It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Tries to Rush Cockpit " So it Begins...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why didn't someone just stick their foot in the aisle during his little hissy fit charge. Problem solved. If some clown started screaming and charging the cockpit I see no reason why someone didn't drop him like a brick way before he ever made it up front. I know I would of.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From the article:

"Whatever he was trying to do, it wasn't a terrorist attack, he wasn't trying to harm anybody," Rageh Al-Murisi

This sites motto is Deny ignorance, not create it!

Also where in the article does it state the he shouted "Allah akbar"?

ALS
edit on 10-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Look when you play Microsoft flight simulator long enough, you'll think you can fly a plane too.
edit on 10-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

You mean that license you get after X000 hours of play is not real...............?

Another dream gone...........

Actually several people have flown and landed a plane with only MS flight simulator for training.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Link?

It was posted all over VG.no, Dagbladet.no and Nettavisen.no earlier today. I can't seem to find a link.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

They can be your pilot...

:-)

I'm a little scared to fly as it is...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

A Yemeni immigrant ... Rageh Ahmed Mohammed Al-Murisi ... repeatedly yelled, "Allahu akbar," Arabic for "God is great," when he strode toward the cockpit of the American Airlines Boeing 737 and tried to force open the door

sfgate.com

Funny when I heard this on a local radio station the news announcer said "A man named... well his name doesn't matter. He stormed the cockpit..." Basically they went out of their way to not say what he was yelling or what his name was. Of course his hesitation to divulge the name assured me he was Arabic. Sure enough.

Guess we need an occasional prompt to keep up and enforce the stereotype assumptions.
edit on 11-5-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

A Yemeni immigrant ... Rageh Ahmed Mohammed Al-Murisi ... repeatedly yelled, "Allahu akbar," Arabic for "God is great," when he strode toward the cockpit of the American Airlines Boeing 737 and tried to force open the door

sfgate.com

Funny when I heard this on a local radio station the news announcer said "A man named... well his name doesn't matter. He stormed the cockpit..." Basically they went out of their way to not say what he was yelling or what his name was. Of course his hesitation to divulge the name assured me he was Arabic. Sure enough.

Guess we need an occasional prompt to keep up and enforce the stereotype assumptions.
edit on 11-5-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

For sure... anyone could be the one to ruin your day and they come in all flavors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join