you must wear heels to be a woman.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wearing heels, you take smaller steps. If you try and stride, you look awkward, so walk slow taking little steps as if you have a tight skirt on. Don't look at the floor, but straight ahead.
Heels just require a bit of practice.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What type of heels did you have in mind? You're going to have to be more specific, if you want to communicate like a woman (about shoes)...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

maybe hot water will help?
en.wikipedia.org...

Ranma ½ (Ranma Nibun-no-Ichi?, pronounced Ranma One-Half) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi with an anime adaptation. The story revolves around a 16-year old boy named Ranma Saotome who was trained from early childhood in martial arts. As a result of an accident during a training journey, he is cursed to become a girl when splashed with cold water, but hot water will change him back into a boy.

or maybe you are in danger?

en.wikipedia.org...
Kämpfer (Kenpufa?) is a Japanese light novel series by Toshihiko Tsukiji, with illustrations by Senmu.
The plot revolves around Natsuru Seno, a normal high school boy with blue hair. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him that he has been chosen as one of the "Kämpfer", a female fighter. The Kämpfer are destined to fight with other Kämpfer. The story starts when he is attacked by an unknown girl who happens to also be a Kämpfer.

if it involves sorcery you are better off as a female as the universe is feminine and you'll be more in tune with it

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I disagree with the video. At least for a woman. Might work for a man since men and women have a different center of balance. Back in high school I was on the dance team. We had to do complicated dance moves in 4" heels. Its ALL in the hips. Seriously though, You'd be lucky to get me in high heels more than one or twice a year.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I can not imagine what you are reluctant to talk about.

Geeze, you said a mouthful when you told us you were a man and are now a girl.

Fortunately, most of the members of ATS do not judge a person on their sexual preference or remaking themselves into another sex.

Up until I was well past 50 I enjoyed wearing heels. I felt sexy and flirty.

Now I never wear anything but flat pumps, sandals and sports shoes.

I've found that the little black pointed toe dress shoe is just as sexy as a shoe with high heels and feels sooooooo much better.
But then I have been told I would look sexy in a flour sack. Attitude makes a difference.

Would love to hear your story.

Best wishes.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Over 50 and look sexy in a flour sack!!! LOL!!! You go girl - how about a thread on attitude like that - cuz we sure as heck could all use it!!! Thats some kinda inspiration there.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Watch models on the catwalk. Lean back slightly rotate hips if you can, and stand up very straight, like you are being pulled by your head and feet. Try to be elegant. If you can't be, stick to low heels. You have to build up muscle in your calfs, thighs and butt to be able to walk gracefully in heels. If your over 30 put some type of pad in the bottom of your shoes (less fat/collagen on the pads of your feet). In addition, a platform shoe or wedge is much more stable than a thin high heel. Good luck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join