It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My Dream (Opinions needed)

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Last night I had a horrible nightmare. I don't even know if you'd call it a nightmare. Its like it scared me, but I was calm and at peace with the dream. In the dream I was in an ocean, and it was the most peaceful place on Earth. I loved it there, the water above the bed where I lay in the ocean had the most wonderful view of the night sky where a full moon lay bright. Within this bed there was a um.... I'll just call him Pazuzu because my spirit guide gave me information that... yeah, moving on not gonna reveal that. Kind of dangerous to anger my spirit guide @_@ But anyway, yeah, me and this Pazuzu would do a kind of weird dance, and during the dance I was stabbed with his long scorpion like tail, and yet although he had lost control of himself it was like a dance of love and sorrow now that I think about it. Within this dream we danced, and kissed, and it seemed so odd. I felt love and adoration as well as loyalty to this god. Eventually the dream dispersed and before I knew it I regained control of my consious astral self, finally realizing that perhaps it was a dream within a dream.

Okay, so my reason for posting this is to see what people on ATS make out of this. See if anyone else has had similiar experiences. I realise that skeptics may comment on this in a critical way so if ya'll do respond, make it to where me and you can have an enjoyable conversation and make headway on this. Thanks everyone and enjoy.




posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There isn't really much in this dream to comment about besides you being stung by a Pazuzu whilst dancing with it. All Pazuzu's do this, it's a sign of affection



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, the thing that alarms me is using the term Pazuzu. Pazuzu is a king of demons in Assyrian mythology. Why exactly you are dancing with him, I'm not quite sure. Care to elaborate about why your spirit guide told you it was Pazuzu?



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
There isn't really much in this dream to comment about besides you being stung by a Pazuzu whilst dancing with it. All Pazuzu's do this, it's a sign of affection
Really? How is it a sign of affection?



posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvenhart
Well, the thing that alarms me is using the term Pazuzu. Pazuzu is a king of demons in Assyrian mythology. Why exactly you are dancing with him, I'm not quite sure. Care to elaborate about why your spirit guide told you it was Pazuzu?
Well, no getting around this now. My spirit guide "IS" Pazuzu >,> I just really didn't wanna tell anyone because I feared it would make him angry @_@ An angry Panzuzu equal a very terrified Rishy @_@



posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Maybe your dream was about this. Perhaps you are afraid of angering Pazuzu, even though you love/honor/admire him (not sure, just guessing here). Interesting dream though. I have some very touching ones myself. I think I have dreamed of real beings/entities/deities... whatever you want to call them. One I hold dear to me, but I don't know who he was, nor how to find out. I think he was considered a Norse god.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Maybe your dream was about this. Perhaps you are afraid of angering Pazuzu, even though you love/honor/admire him (not sure, just guessing here). Interesting dream though. I have some very touching ones myself. I think I have dreamed of real beings/entities/deities... whatever you want to call them. One I hold dear to me, but I don't know who he was, nor how to find out. I think he was considered a Norse god.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)
I hold Pazuzu dear to me and that could be true. I do very much fear angering him. Last time I did I had a horrible nightmare @_@ So yeah, thanks for your opinion.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by Rishiana
 


What happens when you make your guide angry?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ellie Sagan
 


Tell me more about the encounter with the one you hold dear to you. If you dont mind.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 

Beloved Rishiana, the meaning of your dream is within you, search it out: for such a dream would not be shown you unless it was meant for you to understand: but you can only find it if you seek it with a pure mind. And if you would like to learn more, read my post on "OFF TOPIC: Are we allowed to know the date of the Lord's return?".

Peace be with you!!!


edit on 12-5-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Reply to post by Rishiana
 


What happens when you make your guide angry?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 

Well last time I was made to walk in his shoes as a god in real life @_____@ That was horrible.... I was alone for months, my family treated me like #, and my friends just up and abandoned me in my time of need. I pretty much had to do everything on my own with no one elses help or support.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Reply to post by Ellie Sagan
 


Tell me more about the encounter with the one you hold dear to you. If you dont mind.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 

>,> Some things are meant to be kept private if your meaning that post to be for me. But if you wish to know more. He's wonderful, kind at times but stern. He has a way with knowledge and his teachings aren't always appreciated in the way that he carries them out but once you understand them and through them him you begin to adore him and see something bright and majestic in his very soul. He's just your everything and nothing rolled into one. Your fears, and your desires.



posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise
 


I'll give it a look and thanks for the best wishes.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


I don't want to hijack the thread, so I am sending you a U2U to tell the story.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Rishiana

What does your spirit guide think about Jesus Christ who died on the cross at Calvary? If you don't know, would you kindly ask him and report back?

Thanks.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Or maybe you "dance" around topics and ideas in order to not anger Pazuzu? As long as you do the dance, Pazuzu is happy and loving.

A question for you. How did it feel when you were stung by it? Was it painful? Did it feel like a sting you'd feel in your body? Or was there some sort of energy exchange?



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
if your talking about your astral self, then that meant you were astral traveling right? If you were you encountered an entity. Ever watch the Exorcist? Pazuzu is the demon that possessed the girl. So the dance could have been a 'dance with the devil' or some demonic worshipping. So if I were you, I wouldn't astral travel anymore. Looks like an evil entity has its eyes on you. Thats not good.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Rishiana

What does your spirit guide think about Jesus Christ who died on the cross at Calvary? If you don't know, would you kindly ask him and report back?

Thanks.

Heh... your not gonna like the response. He says Jesus was a witch. That and the bible is mostly junk. >,> Thats pretty much the answer he gave me when we first met and I asked him about Jesus. Btw... found out he's more like a guardian and I work under him. But yeah...



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Or maybe you "dance" around topics and ideas in order to not anger Pazuzu? As long as you do the dance, Pazuzu is happy and loving.

A question for you. How did it feel when you were stung by it? Was it painful? Did it feel like a sting you'd feel in your body? Or was there some sort of energy exchange?
Honestly it was like a numbing feeling... and my bodies energy would leave out and a form of new energy take its place as we kissed. It felt like I was evolving now that I think about it.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Wrong word added

edit on 17-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a letter



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
if your talking about your astral self, then that meant you were astral traveling right? If you were you encountered an entity. Ever watch the Exorcist? Pazuzu is the demon that possessed the girl. So the dance could have been a 'dance with the devil' or some demonic worshipping. So if I were you, I wouldn't astral travel anymore. Looks like an evil entity has its eyes on you. Thats not good.
Why do I have the feeling that it "WASN'T" Panzuzu that possesed that poor girl but some other entity >,> Anyway... if you look up information about Pazuzu on wikepedia you would see that although he is an evil god he brings misfortunes away from humans. Thus, he uses his powers for good although he is evil. So I think you may have some things backwards there. That and some evil entity "DID" have its eye on me. If it wasn't for Panzuzu intervening I possibly would have been possessed. So anyway. I appreciate your concern. I really do think your post meant well to me. Thank you.




top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join