It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's speech to Americans. You better read this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx

The only thing I have to say is that the article by John Mearsheimer (a professor of political science at the University of Chicago) and Stephen Walt (a professor of international affairs at Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government) entitled "The Israel Lobby" is a very interesting read. (It was mentioned in the speech above, and was called a "book" even though I'm pretty sure it's an article, and if it is a book... then it is a very short one).
The Israel Lobby

Thanks for the link, great read, highly recommended to all...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndesirableNo1
I went to Memritv.org. It says: "The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent, non-profit organization providing translations of the Middle East media and original analysis and research on developments in the region. Copies of articles and documents cited, as well as background information, are available on request.
MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may only be used with proper attribution."

You have to subscribe to watch videos, but the youtube user Muslim1978 indeed got it from that source, so if it is fake, MEMRI faked it, not Muslim1978. He just uploaded it.

Here's the page it's on in the search, 2230 and 2231.
www.memritv.org...

I'm aware the voice does not belong to Osama, but does it still mean the video is fake? And if so, who would fake it?

Most or if not all of the tape is based in sentiment, that is a new twist to Bin Laden. All the other stuff I've heard supposedy of Bin Laden is 'fundamentalist' and uncompromising, including a 'matter of fact' a denial of 9/11.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
some links to the real bin laden speech, statements and little known facts:

www.911hardfacts.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

exchange.ydr.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join