It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin Laden's Replacement Named

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well that didn't take long!

NBC News has identified the heir apparent to the throne of Al-Qaida. One Ilyas Kashmiri, ex-commando from Pakistan.

Elusive ex-Commando to Replace bin Laden

Guess you know what this means?

We're going to stay in Afghanistan
We're going to stay in Iraq
We're not going to see any changes to the Patriot Act (if anything we'll see more rights taken away)
We're not going to see any reduction in the Defense/Security spending
We're going to keep getting patted down at airports (with bus and train stations soon to come)
We're quite possibly going to have a False Flag operation in the near future

Did anyone really not expect this?

edit on 10-5-2011 by Hessling because: Edit

edit on 10-5-2011 by Hessling because: Fix Link

edit on 10-5-2011 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Is Bin Laden cold yet? I guess he would be if he was on ice for the last ten years.

Maybe he will be mentor to the son that got away being discussed in this thread:-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: George Harrison - What a great songwriter!!
edit on 10/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I expected it. They will have to wipe out the whole Middle East if they want to get rid of Al- Qaeda because once they kill one leader they will just appoint another one. I doubt they will withdrawal troops, it was just said to make Obama look good in front of the American people. This will never end!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Your link is bad but I wikied the guy and just the thought of a patch over his eye is enough to get 15 minutes of fame on American TV.

He was an active participant in the 1980s Soviet-Afghan War, training the Afghan mujahideen in mine warfare in Miranshah on behalf of Pakistan. During the fighting he lost an eye and an index finger.

en.wikipedia.org...(militant)

But I find it really hard to be cool when you have the same name of an old actor in the same country, like being top secret spy Carry Grant.........

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

Thanks for the tip. It's fixed now.

Wouldn't you know it. The one time I don't double-check my link I post the wrong one.

D'Oh!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh, wow...and who didn't expect this? Surely killing Obama would have solved the whole "problem"?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Oh, wow...and who didn't expect this? Surely killing Obama would have solved the whole "problem"?

Obama's not dead, lol.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

I love it. I checked your link and this came up:

Ilyas Kashmiri, is a Pakistani film actor. He was born on December 25, 1925 in Muhalla Dara Shikoh near Rewali Cinema, in Lahore, Punjab, British India.

Ilyas started his film career from Bombay before Partition. In Bombay, the first film in which he appeared as a hero was Malika, directed and produced by Nazir. After partition he appeared as hero in his first Punjabi film Mundri in (1949).

Wiki

It makes sense that they would replace Bin Laden with an actor. They need someone with a strong stage presence to make up all those phony threatening videos.

Here's his IMDb page by the way: Ilyas Kashmiri (1925–2007)

I just noticed, he's been dead for years; another thing he has in common with Bin Ladin.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Peace isnt profitable...so why would they strive for it? Really, the only thing good, that comes out of America, are weapons. Thanks Boeing....so long GM....bye, bye Detroit. Do people really believe...TPTB are working towards our behalf..for the sake of 'the people'? Or, do you still need to be reminded of the 'useless eaters' comment! Do you need to be reminded of the de-population program...that is in FULL EFFECT? How about Agenda 21? Think about this for a moment...with the Japan disaster, and all of the tornadoes that hit the mid-west and now the flooding...100's of thousands of people have been displaced and wiped out....so what happens if a few more of these events take place? What is going to happen to millions of people...living on the streets? Where are these families going to live? How are they going to survive? TPTB, thanks to the sheeple, have made their accomodations...we are the ones that are going to be left in the cold; fighting for the scraps.

top topics

join