It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream (Opinions needed)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by surrealist
Rishiana

What does your spirit guide think about Jesus Christ who died on the cross at Calvary? If you don't know, would you kindly ask him and report back?

Thanks.

Heh... your not gonna like the response. He says Jesus was a witch. That and the bible is mostly junk. >,> Thats pretty much the answer he gave me when we first met and I asked him about Jesus. Btw... found out he's more like a guardian and I work under him. But yeah...

Thanks for the respone Rishiana. Actually doesn't surprise me at all. In fact I would not of been surprised had he become extremely agitated and hostile at Jesus. I would imagine if he was challenged to confess Jesus as Lord, his reaction may have been far more hostile.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I believe far more hostile is an understatement. Litteraly.... an understatement >,< But yeah... no problem for replying to you. I try to reply to every post in my thread.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hi Rishiana

Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but this has me intrigued. :-) Have you had any more encounters with Panzuzu since posting this thread? Could you ask Panzuzu how he feels about Satan? This may provide a clearer indication of Panzuzu's loyalties and nature.

If Panzuzu indeed belongs to the legion of Beelzebub, the fallen angels of the demonic, he would naturally hate Jesus because he knows Jesus, he also knows Jesus defeated him at the cross of Calvary. His hostility toward Jesus would be expected if this is the case because he would be at enmity with Christ and God. I just want to explore if there is any possible relationship here between Panzuzu and the demonic.

Look forward to any update on my questions above if you do find out.

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
reply to post by Rishiana

Hi Rishiana

Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but this has me intrigued. :-) Have you had any more encounters with Panzuzu since posting this thread? Could you ask Panzuzu how he feels about Satan? This may provide a clearer indication of Panzuzu's loyalties and nature.

If Panzuzu indeed belongs to the legion of Beelzebub, the fallen angels of the demonic, he would naturally hate Jesus because he knows Jesus, he also knows Jesus defeated him at the cross of Calvary. His hostility toward Jesus would be expected if this is the case because he would be at enmity with Christ and God. I just want to explore if there is any possible relationship here between Panzuzu and the demonic.

Look forward to any update on my questions above if you do find out.

Thanks

Sad to say I get what your going at. That and although I could automatically answer probably all the questions your proposing in this question its kind of out of my league to do so. Though I guess I can tell you this much. He said he made the devil look like a saint. In which case I believe him completely >,> That and no... I haven't had anymore encounters with him in my dreams. Not lately to my knowledge. Though I have been talking with him >,> If you don't mind my asking. Whats your obsession with Pazuzu anyway?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No obsession, but just intrigued given details in your OP. I figured too, it might help understand who this being is, his motives and the manner in which he is treating you. I also think its good to know for future reference if he turns hostile and menacing. Thanks for responding. I won't ask any more questions. But if you do have any updates or encounters, will be interested to read. Cheers.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

K and thanks for being an active replier. Talk to you in one of my later threads maybe. Take care.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join