It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bin Laden who Got Away: Was 'Crown Prince of Terror' the son who escaped U.S. special forces r

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
One of Osama Bin Laden's sons escaped on the night U.S. special forces stormed their squalid hideout and shot the terror mastermind dead, Pakistani security officials have revealed. They fear he could be Bin Laden's youngest son, 19-year-old Hamza, who has been dubbed the 'Crown Prince of Terror'.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2541073384e4.jpg[/atsimg]
Missing? Osama Bin Laden's youngest son, Hamza, may have escaped during the raid by U.S. forces. He is pictured here aged around 14 (now age 19), in a propaganda video

Three of Bin Laden's wives and several of his children were taken into custody by Pakistani intelligence forces after the raid - but now it appears one of his sons may have evaded capture. The revelation came as fascinating new details emerged of the U.S. assault force dispatched to find Osama Bin Laden, including the president's insistence that it had to be large enough to fight off hostile Pakistani soldiers if need be.

Officials told ABC News the women had revealed one of the terror leader's sons had not been seen since the raid - but the source did not confirm which one. Another son, 22-year-old Khalid, was confirmed dead by the U.S. military. He is believed to have been one of the men shown in graphic photos taken in the aftermath of the raid and released to Reuters last week

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18e6030b41b7.jpg[/atsimg]
Young terrorist: Hamza Bin Laden appeared in a 2001 propaganda video when he was aged about ten, reading a jihadist poem at his brother's wedding
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well, I am going to start this off with this, I mean it honestly. This poor kid never stood a chance. Being Osama's kid.... forget about it.

He apparently fell to the dark side with his father. He too will have to be dealt with-most likely. This man/boy will now become an inspiration to the remaining fighters and future fighters. They are probably making a propaganda film/video as we discuss this about that night and how they can put it to their advantage... the causes advantage. Watch out for the son of the man you kill.......

And, unfortunately, not just this young man. But millions of them-being taught to hate the US/West everyday as a way of life. We got a long fight ahead of us with a very determined and dedicated enemy.

Who has a new leader to look up to. Bin Laden. Just great.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is like a movie. They got the bad guy but he has an evil son who will seek revenge for his fathers death!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"Crown Prince of Terror"

Who calls him this? Is it something the MSM has come up with? Would make perfect sense. I can see this going on for another 10 or more years..

Originally posted by MJZoo
This is like a movie. They got the bad guy but he has an evil son who will seek revenge for his fathers death!

That's what I was thinking! They're not brainwashing us with media for nothing!
edit on 10-5-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Exactly what I thought.

Well, I actually thought this is better than a movie.... one couldn't write this stuff out like it is playing out.

Star and a flag if I could.

Off to make some popcorn!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Guess we will see a lot of him in the future, i'm willing to put money on it.
America needs a new enemy now for "The Fight Against Terror" dum dum dum.

Thanks for posting, very intersting.
OnlyLove

edit on 10/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I think "Like Father, Like Son" would be more appropriate:

In 2005, when he was 15, he featured in a jihadist film shot in a Pakistani tribal area on the Afghan border. He held a semi-automatic assault rifle and was said to have just taken part in a battle against Pakistani security forces.

His voice also appeared in a video released on the third anniversary of London's 7/7 bombings, calling for the destruction of the U.S., Britain, France and Denmark. He declared: 'Oh God, reward the fighters. God, be pleased with those who want to go for jihad. Grant victory to the Taliban over the gangs of infidels.'

Hamza was also implicated in the murder of Pakistani leader Benazir Bhutto, who had named him as a leader of one of the Al Qaeda-linked groups of assassins planning to kill her.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

(I think the Title fit him appropiately I guess... ugh...)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like this kid grew wings and flew away at supersonic speed to avoid capture from the elite U.S. Forces. I know, I know, their Night Vision wasn't working and they were in a hurry to travel over 1000 miles to dump the evidence.

First we had Balloon Boy on the loose and now we have Turban Boy.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just when you thought it was safe to do anything!! In the desert nobody can hear you scream!!

Of course they have to have a new villain, how else are they going to bring in their acts of control? Did anybody seriously believe that they would bring an end to the War on Terror?

This is going to be War on Terror 2!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do people really take this seriously? Do you really think a bunch of grown men who have been at it for years is gonna start taking orders from a kid? Doesn't sound very likely to me...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't believe any of this crap. You're telling me we have an army of people blowing themselves up and killing people because they hate freedom, and we can't catch them, and we can't find them, and they're training all over the world to kill us, and even though we have satellites that can see everything in the world, and the CIA, Mossad, MI5, MI6, ABCDEFG, the list goes on, and we spend billions on this spy crap toppling governments left and right - yet I can get in trouble for doing 35 in a 30 mph zone?

Next.

Let's get on with our lives, stand up for our rights, and bring America back to the place where we can be free, without fear of our government. I fear them more than I fear some kid in a desert with a gun.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
this does bring to mind some prophecies" a child shall led them" "he will wear a blue turban" "he shall have a hidden fortress in the desert" "he will bring froth the terror of the mongols" could this be him?? for the age does fit, www.fsmitha.com... from the link

From his late teens to age thirty-eight in 1200, a Mongol named Temujin (Temüjin) rose as khan over various families. He was a good manager, collecting people of talent. He was vassal to Ong Khan, titular head of a confederacy better organized than other Mongol clans. Temujin joined Ong Khan in a military campaign against Tatars to their east, and following the success of this campaign Ong Khan declared Temujin his adoptive son and heir. Ong Khan's natural son, Senggum (Senggüm), had been expecting to succeed his father and plotted to assassinate Temujin. Temujin learned of this, and those loyal to Temujin defeated those loyal to Senggum. Temujin was now established as the head of what had been Ong Khan's coalition. And in 1206, at the age of 42, Temujin took the title Universal Ruler, which translates to Genghis Khan, and he addressed his joyous supporters thanking them for their help and their loyalty.
www.worldatlas.com... he cold very well be the king of terror

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don't worry guys if Osama's runaway son is anything like Dr. Evil's son in ‘Austin Powers’ then he grew up hating his father. Hamza just wants to do normal kid stuff like ride a skateboard to a friend’s house or talk to a girl who isn't his sister. None of this reading the Koran all day in his father's prison of a house, and he would especially hate that he has to video tape his father while he watches himself on their only TV while all his favorite cartoons are on.

On the other hand, he could be the new face of terror as the 12th Imam that this Ahmadinejad guy keeps blabbering about! Just imagine all the lectures on the’ Koran’ and ‘those damn Americans’ Osama gave to those kids while being cooped up in that house for years. Omg we are all gonna die! And his nickname is the Crown Prince of Terror ahhhh?!! Wait, wouldn't that make him the King of Terror now that Osama is dead and the rest of the family is in custody?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Who knows whats in store for the future of current 3D so, I am not worried about him.
Be well

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
he cold very well be the king of terror

He better get on it then, because he is far behind.
There is a lot of tough competition for that title.

Yeah, we're still ahead.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hahahaha...

So the saga continues. The torch of terrorism is passed onto the next generation (so will the war on terrorism)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

how disgusting and hypocritical

if you were to post an article titled future mass murderers and posted pics of the obama brats...

you'd be in a heap of trouble.

but let's all accuse a kid cause it's a bin laden

these political animals don't seem to be evolving at all.

so OBL is "dead". now it's time to go after his family.

[see 1st line]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I don't believe any of this crap. You're telling me we have an army of people blowing themselves up and killing people because they hate freedom, and we can't catch them, and we can't find them, and they're training all over the world to kill us, and even though we have satellites that can see everything in the world, and the CIA, Mossad, MI5, MI6, ABCDEFG, the list goes on, and we spend billions on this spy crap toppling governments left and right - yet I can get in trouble for doing 35 in a 30 mph zone?

Next.

Let's get on with our lives, stand up for our rights, and bring America back to the place where we can be free, without fear of our government. I fear them more than I fear some kid in a desert with a gun.

Quoted For Truth!!

In fact i have nothing else to add..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by againuntodust

Next.

Quoted For Truth!!

In fact i have nothing else to add..

Who's truth? Your truth? Really?

Now if you added imo, then maybe it would be more acceptable, because we can't say what the truth is. Nobody is able to supply any evidence either way.
edit on 10/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the Truth.

Please.

I think the only thing we know for sure that happened at that OBL compound is that we lost a top secret helo.

We got photos of that!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I know what many are thinking... So I'll just say it.

Antichrist?

Damien Omen in the making?

Mmmmmm Could be.....

top topics

join