It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride? do they put it in our water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
To my knowledge, Flouride is meant to calcify the pineal gland, the pineal gland is in the brain know to some as "the seat of the soul" or the third eye. It produces '___' (the strongest hallucinogen known to man) when you sleep and that is what causes you to dream. In animals, the pineal gland appears to play a major role in sexual development, hibernation, metabolism, and seasonal breeding

an article on the calcification of the pineal gland with research from universities.

www.fluoridealert.org...

a link providing basic information about the pineal gland.

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically they are afraid of you, and they want to limit your growth, they are cowards and thats why they wont win

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread is VERY relevant to anyone who drinks tap water and is interested in the 'harmful' effects of fouride

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Maybe a dumb question, if you cook the water will the fluoride disapear?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Water Fluoridation - "Criminal Insanity" by Dr E.H. Bronner

This is an extract from a letter written by Dr EH Bronner, a chemist and nephew of Albert Einstein who was a prisoner of war during World War II, printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfiled, MA, January 1952

"As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years, 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health-food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. Don't do it.

Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer.... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God's great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble. The body refuses to assimilate it.

Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting 'dental health,' fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What's behind it?

That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
I know that where I live they definitely put fluoride in the water.

I was at the dentist a few weeks ago and they must have told me at least four separate times during the teeth cleaning that I should drink tap water for the fluoride in it.
Not so much that I should buy some kind of fluoride rinse - but that I should drink the tap water. (Needless to say, I bought a fluoride rinse... I'm not drinking the tap.)

But what gave me pause was literally how many times they told me I had to drink the tap water, even pausing to mention that I should avoid bottled water since it doesn't have fluoride.

Seriously,. you need to do some reading on fluoride and the damage you are doing to your body.
Your teeth can do without it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am related to the drinking water industry with my job. I can tell you a few facts,as they relate to Canada:

Fluoride is added here mostly by bigger communities ( cities ) not as much by the smaller ones.Fluoride is nasty to work with and the workers are not being happy when they get stuck with this particular job.The benfits of it are put into question more and more nowadays,and some big cities are dropping the process.

Chlorine gets added all the time,regardless how small or big the community is.Chlorine is the only way we know to fight harmfull biological stuff in the water.The water plants monitor free chlorine mostly,some monitor the total chlorine as well. Free chlorine is the chlorine still available to bind with bacteria and kill it while the water travels to distiribution through the pipes. Total chlorine is the total amount ( used and inactive and free ).
If you leave a glass of tap water sitting for a certain amount of time after you filled it from the tap,the free chlorine that travelled up to your point will dissipate ( evaporate ),thus,leaving only total chlorine ( that does not dissapear).

Lately ther are some studies showing that if the raw water has a high concentration of biological compounds,when the chlorine gets added,another substance forms ( as part of the chlorine binding to the "bugs" ). These compounds are called THM's ( Trihalomehane ). These compounds look like the are carcinogenics.

In this case,the chlorination is held off,and another process ( chloramination ) is preffered.

What i am trying to say is that beside the fluoride, the only other stuff i know about is chlor,and that needs to be there because otherwise the health risks will be huge. Obviously i have no idea what other countries are doing,but in Canada there is no conspiracy when it comes to drinking water supply.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fluoride naturally occurs in all ground water; so thinking that well or even bottled water lacks fluoride is incorrect. They do add additional fluoride to city water however, so it’s at higher concentration levels.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
Maybe a dumb question, if you cook the water will the fluoride disapear?

Nope, you kill all the bacteria/pathogens/virii/ etc. with cooking/boiling water, but that does not remove chemicals from the water. Distillation will remove "non water soluble" chemicals and metals from the water... i think...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bursuc

Thank you for that breakdown.
From what I have read about chlorinated water, it causes tears in your artery walls
in turn causing cholesterol to stick in the tears,. in turn causing blockages as it builds up

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Bursuc

Thank you for that breakdown.
From what I have read about chlorinated water, it causes tears in your artery walls
in turn causing cholesterol to stick in the tears,. in turn causing blockages as it builds up

You're welcome.What you're saying might be true,i don't know,but the real fact remains that at the present we don't have any other choice to combat "nasties" in the drinking water. I am not sold on drinking chlorinated water mind you,and i know quite a few plant operators who drink bottled
, but there is no other way to make it safe for all of us in the cities.

I have my own instruments to check the amount of free chlorine that gets to my tap,and i know the level when it gets out of our "local" water plant.Because i live in an old building,the pipes are really bad with a lot of bacteria growth on them.Almost all the chlorine gets eaten up by the time it makes it to my ceramic filter.

The OP was asking about flouride though.I think that one good way to take out a lot of this stuff is to use a carbon/ceramic combination filter. Mine does a pretty good job,and testing after it for chlorine i get almost none.
Research Doulton type filters. A simple counter top will do for a small family. I cannot tell for sure if it takes out fluoride as well, i am in the process of gettinng the necessary substances to do testing for it,but it's more difficult
than to test for chlorine.

It is true that some fluoride occurs naturally.at very low levels. One thing i read and don't know if it's true is that after WW2 there was a lot of fluoride on the market and all of a sudden someone came with the idea that it's good for your teeth.I stay away from it as much as i can and i also know dentist who don't believe on this substance. City of Calgary will stop adding fluoride on their water because it's not mandated by the Ministry of Environment as a health requirement.

Municipalities ussualy just want to comply with the law and make sure that the water going to distribution is safe,that's all. Parameters are monitored 24hours/7 days a week and if anything gets out of control,the plant is shut down immediately. We had Walkerton,since then a lot of stuff changed for the better.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I enlisted in the service in 1996.

While going through recruit training at MCRD, we were issued and used flouride to use after using toothpaste. I would always wonder what the incessant demanding from our DI's to use the flouride meant. And for those that were in the USMC can appreciate why I never asked.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
Hey everyone,

Many times when i am on this forum, i see a good thread, and i see alot of text i just don't want to put the effort on reading it, or when i see a interesting title of the thread, something in me says, ahh to much time on clicking on it
and when i want to reply i have something to tell but i don't know how to tell it, than i think screw it i am not replying, i am giving it up very fast. i have it a long time already. Then i heard something about floride in water that makes os slow down and makes os motivation down.. well i have these symptons, and i drink alot of tap water, do they really put something in our water to make os/me like that, do you guys have any of these symptons? please tell me.

and btw i am not the best in English Sorry!
edit on 10-5-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by Silend because: Spelling mistakes

Yeah, Urban areas have the highest concentration levels. That is why I am grateful that I had well water most of my life.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Continuing my research on this, I discovered that there was to be an introductory test in my county to see if there was any basis that fluoridated water will improve dental hygine. That story was produced 2 yrs ago, the paper went on to say that the results will be publicly documented and discussed with the local community, before going ahead with such a scheme.

Bemussed, as this was the first time I had heard of this.
I went to the Derbyshire NHS site to find the published results, all my searching ended up at dead ends, with no answer. So I decided to find out from the water board website. It took me an hour figuring which one actually supplies water to my town. After finding a map showing all fluoridated areas, it ended up being un-readable, as the map is far to small (no zoom available) and incomprehensable.

Sodium fluoride is a bi product of aluminium production, and totally different to calcium fluoride, which is naturally occuring and can be absorbed by the body. Sodium fluoride cannot, and therefore is stored culmulatively. I'm unsure if the body depletes it other time though, only time will tell.

My conclusion is this. They are poisoining us, without our consent, and its virtually impossible to find out exactly which areas are fluoridated. I live in the UK. This very worrying, as I fear similar schemes will be rolled out across the UK, without peoples knowledge(stealth).

Needless to say I will be ringing the NHS tommorow and asking for a copy of the results from their study. And I will also be ringing the water board and asking if my town is fluoridated, and if so asking for a copy of, "levels of known metals in the water". (Or something to this effect, I'm unsure what to ask for, and whether I have a right) Any comments would be appreciated...

I urge other people to do the same, before your IQ drops to level where you can't us a telephone
(no joke). I will certianly be investing in a water filter......

Heres a couple of Youtube vids you may find interesting :-

This is conclusive for me, Im sure there is alot more similar studies. Despite what the establishment and dental association is telling us (don't believe Wiki on the matter either its full of properganda)

www.youtube.com...#!

A little snippet from Alex Jones. I like Alex, I know he is controlled opposition but if you can cut through the crap, he is a body of leaked goverment papers and informative news stories. I use his site to get feeds to my own research, I know he rants but thats his act. I like the tune at the end of this vid aswell. " Open your eyes before you die,,,, WAKE UP ", catchy and straight to the point, love it !!

www.youtube.com...

Peace to you brothers... We've gotta fight this stealth, slow kill tactic, being employed by ZION
overlords before its to late.... Love and respect yall

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Atman79

They have already brought it in throughout the country. Join the campaign against it, we must act to stop it.

ukagainstfluoride.blogspot.com...

I hope this helps.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Shock horror,,,
thx brother,,, I need to move on this, getting a filter tommorow..

Another great link, Im listening to right know. More Factual evidence, this is 1 of 3

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Namaste is there a petition I can sign or a demo march being organised. I cant find on that site.. Can you direct me ive lost my specs lol.

Thx

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If People would complain to their Government agencies and local officials more about flouride in the water it would probably stop happening.

Just Sayin.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes sodium fluroide has been used in public water projects for over 50 years. Adolf Hitler used it to make people more docile and apathetic. Therefore easier to control. It is a waste by product of the Aluminumn industry.
I cannot spell the word for tin foil. This compound is very toxic and will not protect your teeth. Too much of it will rot your teeth. Should have been banned years ago...rfid66

top topics

<< 1   >>

join